It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clinton Pattern - From Uranium One to Saudi and Qatar

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: whywhynot
a reply to: Kettu

Why attack and make it about the OP? This isn’t the mud pit.

The topic, content of the topic, and the entire premise of the topic are being promoted by the Russian government.

Don't you wonder why the Russian government is paying young Russians to sit in St. Petersburg office buildings promoting this narrative?

Have you a link or some credible source related to you statement?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It's all about The Patterns... .. ... ..

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Interesting that apparently no one really has responded with a defense of Hillary.

They may just not be online which is absolutely fine.

But I was hopeing to hear what some of her defenders would say about this.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

no one is going to defend $hillary... but what exactly are you trying to accomplish...

a pattern that is more obvious than the Clinton corruption trails is that whenever a shred of new information or revelation which may shed some negative light on the Trump administration or Trump himself is brought up, here you come with some insight on Clinton or the Obama administration or even even past admins.... peddling the same monotony.
edit on 28-10-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a pattern that is more obvious than the Clinton corruption trails is that whenever a shred of new information or revelation which may shed some negative light on the Trump administration or Trump himself is brought up, here you come with some insight on Clinton or the Obama administration or even even past admins.... peddling the same monotony.

Well since that's 5 times a day, everyday, if people write about anyone but Trump that means they're definitely in here to run screen operations?

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

no one is going to defend $hillary... but what exactly are you trying to accomplish...

In other words, you have no defense of this corruption, but you would like me to stop talking about it.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
At the very least, I assumed people on the left would reject the hillary part but still be outraged by the admission from the former prime minister of Qatar that they would with the US to attack assad from the get go, and actually the entire us establishment have been selling ANOTHER FAKE WAR!!!

Boy if it was Bush in charge, they would be marching in the streets calling for war tribunals.

But Obama and Hillary, nah all of the deaths that this cause were cool.

How disgusting.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Its pays better to stifle current news cycle topics than it does to bump up topics about old stuff.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Its pays better to stifle current news cycle topics than it does to bump up topics about old stuff.

Maybe musicians will come together to make a "Rock against Obama" cd.

Maybe Hollywood will make movies showing Obama as a war criminal for this.

Perhaps Micheal Moore can spend years making documentaries about this war we were lied into.

Obama but Obama was cool and hip, and a reaal good guy, so forget about this war that was lied into, forget about the body count.

With people like Chris matthews it was

With Bush "Bush lied, people died"

Now with Obama "Obama killed, I was thrilled"

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Sh*t just got rill

Nice werk

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Nice job on this thread!

Not much to say on the topic otherwise. The Clintons are beyond despicable.

edit on 28-10-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Okay I just realized that I did have something to say.
Our complicity and direct involvement in the Arab Spring has resulted in such tremendous human loss and tragedy (innumerable tragedies, far too horrific to measure) that the leaders involved should be mortified.

The main reason I could/would never cast a vote for Hilary. Not that anyone else is ever any better. They are not, and the deck is not stacked for that to be.

Thanks again for the reminder of the crimes that continue to plague humanity ravaged by a few for the sole purpose of monetary gain.

It's really unbelievable.
edit on 28-10-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Excellent work pointing out this pattern. It is something easy to narrate to the public once the repeated patterns are shown.

Their shake down operations were in full swing it seems. Imagine if she became POTUS how much she would have sold out America to fill up her foundations coffers.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

And there it is...great comment that defines those that are hard party line fundamentalists, and the MAIN reason nothing is ever done or accomplished because people on BOTH sides believe two wrongs in fact DO make a a right!!!!

Your party did it too...same thing is going on with your party...how can you vilify my party when your party are villains themselves???? SERIOUSLY!!!!???

Round and round and round it goes ad nauseam and meanwhile, both parties get away with EVERYTHING they want because the the people are to busy equating and equalizing corruption!!!! Never coming together to actually freaking say, WE HAVE A MUTUAL PROBLEM HERE THAT IS NOT SPECIFIC TO ONE PARTY...BUT BOTH!!!!!

Both parties wholeheartedly think that if they can equalize the corruption, it somehow justifies their beliefs and loyalty!!!! MEANING: by comparing you are accepting ..BOTTOM LINE.

IT'S ABSOLUTELY LUDICROUS AND SELF-DEFEATING to try and play down mutual corruption and law breaking ACROSS PARTY LINES by playing the "they do it... so do they" game!!!

It absolutely accomplishes NOTHING!!!

IT NEEDS TO SERIOUSLY STOP.

THESE LEADERS ARE NOT THE SAVIORS OF YOUR VIRTUES, VALUES, OR BELIEFS!!!

