It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Defending Trumps treatment of Women.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllanTruong
i would say trumps treatment of women is alot less worrying than

the clinton foundation work in haiti
www.youtube.com...
10 billion dollars worth of foreign aid

Again as I keep having to point out.

Just because Clinton was worse does not mean that we can excuse Trump.

The lesser of two evils is still evil.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

that is alot worse you are taking 10 billion away from disaster victims
lets build them a huge olympic torch and soccer field with that money and pocket the rest
is that place even gonna get the olympics?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllanTruong

that is alot worse you are taking 10 billion away from disaster victims
lets build them a huge olympic torch and soccer field with that money and pocket the rest
is that place even gonna get the olympics?

Apples and oranges though.

This thread has zero to do with that, sounds like a interesting rabbit hole though, so if you feel so strongly about it feel free to go write a thread on that very scandal.

Just remember though thats not what this thread is about.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
What would happen if no one voted?
If you are given two choices and neither of them are suitable - why vote for one of them?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
What would happen if no one voted?
If you are given two choices and neither of them are suitable - why vote for one of them?

sighhh...

Again not the topic of this thread.

Its a very interesting question but it has nothing to do with the OP.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Do you have names of the women he supposedly grabbed?

In July, months before the Access Hollywood tape came to light, Jill Harth, a makeup artist, spoke to the Guardian about her sexual assault allegations against Trump, which she filed in a 1997 lawsuit accusing Trump of “attempted rape.”

...In June, Cassandra Searles.....

In May, the New York Times published the story of Temple Taggart,

In Wednesday’s New York Times story, Jessica Leeds recalled being seated in first class next to Donald Trump on a flight in the early 1980s. She remembered that about 45 minutes after takeoff, Trump allegedly pushed up the armrest between their two seats and began grabbing her breasts and trying to stick his hands up her skirt. “He was like an octopus,” Leeds told the Times. “His hands were everywhere.”

Rachel Crooks, who in 2005 was a receptionist at a real estate company based in Trump Tower.

...Mindy McGillivray .....

Jennifer Murphy, came forward on Wednesday night

Five contestants who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, which Donald Trump owned at the time, told BuzzFeed that Trump walked through their dressing rooms while the girls, between the ages of 15 and 19, were changing, causing two of them to rush to cover themselves up. Eleven other contestants contacted by BuzzFeed did not remember Trump entering the changing room.

Two Miss USA contestants

former model Kristin Anderson

Also on Friday, Summer Zervos

The anonymous California woman who accused Donald Trump in a federal lawsuit of raping her in the ’90s when she was 13

www.motherjones.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Who is defending Trump?

On this page?

You need to stop peddling lies and nonsense produced by people paid by his opposition to slander him. Trump treats women far better than most.

Now, go read the rest of the thread, before page 14, and you'll see others.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'm just feeling disappointed with Trump , thats about the long and short of it , all things considered . I bet the russians are happy the merica has now got a domestic clusterf% , which equals vote for no-one I'm hearing that . Oh well

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Mach2

The woman who claims she was 13 when Trump raped her, ala an Epstein party, for a start.

The whole lawsuit was bogus. It was dismissed twice by two different courts on opposite sides of the country. The filing consisted of made up places, times, etc.

Did you ever actually look into the allegations, or just go with the narrative at the time?

The narrative at the time and if they truly wish it was a fact they will NEVER let go. Like a snapping turtle. They don't let go until lightening strikes them.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Verse

originally posted by: EartOccupant
It has nothing to do with "woman"

Trump defends and attacks PEOPLE in his way. He doesn't care if it is a woman or a man. He does not attacks woman because they are woman. You may not like how he does that, but it has nothing to do with being a woman.

Stop beleving this false dividing narrative.

He actually also has a good trackrecord hiring woman.

So actually he is more liberal as the liberals, he makes no difference!

So you're saying Donald Trump is an equal opportunity player who also grabs guys by their dicks?

Oh you were close, "By the BALLS"..

MAGA!

here is to the Criminal Cabal start their march to jail by 2020!

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
When you accuse Trump of anything, you can always count on: "But Hillary! But Obama! But Bill! But everyone else!"

Who cares? You mean there is more than one lying a-hole in Washington? Say it ain't so! How does that detract or take away from anything Trump says or does? I mean.. I know in some of your minds, two wrongs somehow make a right, but that's not actually reality.

At least one person here had the balls to say "I support Trump.. and yea, he is a sleaze, but hey.. he is what he is."

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I'm absolutely disgusted by the Trump fans defending him. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if a lot of them happen to have caused several women to tweet #metoo, and I wouldn't trust them with other women. This is patriarchy and misogyny. Men defending other men when it comes to raping and abusing women, men condoning it. You know, this isn't about logic or facts. When you look at reality, this debate was won years ago. This is about people who want to defend abusers and not give a # about the women who were harmed in the process. Women are collateral damage to them.

