It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Defending Trumps treatment of Women.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The women who have worked WITH and FOR Donald Trump over the decades, speak highly of him as a person. That's all any sane person needs to know to put any doubts aside.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The facts are that a bunch of arrogant leftists (including all those lying women who accused him) got together and coordinated a giant lie to politically assassinate the POTUS.

The condescending and arrogant leftists in this thread are simply jealous because the American people basically said they didn't give two sh*ts about some crazy, hysterical, unoriginal liars.

Lefties lose a lot of sleep over this fact, actually. That we still elected Trump despite a bunch of unproven allegations of something that doesn't even constitute a crime hit them at the core of their existence.

Funny really.

The real shame of it is there are women and children ALL over the world who are REAL crime VICTIMS and where are the "pink pussy hatters?" Sure they can demonstrate and make speeches about what some person (male) says that may be offensive BUT where are they on real crimes against women?

Sometimes i just shake my head and wonder.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The amount of deflection and excuses made for this guy is hilarious. If this were not their candidate, people here would singing a different tune. The guy is a sleaze. If you are going to back him, at least be honest and accept him for the good and bad. He does have a huge ego.. he is a womanizer.. he is a sleaze. He is what he is - just admit it and move on. Splitting hairs over the finer definitions of sexual harassment is pathetic.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

"a womanizer" - What do you mean by that?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

He agrees with a shock jock his daughter is a piece of ass, so why is it surprising he is such a scumbag?

Also of note: his comments about fatherhood. Have wife pop out kids for him, throw money at her to take care of it while he shows little to no involvement. Tiffany is a prime example of this.

His supporters will defend all his behavior, because they see nothing wrong with any of it. Tells you all you need to know about their "values".

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Jacket

Reminds me of how Obama squeezed so many working adults onto Medicaid, that the children who were already on Medicaid are now suffering.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
He does have a huge ego.. he is a womanizer.. he is a sleaze. He is what he is - just admit it and move on. Splitting hairs over the finer definitions of sexual harassment is pathetic.

I think we can all agree that he is an egotistical, womanising sleaze.
All those things are perfectly legal.

The deflections are as silly as the accusations.
Both are equally dishonest.

But one side lacking objectivity will say they are looking for actual evidence.
The other side lacking objectivity will say they are splitting hairs.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Tiffany is a prime example of this.

While I was looking up the info on that woman who claims that Trump raped her when she was 13, I noticed that the plaintiff is called "Jane Doe", but the witness was called "Tiffany Doe".

Coincidence?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

He does have a huge ego.. he is a womanizer.. he is a sleaze. He is what he is - just admit it and move on. Splitting hairs over the finer definitions of sexual harassment is pathetic.

No we are not all agreeing with that. Did you take a survey?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Sure - it's still disturbing to me at least, that people are ok with having a POTUS with those traits, but hey.. maybe that's just me. Not like we had a great set of choices between Hillary and Trump. Choices were: 1. Cram a life nest of wasps onto your head or 2. Jump into a pit of lethal vipers and hope for the best.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Yup I am actually kind of surprised by how many of them have just continued to exemplify the exact behaviour I was talking about in the OP.

It amazes me that very few are actually prepared to concede this flaw in the Trump character.

But not denouncing his treatment of women they are essentially supporting it.

i feel that the conservatives who will support trump come hell or highwater have sold out the values they professed to hold so very dearly, because they see a political advantage in it. i used to know a great number of conservatives i respected, even while disagreeing with them, because i thought they were true to their own values. that number has dwindled alarmingly in the last couple of years, and it makes me wonder how true those values really were... or if these are the true values, with the pretty paint scraped off them...

Yup!

You are kind of hinting on one of the points I was making in the OP

Every time a Trump supporter blindly defends trumps mistreatment of women they are eroding their own moral code and their own values just to defend Trump.

Its very hard to take someone seriously in a political discussion when they cannot even accept that what Trump said about his beauty pageant or about groping women is wrong and that he should be ashamed of himself over it.