It only serves the guilty and divides the people of this country....PERIOD!!!

edit on E31America/ChicagoSun, 29 Oct 2017 02:01:04 -050010amSundayth02am by EternalShadow because: add/correction

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Interesting that apparently no one really has responded with a defense of Hillary.

They may just not be online which is absolutely fine.

But I was hopeing to hear what some of her defenders would say about this.

You have heard many times and you know it because again you post another slightly different rehash of the same story you have been pushing. Do you really expect people to come in time and time again to say the same thing if you are not going to read and just repost anyways?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Yet another thread (7 or 8 in the last week?) focusing on the same dishonest talking points. Posts like these demonstrate a pattern that is easily recognizable as nothing more than lies heaped upon lies. This fact has been shown multiple times regarding these same talking points, yet, nothing stops a slightly altered version of the same screed being repackaged and pushed again.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Great story there... Zerohedge are masters of using the truth to tell a lie. All you need to do is prove that the Clintons were aware of every donation made to the Foundation, that they specifically made their services available to donors, that the Secretary of State knew that funds intended to support anti-Assad rebels were being channeled to groups on the terrorist list, etc, etc, etc. In short, you need proof of actual wrongdoing, intent, etc.

This who "Clinton Collusion" thing is a desperate diversion from the breaking Mueller developments. The witch hunt has found the first witches. I hope they wear their pointy hats when they do the perp walk on Monday.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

So are these people suffering because they of American bombs? Russian bombs? Syrian bombs? Turkish bombs? Iranian bombs? Or are they just actors in a studio? The United States needs to keep its hands off the conflict with Islam and just deal with the situation that emerges. We don't need their oil any more, and dates, almonds, and hand woven rugs will not provide much leverage to whoever wins.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
And there you have it.

The answer to this thread by folks; THis is a distraction, its been debunked!!!

They have nothing to say.

Lets just say monday Mueller arrests trump, tries him, and executes him. Then Tuesday we have another election, and the cards fall where they may, say the dems win, it doesnt matter.

Now can we discuss this?

Its funny, these same people will also tell you that maybe Muellers investigation will last for years. So during then, I guess we can't talk about any corruption on the other side, or its a distraction. How convenient.

I seem to remember discussing Hillarys Saudi deal before the election. And guess what, none of these people screaming about distractions wanted to talk about it then.

Many details of the Uranium one deal came out in 2015; guess what, these people didnt want to discuss it then.

We have the prime minister of Qatar come out yesterday and say they and the US basically started the Syrian war by finding groups like al nursa; but nows not the time to discuss it.

I have no problem discussing Mullers investigation.

I commented on the idea that perhaps a firm hired by Trump contacted wikileaks for shady business and said it was troubling. Was the person who made that thread also distracting from the Muller investigation?

We get reports that Mueller is looking in to the Podesta group, but talking about that is AGAIN somehow distracting from the Mueller investigation.

It is so transparent and pathetic how hard they will fight to protect their team.
edit on 29-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
No one has anything to say against this on the specifics, just the general claim its been debunked.

So on that.

Show me anything about the thread about Hillary knowing the saudis were funding Isis, but she sent Bill there, and then the Podesta group to lobby for them, all the while how they got large groups of money that was debunked/

Go ahead go through that thread. The only arguments people made were "Well everyone does it" and "Maybe she had a good reason for that" But yep, it was debunked.

Every point I made on the uranium One scandal is absolutely true. Same pattern, we are told russians were bribing people, Bill meets with putin, bill gets money, foundation gets money, podesta group lobbies for russia, and the sale russia wanted goes through. All of this is proven fact.

The supposed debunking are things like "Well Hillary didnt vote her assistant did" "It took them years to arrest the russian guy" "Canada owned the Uranium rights anyway, so whats the big deal" and "Many other people voted for this deal"

None of this at all addresses any of the facts that I outlined, as they know.

On the Qatar portion, I literally have not seen one person even address this, not even anywhere else on loine.

Yet still, apparently its been debunked.

Imagine if that was the response to WMD in Iraq. "We were lied to get into the Iraq war" Nope its been debunked.

"But we have all of this proof that Bush tried to connect Saddam to Bin laden knowing it was a lie, and we didnt find the WMD's they said we would" Nope its been debunked.

But I guess these so called leftists dont care about the dead in Syria. Nope those lives don't matter because it would be a distraction from Muellers investigation.

Now when the pattern of all three of these stories is put together, we are supposed to just ignore it.

Well I am sorry, I continue to want corruption on all sides weeded out, not just the stuff against my team.
edit on 29-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join