It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Defending Trumps treatment of Women.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: dukeofjive696969
yea, it is called consistency on highlighting crimes by the media through legislation signed into law by the outgoing Democrat administration in 2016. However, the lies of the opposition have to keep changing because they keep being debunked, many of them voluntarily by the agencies who peddled them.

But if you have any actual new evidence, especially something that will work in a court that you are free to enter proceedings to press charges with, please by all means present them.

Im sorry you guys lost any credibility about 9 years ago, so yea the whole breitbart,fox news pablum your ingesting is not good for your health.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChadeS
a reply to: StallionDuck

I do find it galling when those who call out Trump refuse to call out Clinton. Complaining of both, fair enough, but Bill Clinton has a far worse record. Biden is another creepo too (and apparently Bush Sr. now too). I cannot stand double standards.

Yes!

I could not believe my eyes when I saw an article last night about Lady Gaga teaming up with Joe Biden for a support group for sexual assault victims! talk about carrying the chickens to the fox's front door!

link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Also thanks to you trump fans for foaming at the mouth so easily, but can i ask a special request, can you guys and gals find new propaganda, its only been a few months since trump has been president and you guys are already repeating the same stuff.

LOL, says the guy parroting the same Russia / Trump is a sexist BS for how long? 2 years now? Hypocritical little man.

I know 8 nov was a difficult day but you are just going to have to cope.

Ive never voted liberal in my life, do your homework, and plz find new insults, there just recycled and stale at this point.

link   

originally posted by: Jacket

yeah called us out.

"Foaming at the mouth, mouth breathers" (?).

More name calling and I thought that was frowned upon here.

Haha you got triggered, grow a pair son.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Its fair to have a discussion about sexual abuse of women. Too bad this thread is not that discussion, but just a thinly veiled attempt to lump Trump and his supporters with abusers and enablers like Wienstein et al.

Maybe you didn't stay gone long enough.

Look, all the others are based on accusations by woman.

What makes Trump any different?

And none of the others have a tape where they admit they grab woman by the p____

this is what's so absurd - we have him on tape ADMITTING it, it's crazy!

locker room talk my ass, nobody talks like that except a rich buffoon with a teeny tiny penis, imo.

add that to calling the press on numerous occasions to brag about his prowess with women, good god, what a total douche!

trump supporters must be so proud. LOL

Do you have names of the women he supposedly grabbed? Can you prove that what he was referencing wasn't a consensual act? Or are you assuming the women accusing him are the same ones he talked about. We've come a long way from the Salem witch trials you know.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jacket

yeah called us out.

"Foaming at the mouth, mouth breathers" (?).

More name calling and I thought that was frowned upon here.

Triggered? This is the dumbest thread a...well some of the responses are like they come from children. That's why i asked that other person how old he was. And dont worry about the pair i have and i'm not your son.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Good thing you never got caught saying the things YOU say about others when bragging ,by hidden recording.
ME ..I celebrate a dark,dark ,humor...DEATH and impending DOOM can be humorous if you REALLY don't care...

BUT then again I have AN ARMY of people who will explain WEIRD and honorable that call me lovable yet dangerous,so I will IN FACT speak as I so wish,let the world BITCH as it will,bunch'a PUSSIES.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
More politics is just what we need on a conspiracy website,do you people ever just stop.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
More politics is just what we need on a conspiracy website,do you people ever just stop.

Indeed. The political trolls have ruined this page and the worst part about it is...they're rooting for the worst politician ever. Back in the day, when we all used to hate on Bush equally for his 911 involvement , we couldn't imagine what was to come. Trump is literally Bush on steroids. The changes in this page have been crazy since his minions got here. Now watch out for the replies to you that will all say in a girly voice "ZOMG WHY WONT YOU JUST POST A NEW THREAD ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE!!"

They will be here in 3...2...1...

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Ive never voted liberal in my life, do your homework

Lol who cares what you voted? You are clearly still shaken from nov 8.

and plz find new insults, there just recycled and stale at this point.

and not even a minute after;

... Lol.

Really wonder how you think anyone could get triggered by you though. Mocking your hypocrisy and idiocy of your posts, that's more like it.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The losers show why they lost,just like a low life can't accept the truth,so they have to try to start trouble,wondering if the new term"progessive"means another liar

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: w810i

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: fiverx313

Yup I am actually kind of surprised by how many of them have just continued to exemplify the exact behaviour I was talking about in the OP.

It amazes me that very few are actually prepared to concede this flaw in the Trump character.

But not denouncing his treatment of women they are essentially supporting it.

i feel that the conservatives who will support trump come hell or highwater have sold out the values they professed to hold so very dearly, because they see a political advantage in it. i used to know a great number of conservatives i respected, even while disagreeing with them, because i thought they were true to their own values. that number has dwindled alarmingly in the last couple of years, and it makes me wonder how true those values really were... or if these are the true values, with the pretty paint scraped off them...

Yup!

You are kind of hinting on one of the points I was making in the OP

Every time a Trump supporter blindly defends trumps mistreatment of women they are eroding their own moral code and their own values just to defend Trump.

Its very hard to take someone seriously in a political discussion when they cannot even accept that what Trump said about his beauty pageant or about groping women is wrong and that he should be ashamed of himself over it.

