It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Intel Panels Investigate Peter Smith's Documents After Suicide While Pursuing Clinton's Emails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Here we have an update on the Story of Peter Smith, whose
mysterious death was linked to his pursuit of Hillary Clinton's
missing emails!

This article reveals that his death was actually a "suicide",
not as originally reported as an accident.

Also, his attorney had documents that have been turned
over to two investigating Intelligence committees.

This is certainly news you won't be hearing on CNN!

Months after Lake Forest businessman Peter W. Smith’s suicide in a Minnesota hotel, both the U.S. Senate and House intelligence committees are examining his self-described efforts to contact Russian hackers and find thousands of Hillary Clinton’s deleted emails, sources close to both investigations tell the Tribune.

An attorney for the Republican donor and operative’s estate said this week that some of Smith’s documents have been turned over to the Senate Intelligence Committee. The panel is investigating topics including whether President Donald Trump’s campaign colluded with Russians during last year’s presidential campaign. ABC News first reported the committee received documents from Smith’s estate.

www.chicagotribune.com...

This is pretty interesting!

Wonder if they are looking into any proof he may have
found implicating Hillary or Bill in a crime?

Did he know where her missing emails were, or could be found?

Lots of questions about this one!

Adding a second source from ABC:

abcnews.go.com...

That article dscribes this as part of the Russia Inestigation...

Thoughts?

edit on 28-10-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I remember this guy. Here are a couple of related ATS threads for context:

Clinton Death list - Peter Smith (GOP investigator / tried to obtain Clintons 33k emails) - Dead. by Xcathdra

and

BOMBSHELL: Attorney Links Clinton Foundation to Mayo Clinic, Peter Smith and more by onehuman

The attorney mentioned in onehuman's thread is the same one from this thread:

Thousands of Bernie Sanders Supporters Are Suing the DNC in a Massive Class Action Lawsuit

Who is also the same person here:

According to attorney Elizabeth Lee Beck: "At 4:54 p.m. today [June 1], an individual called our law office from '305-936-5724.'" That number is the contact phone number for Wasserman Schultz's Aventura office in Florida.

"My secretary stated that it sounded like the caller was using a voice changer, because the voice sounded robotic and genderless — along the lines of the voice changers used when television show interviews are kept anonymous," Beck continued. "The caller concluded with 'Okey dokey,' after my secretary gave the caller public information about the case. After the call ended, a simple Google search of the phone number '305-936-5724' shows that it is the phone number for Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz' Aventura office ... What just occurred is highly irregular and we will be filing the instant e-mail with the court forthwith."

Beck also included a screen shot of the caller ID information.

DNC lawsuit now includes claim that someone in Debbie Wasserman Schultz's office used voice changer

Curioser and curiouser.

edit on 28-10-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thank you for all of those related threads!

This story was buried in a hurry, lots of dismissing Peter Smith
as just a guy with a grudge. But if he had nothing of value,
why would two Intelligence Panels be investigating his documents?

Also, this proves he in fact was suicided.

ETA: wow, this is very creepy reading OneHumans thread again,
now that we know his death was not an accident.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

How on Earth are the Clinton's going to continue to hide the blood trail behind them if they do have the support of the shadow government!!??

This will be a good one to follow, hopefully it leads to investigating many other "suicides" that follow the Clinton's everywhere they go.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

This article reveals that his death was actually a "suicide", not as originally reported as an accident.

It was never originally reported as an accident. In fact, it was reported 4 and half months ago that his cause of death was suicide. This is also from the Chicago Tribune:

Peter W. Smith, GOP operative who sought Clinton's emails from Russian hackers, committed suicide, records show

Do you remember that Peter W. Smith claimed to be working with Lt. Gen Michael Flynn?

I'll have to find it but there was a computer security professional who was contacted by Peter's group and I'm pretty sure he said they actually met with Sean Spicer.

