It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clinton Pattern - From Uranium One to Saudi and Qatar

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The next "pattern" for the Clintons will be vertical black stripes on their garmets.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Unfortunately, humanity is left to pick the better of 2 evils, so to say. However, even that dividing line seems very vague.

What humanity will endure to keep the system from crashing...... not only are we not free, we're tortured to the point we fight each other.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

No you have moved goal posts and never shown anything I said was inaccurate.

I just provided an example to show that what you said was inaccurate. Those that were being investigated for bribery and such were not part of the deal making.

That's just one example.

Remember when you said that the threshold for if we should have an investigation was did a campaign have connections to foreign agents. Then when I showed you Hillarys did, you said no that was ok and squirmed over and over again to move goal posts.

That's where your dishonesty and lack of context comes in to play.

For your assertions to work, you have to play "six degrees of Kevin Bacon".

Trump's people are directly tied.

Mikerin was the head of tenex, a subsidiary of rosatom. So yes, an employee of the company trying to secure the uranium in the deal was under investigation.

Just because he didnt have a seat at the table, his boss did.

Your smeantic games are meaningless.

An employee.

Well, that poses a huge problem. He didn't have a seat at the table, so he was not in a position to push the deal. He was an employee. But apparently even though they did not have a seat at the table and was engaged in shenanigans, that's proof of corruption at the highest level.

There is that dishonesty, out-of-context narrative and laughable logic.

So if a McDonalds employee steals a cheeseburger, it's proof the executive staff at McDonalds are thieves.

You are the one who didnt want his claims investigated. And again, you just say people are right wing so we shouldnt trust them. So I assume you wont be trusting Mullers investigation, that hired left wing lawyers?

Investigate all you want.

What I said is there is no reason to investigate based on your Right Wing delusions.

Source for 99% of the money came from him. You would be lying here would you? Of copurse you are.

You know very well that almost all of the $140+ dollars came from one person, that worked with Bill before and got out of the industry before the deal.

Why be dishonest?

Much of the money came from him, when he thought Hillary had a chance at presidency. Millions still came in from people involved in the deal, but I guess thats ok because millions more came in before. This makes no sense.

So you admit that much of the money came from him.

Cool.

Now can you prove that the measly few million that came from those tied to the deal were given to actually push the deal, while she had nothing to do with the deal, could not vote on it and had absolutely nothing to do with the deal, as is documented by those that were?

You're right. It makes no sense.

Again, you say I lie, but none of your objections are about the facts I present.

You just say it doesnt prove anything. I am showing its a pattern. To you, its always just a coincidence.

That's the point. You didn't present facts with proper context.

How can you logically deduce what is or is not a pattern when you misrepresent the facts or context?

Great you found a typo. Your first success!

Your second, or third, coconut rum?

1. John Podesta founded the group with his brother.

What does that prove, other than he helped found the group?

2. Tony campaigned for a donated heavily to Hillary (no kidding its his brother campaign). he even had fund raisers at his house.

That is his right.

Again, what does that prove?

3. Hllary has personally used the Podesta group in her dealings. Remember when Bill met with a Saudi prince, and 2 weeks later the Podesta group was representing the same prince?

So have many others.

Have any proof of wrongdoing that warrants a second look, or are we going to play guilt by association all night?

4. If someone on Trumps campaign, say Steve Bannon, had a brother that he funded a lobbying frim with, and that brother was representing and getting paid huge amounts of money by the Russians, are you honestly telling me you would say, "well thats just Bannons brother, he has no connection to Trump.
So even without looking a the Saudi/Qatar stuff, we see that any comparison or "Pattern" to any of this cannot be connected until you get your facts straight and provide full context.

No matter who it is, we need full context and facts.

Not sure why you try to use an anti-Trump excuse as a crutch.

Are you trying to change the focus on to those that use such logical fallacies to cover for the employment of your own logical fallacies?

Name calling, very classy!

You just say its been debunked. All you say is "That doesnt prove anything" but you never show anything I post is false.

I did show how you were proven false.

You're just dishonest.