Sad and desperate times.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: w810i

originally posted by: fiverx313

Yup I am actually kind of surprised by how many of them have just continued to exemplify the exact behaviour I was talking about in the OP.

It amazes me that very few are actually prepared to concede this flaw in the Trump character.

But not denouncing his treatment of women they are essentially supporting it.

i feel that the conservatives who will support trump come hell or highwater have sold out the values they professed to hold so very dearly, because they see a political advantage in it. i used to know a great number of conservatives i respected, even while disagreeing with them, because i thought they were true to their own values. that number has dwindled alarmingly in the last couple of years, and it makes me wonder how true those values really were... or if these are the true values, with the pretty paint scraped off them...

Yup!

You are kind of hinting on one of the points I was making in the OP

Every time a Trump supporter blindly defends trumps mistreatment of women they are eroding their own moral code and their own values just to defend Trump.

Its very hard to take someone seriously in a political discussion when they cannot even accept that what Trump said about his beauty pageant or about groping women is wrong and that he should be ashamed of himself over it.

Dude have you always been this delicate? I remember a few years ago you came busting into one of my threads crying here are your exact words

89 FLAGS!!!! Excuse me, I thought this was a website for intellectual debate with a view of denying ignorance not for entertaining delusions and lies while actively embracing ignorance because that is what this thread is. For my next thread, rather than going to the effort of researching a topic and seeking out the concealed truth I think I might just write a thread about a dream I had last night where Jesus appeared to me dressed as Ronald Macdonald and told me I was “special”. Then I might rabbit on about how hard my life has been but it’s all better now that Jesus (posing as Ronald Macdonald) told me to build him a alter and bestow upon you all his Devine truth conveyed to me in a dream. Because it seems to me form this thread that is what people on ATS are really interested in, the spectacular and fanciful rather than the truth and intellectual debate. It is exactly threads like this that lead to people viewing conspiracy theorists as “conspiracy nut-jobs”.

I see you're still a crying about everything and anything that has nothing to do with you. You're in the UK, how bout you pay attention to the problems on your little island.

Dude I posted that 5years ago in a thread where you claimed to have had contact with actual Angeles.

Why even bring that up and out of context.

Pretty sad, seems like you have been holding a grudge for 5 years and seem to think this is your chance.

I find it interesting the lengths and energy Trumpeteers go to to defend Donnie.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
The only thing this thread has achieved is showing the right how pathetic desperate deluded the left is

They're attacking male humour and banter in the work place or down the pub

Comedy and stand ups

They're attacking our culture and it won't work

The fact is... they just don't like the white man

Tough

I love comedy. Stand up in particular. Jimmy Carr for King...of Comedy. Not the leader of a nation though.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

First off, as a man. I have heard countless men throughout my life who have said worse. I have even heard countless women do the same. Not defending Trump as I don’t give a crap what Republicans or Democrats do. What I will say is that, if this is still about that whole...”grabbing her by the pu**y” thing. You need to get over it. Men just do this. Is it acceptable to women? No. Do most men care? NO.

Women are just as brutal to men, have you heard Rosie O’Donell speak about Trump, even before the footage was released? Did you see how Kathy Griffin treated men? Yes...she did that to ALL men. If we are going to blame Trump personally, for something almost all women and men do daily....then we are going to blame Hillary, Michelle Obama, Kathy Griffin and Rosie O’Donell....every member of the show “the view” and every other woman in the world (including yourself) for everything that every other female said.

I can only imagine the things you’ve said about Trump behind closed doors. Everyone says crap that irritates and offends other people, but just because YOU don’t like it....doesn’t mean it will stop...women will not stop doing the exact same thing either. The way I’ve witnessed it, every women that bashes Trump for what he has “said”, are the very ones who say things much worse than what he ever did. Btw, those women that he “groped”....LET HIM DO IT. If you recall the locker room banter....it was mutual. They were Gold Diggers and deserved what they got. I would have done the same, and so would many other men. If a women is going to let you have a go at her, because of your wealth.....then so be it. If a woman and a man mutually agree to whatever sexual desire they have...it’s none of your business, or anyone else’s. Wives and husbands do it, girlfriends and boyfriends do it, people that just randomly sleep together at parties do it, and strippers and the guys who shove the money in their waistbands do it...and it’s all mutual. You don’t hear about that on the news do you...no....not until a Democrat loses to one of them.

Women aren’t special. Get over it. They never brought this up, and the women bashing him thought he was a great guy....until he ran for President and won against a Democrat woman, who is a high profile criminal and who has actually, and verifiably gotten an Ambassador killed, as well as several service men, and her use of government emails as well as wiping the drives clean AFTER her summons to court, still has yet to be addressed. She has “done” FAR WORSE than Trump’s words ever could.

Women think they’re so special and that we should treat them that way, while they bash and emasculate men every day. They’ve gotten spoiled over the years with all of their female “privilege”. Why do you think it’s so hard for a man to even ask a woman out. The penalty for failure is an emasculation session at his expense. So don’t c9me in here, all high and mighty, when you (male or female) as well as other women do the exact same things....hypocrites.

