It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Defending Trumps treatment of Women.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Jacket

Fair enough.

I guess I stand by my point that we can all agree that he is an egotistical, womanising sleaze.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Fair enough.

I guess I stand by my point that we can all agree that he is an egotistical, womanising sleaze.

Again, so you took a survey and everyone agrees? How old are you anyway?
edit on 29-10-2017 by Jacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I do find it galling when those who call out Trump refuse to call out Clinton. Complaining of both, fair enough, but Bill Clinton has a far worse record. Biden is another creepo too (and apparently Bush Sr. now too). I cannot stand double standards.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I find it olironic that people complaining about this want an end to chivalry and treating women with respect, as women.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Who is defending Trump? Not sure where there is any hard evidence of anything he ever did wrong. What is this thread even about? Those who accused him before election day are gone. If there was actually some real evidence do we think it would not have actually come up during the election?

This is a sad sad thread. Maybe it is about the lack of ass the OP gets compared to the Emperor Cheeto...

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yeah, and what do you think about Hillarys treatment of women that Bill abused! Frankly, I'd rather have Trump in office, instead of a President that normalizes rape.

edit on 29-10-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
You need to stop peddling lies and nonsense produced by people paid by his opposition to slander him. Trump treats women far better than most. He certainly has a leg to stand on when compared to Joe Biden, who literally had no shame with groping the female family members of soldiers and diplomats on #ing live C-Span, minors included!

Seriously, get on with it. Trump has more respect for women than your average rape club insider, that is a fact. Take this fake news false allegations crap and shove it!!!

Enjoy the face of the military as it introduces its boot to the traitors of America, and we still got seven years to go! By the time POTUS's service is complete, hopefully we will have publicly executed at least a handful of insiders who work on behalf of foreign interests to bring down our mighty nation! In case you have no noticed, the resignations and arrests are bi-partisan, which means that Trump (the military) is living up to their promise of cleaning up the vipers who have snuck into the nest.

Hopefully we can move on to restricting dual citizens from key government security positions next. But as far as the dead old beaten horse spinning on a broken record of a parrot, these claims of sexual assault have zero merit, nothing to stand on, and will likely see more liberal MSM news outlets be forced to admit they are making # up thanks to the NDAA 2017 which pretty much made the media the personal ministry of proprganda under the last year of Obama. Hopefully Tillerson can reign it in by next year and make sure the Global Engagement Center is no longer used as a weapon against a Real American President as it has been now through 2017. #ing fake news and their fake paid actors and forced resignations after having to admit many of the stories they pushed were fake.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jacket

Fair enough.

I didn't think a survey was needed to be honest.
And I'm still waiting for you to explain which part you disagree with.

Let's say I'm 9 years old. How does that effect your inability to answer a simple question?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar
Of course you did not think a survey was needed, the MSM gospel is all you need. Provisions within the NDAA 2017 turned the MSM into the ministry of propaganda, as well as many academic institutions. And it was signed into law by the outgoing president in 2016. The global engagement center is run by the Secretary of the State. Tillerson will have most of this fake bs # filtered out by this time next year as they go through the list of people who need to resign or be disappeared, either or is fine.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I'm a Trump supporter.

I'm just trying to be honest here.

Denying he's an egotistical womanising sleaze is just being blind to reality.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jacket

Fair enough.

I didn't think a survey was needed to be honest.
And I'm still waiting for you to explain which part you disagree with.

Let's say I'm 9 years old. How does that effect your inability to answer a simple question?

I am not explaining anything to you.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I know.

That's why I repeated the question.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar
well I don't agree with that. many Adults with money go through multiple marriages. That does not make them all sleaze. It just means they have the money to afford multiple divorces.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I agree with that 100%

I couldn't tell you how many times he's even been married.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Op dont waste your breath on a bunch of mouth breathers, but thank you for calling them out, your thread is like the light that attracts the moths.

Also thanks to you trump fans for foaming at the mouth so easily, but can i ask a special request, can you guys and gals find new propaganda, its only been a few months since trump has been president and you guys are already repeating the same stuff.

edit on 29-10-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969
yea, it is called consistency on highlighting crimes by the media through legislation signed into law by the outgoing Democrat administration in 2016. However, the lies of the opposition have to keep changing because they keep being debunked, many of them voluntarily by the agencies who peddled them.

But if you have any actual new evidence, especially something that will work in a court that you are free to enter proceedings to press charges with, please by all means present them.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Also thanks to you trump fans for foaming at the mouth so easily, but can i ask a special request, can you guys and gals find new propaganda, its only been a few months since trump has been president and you guys are already repeating the same stuff.

LOL, says the guy parroting the same Russia / Trump is a sexist BS for how long? 2 years now? Hypocritical little man.

I know 8 nov was a difficult day but you are just going to have to cope.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

yeah called us out.

"Foaming at the mouth, mouth breathers" (?).

More name calling and I thought that was frowned upon here.

edit on 29-10-2017 by Jacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
It has nothing to do with "woman"

Trump defends and attacks PEOPLE in his way. He doesn't care if it is a woman or a man. He does not attacks woman because they are woman. You may not like how he does that, but it has nothing to do with being a woman.

Stop beleving this false dividing narrative.

He actually also has a good trackrecord hiring woman.

So actually he is more liberal as the liberals, he makes no difference!

So you're saying Donald Trump is an equal opportunity player who also grabs guys by their dicks?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin Hard to listen to video! He might say that "no one respects women like I do"...what he is talking about is a love of beautiful women NOT a real respect for women in general. Otherwise he would mention their achievements or talents, not their freckles, height, or boob size. This is one area that I really dislike Trump and what he stands for.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join