Dude have you always been this delicate? I remember a few years ago you came busting into one of my threads crying here are your exact words

89 FLAGS!!!! Excuse me, I thought this was a website for intellectual debate with a view of denying ignorance not for entertaining delusions and lies while actively embracing ignorance because that is what this thread is. For my next thread, rather than going to the effort of researching a topic and seeking out the concealed truth I think I might just write a thread about a dream I had last night where Jesus appeared to me dressed as Ronald Macdonald and told me I was “special”. Then I might rabbit on about how hard my life has been but it’s all better now that Jesus (posing as Ronald Macdonald) told me to build him a alter and bestow upon you all his Devine truth conveyed to me in a dream. Because it seems to me form this thread that is what people on ATS are really interested in, the spectacular and fanciful rather than the truth and intellectual debate. It is exactly threads like this that lead to people viewing conspiracy theorists as “conspiracy nut-jobs”.

I see you're still a crying about everything and anything that has nothing to do with you. You're in the UK, how bout you pay attention to the problems on your little island.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

No survey, I thought it was blatantly obvious.

Which of those 3 do you disagree with?
I'm assuming you are not claiming he is a humble, sexually timid new age feminist.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Sure - it's still disturbing to me at least, that people are ok with having a POTUS with those traits, but hey.. maybe that's just me. Not like we had a great set of choices between Hillary and Trump. Choices were: 1. Cram a life nest of wasps onto your head or 2. Jump into a pit of lethal vipers and hope for the best.

Any person who believes they should control the free world has to have a huge ego. There's no reason to think that ego would stop at control and not include their sexual habits.

The problem is that those traits are probably needed or at least beneficial to being POTUS.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

No survey, I thought it was blatantly obvious.

Which of those 3 do you disagree with?
I'm assuming you are not claiming he is a humble, sexually timid new age feminist.

I don't think you know what "womanizer" means and you are going from one extreme to another with the "sexually timid new age feminist" straw man HS just showing you are disingenuous.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

So which of the 3 do you disagree with?

Perhaps my disingenuous question could be exposed with an answer.
edit on 29-10-2017 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: editing is fun

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

So which of the 3 do you disagree with?

Perhaps my disingenuous question could be exposed with an answer.

3 what?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Tiffany is a prime example of this.

While I was looking up the info on that woman who claims that Trump raped her when she was 13, I noticed that the plaintiff is called "Jane Doe", but the witness was called "Tiffany Doe".

Coincidence?

Not sure about coincidence, but that is pretty weird. Tiffany Trump was only one year old when the alleged rapes took place, so she wouldn't be a witness.

At the time that Jane Doe states the assaults happened, Trump was just married to Marlena Maples the year prior. No mention of her is made in any of the copies of the complaint filed with the court, and no mention of her being present. The incident took place at Epstein's place, so she was probably somewhere else.

I haven't seen any status updates about what is happening with that case. It keeps disappearing and reappearing and then disappearing again, so I have no clue what to make of the whole thing. Is it even being filed?

I haven't found anything recent other than this from may of this year:

www.politico.com...

Incidentally, around the same time, a British ex-politician said there was video of Trump and Epstein sexually assaulting young girls, and that Mueller had the tape in evidence. Of course, this particular politician is also a known nut and conspiracy theorist of sorts who often makes some ridiculous and outrageous claims, so most stuff she says should be taken with a grain of salt. Still, she was correct about a couple of critical things, and a couple of claims she made turned out to be true. One of them was that Donald Trump Jr. had met in Trump tower with Russian agents. At the time, everyone thought it was crazy, until it turned out to be true.

So who knows. Nothing would shock me at this stage.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Of Egotistical, Womaniser and Sleaze.

The point you disagreed with earlier.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I don't defend Trumps treatment of women. Its just that on the scale of incident Trump is pretty low on the list. There are so many others that have gone far beyond Trump.

Like hillary said when Trump almost took the "most offensive to women" title away from bill, "Close - but no cigar."

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Of Egotistical, Womaniser and Sleaze.

The point you disagreed with earlier.

I already answered that and have nothing more to add. Bye.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join