It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cabala: What is in it...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Greetings...

Let us assume hereafter that the two divining methods are valid... So that we can elaborate on my query. The first is "Cábala" and the second is "Numerology".

I simply take the number of each sephiroth, according to it's pillar, and add.
The left pillar composes 2, 4, and 7. Together they culminate into 13. I further it by adding 1 and 3.
This, as we know, is 4. I now have a solution. 13.4...
I took my findings to the book of Psalms. As a divining tool I used the Bible to complete my quest.
Before I continue... Keep in mind the left pillar is a pillar of severity; used for god know what...
To me, the term severity does not clarify in whole the agenda I thought was Cábala. So... I pondered that maybe in a more broader sense the left pillar was/is a lesson on "Brute Force." This then relates to the passage in the book of Psalms. Chapter 13, verse 4.
This is how I performed my operation for my basic understanding.

I again did the same with the right pillar. The only difference was the numbering and the fact that the pillar is called Mercy. I concluded that Mercy was a vague expression and that there is a logical reason for broadening the horizons by adjusting to the phrase "Gentle Persuasion." A method similar to good cop and bad cop. One inevitably wins. Anyhoo... I ended up with 16. And then added 1 and 6. So... I have Psalms ch.16 v.7. And in a particular theme I understand its message as a wise conceit that involves some form of instruction. What exactly... I don't know. A form of gentle persuasion per haps...

Moving on...
Again, the same thing I did with the middle pillar. Long story short. Equilibrium is better explained by using the word "Order." As it is the result of the two pillars on either side.

So... 26.8 is the culmination. This is how the house is built. Either by gentle persuasion, or by brute Force, and by established order.

But... That is not my query.

My query is... 13 and 16 and 26 (minus the daath sphere) culminates in 55. Thus Psalm 55.10

55:10
Day and night they prowl about its walls, malice and abuse are within it.

If my theory is plausible... Did I stumble on to a place where my nose should not be...???

And is Cábala "Malice & Abuse"...???

Thanks for tunning in. Let's build.

Pinocchio of the hanging tree... π
edit on 29-10-2017 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

i as no idea what " cabala " is - but if you actually believe " numerology " has any validity - give up now

ETA - ohh and if you lie to us - ATS will chop your nose off
edit on 29-10-2017 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Truly, Ol'Pal, there are things older than us...
That being said.... You're arrogance is mighty.
Which makes it sad that you are not a god.
Ah-well... To each his own.
edit on 29-10-2017 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

You speak of Gnostics and mystics teachings. Numerous people including Apostle John and his disciples (the ancient church fathers) warned the early Christians and wrote about it to not to fall for these false teachings.

EDIT LATER: by 50 AD gnostics teachings started to became popular. It was so bad that Apostle John refused to enter any bath house where Cerinthus bathed.
edit on 29-10-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

You speak of Gnostics and mystics teachings. Numerous people including Apostle John and his disciples (the ancient church fathers) warned the early Christians and wrote about it to not to fall for these false teachings.

So someone making up stuff and telling you not to belive anyone else making up stuff that contradicts thier own fabrications then?

Seems about right.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Start with the five volume set of Tertullian Heresies and get back to me.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: nonspecific

Start with the five volume set of Tertullian Heresies and get back to me.

You got a link to that?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio
Greetings...

Let us assume hereafter that the two divining methods are valid... So that we can elaborate on my query. The first is "Cábala" and the second is "Numerology".

I simply take the number of each sephiroth, according to it's pillar, and add.....
The left pi

Your "equations" are neither Cabala nor numerology, they are just meaningless gibberish extrapolations .

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

English Cábala and Numerology always was gibberish. The only light in Cábala was the Spanish tounge...

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Its so weird how you have the books of Moses, and that alone was the Torah, and then later they came out with the Kabbalah and the Talmud saying that they were the secret words/teachings of Moses passed down orally by priests.

Anyone can see they are all completely different books dealing with different things.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Jubela
Jubelum
Jubelo

Jahbulon

Keter
Daath
Malkuth

And Klipoth

top topics

join