An example would be trying to blame an employee of a subsidiary for shady dealings, while claiming they were part of the actual deal.

False.

You were wrong and disingenuous.

If you chose to see everything outlined, and think its not a big deal, thats your call. But it makes you a hypocrite seeing as what your stance on the Trump investigation is.

What is my stance?

I've said many times I just want to see the truth come out, even if it leads to Hillary being investigated.

You, on the other hand, push lies, logical fallacies and partisan garbage trying to legitimize Right Wing narratives based on a pile of #.

Good for you, I guess.

edit on 29-10-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

First on the employee thing.

This wasnt a cashier at Mcdonalds. This was the head of the subsidiary of the company trying to buy uranium, a man that would be in charge of the shipping of that uranium. Only you would write that off as like a cashier.

Yes its a big deal.

And thats shown by the fact that even former democratic CIA head Pannetta agrees this needs investigated.

The podesta group is connected to Hillary as I have outlined.

You are the ridiculous person that doesnt feel that Bill clinton was connected to the campaign, so we will take your opinion with a grain of salt.

You lied about 99% of the money coming from one guy, so why should we believe anything you say?

Thats what you are saying about me. You think because the head of the subsidiary of the Russian company buying the uranium rights, who would have been in charge of shipping it, was not personally setting at the table with CFIUS (which you have no proof of) then it is a lie to say he was involved with the deal, and that debunks everything I said.

Therefore your lie about 99% debunks everything you say.

Further more, the argument "Sure she got millions, but she got way more than that from russians before" is not an answer for anything.

You have fought against an investigation, called those that want one a right wing nut, and have moved goal posts over and over.

The only thing I can commend you on is for trying very hard to be as partisan as possible and defend your team.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Hillary should have retired and took her millions and spent time with her grandkids. Hillary tested fate and now she will be be behind bars because she could not give up being a corrupt person on every level.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Hillary should have retired and took her millions and spent time with her grandkids. Hillary tested fate and now she will be be behind bars because she could not give up being a corrupt person on every level.

And Donald Trump should never have dabbled in politics. He is the first President of the United States being investigated for treason. Sad.
edit on 30-10-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
the clinton foundation work in haiti
10 billion dollars foreign aid

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

And Donald Trump should never have dabbled in politics. He is the first President of the United States being investigated for treason. Sad.

If so then we can all blame Hillary for being such a criminal we had to have someone step up to the plate with brass balls who says what he means even when he might not need it.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

First on the employee thing.

This wasnt a cashier at Mcdonalds. This was the head of the subsidiary of the company trying to buy uranium, a man that would be in charge of the shipping of that uranium. Only you would write that off as like a cashier.

Yes its a big deal.

It's a big deal to you because you need this to push your narrative.

Fact remains that the person involved in bribery and kickbacks had nothing to do with the deal being made and he was well down the line from the big dogs.

You are incorrect in that assertion.

And thats shown by the fact that even former democratic CIA head Pannetta agrees this needs investigated.

That has nothing to do with your assertion. That's merely a logical fallacy you are trying to use.

The podesta group is connected to Hillary as I have outlined.

I never disputed that. It appears you are still trying to push a guilt by association narrative, without providing more substance as to their potential illegal actions.

You are the ridiculous person that doesnt feel that Bill clinton was connected to the campaign, so we will take your opinion with a grain of salt.

Not connected in any way that his actions would be applicable to the campaign itself. And I could care less about your opinion, even more so when it was you that said him taking speaking fees was proof of bribery and corruption.

You lied about 99% of the money coming from one guy, so why should we believe anything you say?

Did not $140 million of the $145 million or so given to the CF come from one person that had worked with Bill before and had sold out of his interests before the deal began?

Thats what you are saying about me. You think because the head of the subsidiary of the Russian company buying the uranium rights, who would have been in charge of shipping it, was not personally setting at the table with CFIUS (which you have no proof of) then it is a lie to say he was involved with the deal, and that debunks everything I said.

No. It debunks your ridiculous assertion that his kickback-no bid contract scheme here in the US had nothing to do with the acquisition deal being pushed farther up the ladder.