Let’s face it, every bit if this attack on Trump, is an attack on every man. W9men are just mad (surprise,surprise) that they didn’t get their way, and get a woman in office, that could give them even MORE privilege, so they could then blame men....for all of our non-existent male privilege. It’s called “projection” ladies...and we all know what’s happening but you. Women are only mad because THEY LOST! So yeah...I will keep supporting Trump despite what women say, or how they feel, because I don’t care what they say or think, any more than when I do with any man that I see crying about stupid s#*t.
edit on 30-10-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Dear OP.

Please stop with the whining. He's president, respect the office. Obviously you're not a dude or you'd not even be posting this. Men are pigs, we know it, women know it. Get over it. Things are changing for the better, but don't expect 10,000 years of hunting/gathering DNA to somehow suddenly change now that we know all our Hollywood heros embrace pedophilia and the casting couch. (let alone satanic worship, but that's another topic)

Where were you when Bill was flogging Monica with a cigar? Where were you when we all knew the Father O'Mallys of the world were molesting altar boys?

Trump is the first president I've ever been alive for that is actually doing something FOR the people and not against. So I don't really care that he is a MAN, that accepts his GENDER, and speaks like the other 99.9% of men that also embrace their gender. I'm not saying it's right, nor do I condone it, but I'm not going to bury my head in the sand and pretend it's not real. He has never put down women that can do a job better than a man. I suggest you research his corporations to find just how many women he has put in important positions. Look, he's not the best role model that we could have as our president, but as long as he is rebuilding America you should be thankful it's not the evil witch selling off the sheeple to the highest campaign donor, which has been Washington as usual for decades.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

There is a fine line between being a gentlemen and being a creep, Trump falls into the latter.

However as others have pointed out it's a society issue as well, sure people say some lude things in the bedroom but for Trump to say about grabbing a woman by the... in public that is why the man buys wives and if I was a woman i'd be turned off by that remark.

What happened to the Han Solo smile and a simple compliment? 'whoa you rock those braids' or even 'you are the best looking cop I've ever seen' (the latter a true story.) Women appreciate a genuine compliment but when Trump says he wants to grab a women by the... then there are two things wrong. Firstly he has no Idea how to woo women (without that wallet he would a dateless wonder) and he obviously is not familiar with the female body-you don't just grab the doors to heaven and force them to open, you make them want to open am I right guys?

Trump's power and wealth is the only way he has multiple wives and children, his attitude towards women is crap.
edit on 30-10-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pitou
I'm absolutely disgusted by the Trump fans defending him. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if a lot of them happen to have caused several women to tweet #metoo, and I wouldn't trust them with other women. This is patriarchy and misogyny. Men defending other men when it comes to raping and abusing women, men condoning it. You know, this isn't about logic or facts. When you look at reality, this debate was won years ago. This is about people who want to defend abusers and not give a # about the women who were harmed in the process. Women are collateral damage to them.

Sad and desperate times.

Note: (because I know how women twist the words of men) every reference to groping in my statement below, are about women or men who MUTUALLY agreed to do it. Not molestation or rape, which is clearly a crime that is neither condoned by women or men...except those women and men that do rape. They may have a different opinion, but they are not a part of my example below.)

Trump never raped anyone, the “grope girl” “threw herself at him”, this means it was mutual, and she was the initiator. Also, you want facts? When Hillary Clinton was a lawyer, she let a rapist go free that she knew had raped an underaged girl...and then laughed about it. Look it up. Words like patriarchy and misogyny are SO women’s “go to” words these days for everyone that doesn’t give them what they want. If that’s the case. I would be proud to be misogynistic. I’m a man, I like what I like and if women have a problem with it... go hide in a safe space somewhere, suck on your thumb in the fetal position, and cry about it with each other. I’m proud to be a WHITE MALE, and I’m not going to apologize for it.

If a woman “lets me” grab her by the pu**y...I’m going to do it with a smile on my face, all while thinking of women like you, and there ain’t a damn thing you can do about it. I know plenty of other men, that would do the same, and we’re not going anywhere. I have actually had women to grope me at work and at bars...and I’m a man. The difference is, that I liked it. From my experience most women (that mutually agree to such lewd behaviour) ....like it too. It’s usually only the women that this never happens to that have a problem with it. Unattractive women usually, who are jealous of beautiful women.

The whole world, women and men, sexually harass and talk crap about the opposite sex. You have as well, and if you say you haven’t...you’re a liar and a hypocrite. So, get over yourself, and step down from your soapbox....women are not more special than men anymore. Your privilege (that you consistently blame on men) is drying up.
edit on 30-10-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: he had to call, yet another female, on her BS.

(post by Pitou removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: knows_but_doesnt

So men are all disgusting pigs? You sure have a bleak view of humanity...

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join