EDIT:

To my last bit above, my apologies, I was thinking of Butowsky and Wheeler meeting with Spicer regarding Seth Rich.
edit on 2017-10-28 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

There are just only so many coincidences before one has
to say hey, this can't all be a coincidence!

I have a hard time believing this guy killed himself.
In fact, I don't believe it.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yes, that is the link to the article in my OP.

I read the entire thing, yep says he claimed he was
in contact with Flynn. He also claimed he was in contact
with Kellyanne.

Reading it, article clearly states The Wall Street Jouranl
reported that he "died"

Since he had been at this for decades I doubt that was spurred
on by Russian. Not sure you were making a point about Flynn and Russia?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Thanks for the Chicago Tribune link. From the article:

In mid-May, in a room at a Rochester hotel used almost exclusively by Mayo Clinic patients and relatives, Peter W. Smith, 81, left a carefully prepared file of documents, including a statement police called a suicide note in which he said he was in ill health and a life insurance policy was expiring.

All tied up in a nice little bow for consumption.

It has some pretty good details in it regarding the helium tanks and their purchase at Walmart the day before he died. One particular sentence, however, stood out to me:

Police said that because they did not suspect foul play, they had not viewed any security video from the Walmart store to confirm that Smith bought the tanks himself.

It's all based on the assumption that it wasn't due to foul play that they don't know for certain if he bought the tanks himself, it is presumed.

I don't know. Maybe it's exactly as is reported in the article, I 'm afraid I'm just a little too jaded and cynical to take anything at face value any more.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

There were apparently a number of people involved with Peter Smith and none of them have turned up dead AFAIK. According to Matt Tait (@pwnallthethings), he hadn't found anything as far as he (Matt Tait) knows by the end of their involvement in September. He wrote an account of his experiences with Smith and co with a tongue-in-cheek title:

The Time I Got Recruited to Collude with the Russians

There's also the Atlanta-area security professional, Eric York, who was apparently contracted to actually look for the emails. He's reportedly been contacted by the Senate Intel committee.

I'm not sure the timeline York's involvement but it may have been after September and prior to Smith's death.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Anything coming from Lawfare is suspect.

It has been a never trump site since he was really running.

Also Comey was peddling his stuff there through Wittes.

Also, while being a long a boring read, it remains that
guys opinion Smith had been contacted by Russians.

But let's just say that part is true...makes Smith all the more a target
for Clinton Operatives.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I feel like the government is doing whatever it takes to get Hillary in jail or colapse. Awesome efforts.
edit on 28-10-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I do think some are still working to reveal the tangled web of deception.
They have adversaries, in the media, and in lifer politicians and
revolving door monsters.

Let's hope one of these days the protective glass is shattered.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

His mysterious death by suicide was due to a fatal diagnosis he did not want to suffer through but take it away burntheships. Burn the truth too. It's gonna be a rough week for trumps people.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

If trump denies it. You just know it's true. He's a regular litmus test.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

There is no blood trail. Just stupid conspiracy theories. I don't see this story disappearing any time soon. Just add his name to the ridiculous list you guys think they're responsible for murdering.

And people wonder at my feelings of superiority here. Shakes head. This is one reason.
edit on 10292017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

There is no limit on stupid. But still some people will believe anything just because it supports their view. Hillary is trumps favorite nemesis.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

There is no blood trail. Just stupid conspiracy theories. I don't see this story disappearing any time soon. Just add his name to the ridiculous list you guys think they're responsible for murdering.

And people wonder at my feelings of superiority here. Shakes head. This is one reason.

Lol you have feelings of "superiority" because you have a different opinion about the strange tendency of people close to the Clinton's or those investigating them to kill themselves??

Whatever gets you through the day Silly!
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031amSunday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Did you learn that from reading a news report?

There was no investigation....

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Your feelings of superiority?
😂

And just what is happening this week that is significant
to that, are you turning 16 this year?

top topics

join