Dude have you always been this delicate? I remember a few years ago you came busting into one of my threads crying here are your exact words

89 FLAGS!!!! Excuse me, I thought this was a website for intellectual debate with a view of denying ignorance not for entertaining delusions and lies while actively embracing ignorance because that is what this thread is. For my next thread, rather than going to the effort of researching a topic and seeking out the concealed truth I think I might just write a thread about a dream I had last night where Jesus appeared to me dressed as Ronald Macdonald and told me I was “special”. Then I might rabbit on about how hard my life has been but it’s all better now that Jesus (posing as Ronald Macdonald) told me to build him a alter and bestow upon you all his Devine truth conveyed to me in a dream. Because it seems to me form this thread that is what people on ATS are really interested in, the spectacular and fanciful rather than the truth and intellectual debate. It is exactly threads like this that lead to people viewing conspiracy theorists as “conspiracy nut-jobs”.

I see you're still a crying about everything and anything that has nothing to do with you. You're in the UK, how bout you pay attention to the problems on your little island.

Dude I posted that 5years ago in a thread where you claimed to have had contact with actual Angeles.

Why even bring that up and out of context.

Pretty sad, seems like you have been holding a grudge for 5 years and seem to think this is your chance.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   

The Trump sycophants are able to separate Weinstein's actions from from Trump's simply because they are either deluded liars, or they have an extremely bad case of cognitive dissonance.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Its always interesting after writing a thread like this to go to sleep for 8 hours and log in to browse through responses.

Unfortunately I cannot address each post point by point and some good points have been made but overall it seems to be the usual mantra.

Its amazing how the members who support Trump continue to exemplify the behaviour that I was pointing out in the OP. They continue to attempt to normalise and trivialise what Trump has said, pretending its normal to admit to groping women or walking into female changing rooms.

They also continue to fall into the trap of just ignoring the real issues; its not just that Trump has made some decretory remarks towards women but its also the accusations of sexual assault and harassment that his supporters continue to ignore on this thread. Recent history has shown that rich famous men have abused their position to satisfy their own perverted sexual desires, while in many cases the accusations are not quite as serious they remain significant. Trump has been accused of sexual assault, nobody seems bothered by this? His supporters just try to claim that these women are liars. Its pretty pathetic, when Clinton was accused of these crimes he is guilty, Weinstein, guilty, Trump.....not guilty. Why?

As I said in the OP, Trumps supporters continuing to excuse his mistreatment of women has dropped them into a moral paradox.

Also denying that sexual harassment is a crime?

Really.....

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: bgerbger

The Trump sycophants are able to separate Weinstein's actions from from Trump's simply because they are either deluded liars, or they have an extremely bad case of cognitive dissonance.

While I don't think its fair to call supporters of Trump sycopaths, I do agree with what you are saying.

The cognitive dissonance comes from having to confront two opposing facts that create a political paradox in their mind.

On the one hand they have the likes of Trump who for years has made derogatory comments towards women and has been accused of sexual assault and harassment. For as long as Trump has been in politics his supporters have defended and excused this behaviour for political reasons.

Yet now we have Weinstein and others who have been accused of doing pretty much the same thing, derogatory comments, sexual harassment and assault. The exact thing that Trump supporters have been defending and excusing.

Its a moral paradox, what Weinstein has done is obviously morally wrong, yet they have spend years defending Trump for doing pretty much the same thing. If they admit that the likes of Weinstein has done wrong then they must also concede that Trump has done wrong.

You can almost watch them squirming over this.

The solution is to just admit, as some members have in this thread, that Trumps attitude towards women is wrong and represents a flaw in his character and a black mark against his integrity.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Ohh stop it

Trump made a joke, nothing more

Liberals really are mentally ill

Ahhh so he was just “joking”when he he said all those things and am guessing all the accusation are lies.

Stop defending this stuff

What are "all those things" ?

The things all men say as banter down the pub?

So you're going to go to war with humour?

Have you ever been to see a comedian?

I'm guessing no, your just another liberal misfit angry because the majority of the population are not as broken as you

You liberals won't change our culture or customs. Sit down

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Trump said that he has had to court politicians in his business life . He also said that he was pretty disgusted by what he had to go through to get them listening to him . People can change , they can polarize points of view sometimes . We should be very careful not to want to damn people we can label into the ground forever , as ones _own measure of forgiveness and understanding to others may become exactly what is meted to oneself

The only real point of relevance made here in this thread was p`13 BUT I am going to re-read yr op . Yes it is good to sometimes read the whole opinions of America from last night , in the morning . After its over , and the smoke is still clearing the battleground .
So what is writ p13 is of ground busting relevance . That'd make aALOT of sense , and its going raise the other questions , the further relevance sort .

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
The only thing this thread has achieved is showing the right how pathetic desperate deluded the left is

They're attacking male humour and banter in the work place or down the pub

Comedy and stand ups

They're attacking our culture and it won't work

The fact is... they just don't like the white man

Tough

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Again trying to normalise it.

If you kids male teacher said he was "inspecting" your 15 year old kid in the changing rooms you would be horrified.

Its not just what he said its what he said he has done and what he has been accused of doing.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
i would say trumps treatment of women is alot less worrying than

the clinton foundation work in haiti
www.youtube.com...
10 billion dollars worth of foreign aid
edit on 30-10-2017 by AllanTruong because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join