And there is no evidence to suggest he was at the table negotiating. Unless you have that evidence. If he was, prove it.

Therefore your lie about 99% debunks everything you say.

That's a logical fallacy.

Further more, the argument "Sure she got millions, but she got way more than that from russians before" is not an answer for anything.

I never said any such thing.

You have fought against an investigation, called those that want one a right wing nut, and have moved goal posts over and over.

I have not fought against an investigation. I've said there is no case if we judge it by what the Right Wing nuts have posted in these threads. If one were to read your threads and look at the info publicly available, they would be easily able to discern that it is laughable.

The only thing I can commend you on is for trying very hard to be as partisan as possible and defend your team.

What team? I'm not a democrat.

Can you stick to the facts on the topic and stop resorting to logical fallacies and personal attacks when your assertions fall flat?

It is this sort of immature debate why many intelligent people that have previously debunked your nonsense seem to stay away from your garbage threads.

There is no use in debating with someone that will twist words, lie and completely dismiss that which they do not like.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Great detective work.

usa just like Rome. took over the wold.
then was destroid by corruption.
Rome kills rome, usa kills usa.

the states will separate and become countries.
That seems to be a thing! just now.
After that it would be a good time for a world war!

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Grambler for Special Prosecutor. The Clinton Foundation for Dummies.

Nice. Tight. Right.

Excellent job, Sir.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

If so then we can all blame Hillary for being such a criminal we had to have someone step up to the plate with brass balls who says what he means even when he might not need it.

Lying, making things up, and blaming others is not "saying what he means." Donald Trump needs to face the nation and admit that he welcomed Russian help, and that it was not a crime. Of course, he would actually need those brass fittings you think he has to do that.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Lying, making things up, and blaming others is not "saying what he means." Donald Trump needs to face the nation and admit that he welcomed Russian help, and that it was not a crime. Of course, he would actually need those brass fittings you think he has to do that.

I assume you feel the same way about all of the democrats, who not only paid to get dirt from trump from russians, but lied about it, and now even individuals continue to lie and say they didn't know they did this.

Strange you didn't call them out too in your post.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I must say I did find it interesting that the indictment spans back to 2006. That would be about the time that Hillary was deciding to run for Presidency the first time. That was the 2008 election that Obama won. Then afterwards was gracious enough to bring Clinton on board as his Secretary of State who would not have to deal with any pesky IG while she served.

Hmmm....just mulling over the timelines that Mueller does actually seem to be focusing on. It does seem to show a pattern of amazing synchronocities!

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

What an idiotic cartoon. Russia has three times the uranium reserves that we do, so it's not like they need it for weapons. This cartoon is clearly targeting low information voters.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I assume you feel the same way about all of the democrats, who not only paid to get dirt from trump from russians, but lied about it, and now even individuals continue to lie and say they didn't know they did this.

Strange you didn't call them out too in your post.

There is nothing illegal about opposition research. The DNC hired an outside law firm, they did not meet in secret with Russian agents. The Democrats deserved to lose because their leadership is sclerotic. They are to blame for fielding a candidate whose overwhelming baggage prevented her from defeating a loudmouthed, crooked, moron.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
From the key Democrat Donna Brazille's own mouth.

Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC

“Wait,” I said. “That victory fund was supposed to be for whoever was the nominee, and the state party races. You’re telling me that Hillary has been controlling it since before she got the nomination?”

The funding arrangement with HFA and the victory fund agreement was not illegal, but it sure looked unethical. If the fight had been fair, one campaign would not have control of the party before the voters had decided which one they wanted to lead. This was not a criminal act, but as I saw it, it compromised the party’s integrity.

The Clinton Pattern. Oh what a tangled pattern.
edit on 2-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

So now the whining of a loser is a reliable source? We know the DNC played dirty. What does that have to do with Uranium One?

ETA: Your own source says the "takeover" was not illegal. NB: I am not a Democrat because the party is notoriously corrupt. I was not a Clinton supporter. All of this BS about uranium is a desperate attempt to deflect from the nose tightening around Trump's neck.

edit on 2-11-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join