It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Defending Trumps treatment of Women.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Ohh stop it

Trump made a joke, nothing more

Liberals really are mentally ill

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Ohh stop it

Trump made a joke, nothing more

Liberals really are mentally ill

Ahhh so he was just “joking”when he he said all those things and am guessing all the accusation are lies.

Stop defending this stuff

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
People who defend Trump for political reasons are really doing a terrible thing.

Look, you could like the guy for his politics but what would possess you to defend him for this?

Politics ?

That’s pretty low...

Even people who were democrats during Clintons sex exploits still found in their conscience the ability to denounce him for these acts

Amazing you don’t seem to see the same thing for the Trump followers.

They seem to have sold their souls

You have no right to denounce Weinstein, Cosby or anyone else until you denounce Trump.

Indeed NONE of these others are on tape admitting they grab woman’s p____

edit on 29-10-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Is Trump really worth lowing your own moral standards?

Most of his male supporters have the same *cough* "moral standards" as Trump when it comes to women.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Its fair to have a discussion about sexual abuse of women. Too bad this thread is not that discussion, but just a thinly veiled attempt to lump Trump and his supporters with abusers and enablers like Wienstein et al.

Maybe you didn't stay gone long enough.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Its fair to have a discussion about sexual abuse of women. Too bad this thread is not that discussion, but just a thinly veiled attempt to lump Trump and his supporters with abusers and enablers like Wienstein et al.

Look, all the others are based on accusations by woman.

What makes Trump any different?

And none of the others have a tape where they admit they grab woman by the p____

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Um, isn't that one and the same?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Look, all the others are based on accusations by woman.

What makes Trump any different?

And none of the others have a tape where they admit they grab woman by the p____

this is what's so absurd - we have him on tape ADMITTING it, it's crazy!

locker room talk my ass, nobody talks like that except a rich buffoon with a teeny tiny penis, imo.

add that to calling the press on numerous occasions to brag about his prowess with women, good god, what a total douche!

trump supporters must be so proud. LOL
edit on 29-10-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I watched the entire video. Trump enjoys the beauty of women like 95% of heterosexual men. He ran a pageant and got it's ratings higher than it ever was by recognizing why people watched it and not towing the line of liberal platitudes. Now, some of the things he says are perverse and yes he objectifies women. However, I fail to see the criminal element in any of that. In fact, it's threads like this that got trump in the white house. The denial of fundamental realities (that men are physically attracted to women, that offending someone isn't the end of the world, etc) and the demand that everyone pretend that these things aren't really the case are why he is where he is.

A good christian man will do his best to minimize these qualities and accentuate better attitudes. We all have our failings, though. I personally didn't vote for trump because I thought he'd be the best thing for women (that wasn't even on the scale). I voted for him because I knew he could turn the culture war around and get the economy humming.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

That's untrue, but as men, we do understand where his woman standards are coming from.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Keep disagreeing with the OP and I am sure we will see another rant real soon on how ATS has been taken over by Nazi's etc etc etc and I am leaving ATS because of it.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

you fail to see the criminal element?? grabbing girls by their privates cuz he's rich and they ( he thinks ) let them.

clearly you don't have daughters or a mother you respect because i'm pretty damn certain if a rich dude grabbed them by their privates you'd be bloody mad as hell..

lol, liberal platitudes - Clinton got impeached for lying about a freaken consensual bj.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Do you know what a groupie is? They do let rich and famous people do things, they actually like it (and consent to it). You're construing this as him walking up to people in the street and doing it which is not what he was talking about. But a statement, without any evidence that he followed through on it, is not a crime. When I was younger I always talked about how I'd love to rob a bank, not only for the payday but for the thrill. I guess I should be in jail if anyone ever accuses me of robbing a bank, huh?
edit on 29-10-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Trump wasn't talking about a groupie during the Access Hollywood tape. He wasn't dealing with a groupie when he was accused of repeatedly raping a 13 year old. His wife wasn't a groupie when he assaulted and raped her.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
@knoxie (guess its one of those days for ATS where replies and quotes dont work everytime) do u not have any friends? ive heard many of my female friends talk about just walking up and grabbing a guys butt and then they go and do it. ive had it done to me dozens of times by random women in bars and clubs. women i know have been pinched by random dudes. its part of human nature. were all randy lil beasts and it amazes me that people try to deny this part of humanity.
edit on 29-10-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Incorrect. Monica had zero to do with Bill’s impeachment. It was lying under oath and obstructing justice related to the Paula Jones case. Also why he was disbarred.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Do you know what a groupie is?

Yup now do you know what sexual assault and harassment is?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Actually what he was talking about was a joke. He also said he needed a tic tac in case he just started kissing the publicist he was about to meet with.

BTW, I heard you raped a 14 year old. I can't believe how terrible you are. (see how that works. And no I didn't really hear any rumors of this)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yup. Do you know what implied consent is?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
No.

There is no evidence Trump has mistreated any women. How about you stop trying to play on pop-culture hatred by making a non-issue into something bigger.

Trump 2020

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join