It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

not pedophilia but is this proof that it is more common than we may have thought

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Future Paris Hilton.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Kids watch stupid stuff. I have a couple of nieces in that age range (the girl in the video). They've had me watch "hilarious" videos before that are just like that one. I think it's just a dumb video for kids.

The only concerning thing about it is that kids find it interesting. Braindead entertainment.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Future Paris Hilton.

Their daddies are rich?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

It seems to me that society is going ape # every time a child appears on screen.

If adults go to watch a game of sport between kids and they have no kids present ... then they must be sickos.

From a poster above ... any adult that watches Nickelodeon is a sicko.

Schools are becoming touch free zones. Kids can't touch each other ... hugs are forbidden!

And yet another poster who says he can't watch a 32 year old in a video because she looks 12.

So many puritanical butt hurts!

Then of course the yell of 'It's for the children'.

Bull crap. This is religious puritanical B/S pretending to be purveyors of wholesomeness.

P

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
@pheonix358

have you read the op? I mean, it was the OP being concerned/asking about the intentions of that video in the OP, while obviously not aware about the much more clear symbolism (edit: in) the videos of the band his avatar features.

I think that´s what most posters that bring up the points are wondering about (me too)
edit on 28-10-2017 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I can only add the men are visually stimulated...whereas women are emotional when it comes to some things like sex. They fantasize and "imagine" being with....(I wont even say it)...

I think I just did. And there are many more crazy people out there in the millions for this stuff.

There is a youtube video of a guy somewhere humping (crass, Im sorry, but definitive) his CAR.

TST? Have a great night.......MS

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
My guess is that this is more proof that parents use youtube as a babysitter than anything else.
It was probably a snowball effect. The videos became popular and once that happened they started showing up in random searches for kid friendly videos.

I clicked on your link and watched a few of them and I see nothing that some creep would like. The girls don't ware tight cloths or short skirts. I saw one video of some girls swimming but they had on one piece bathing suits.

I don't know, maybe I don't have a sick enough mind to see how anyone could be "turned on" by videos of girls doing everyday normal things. That would be a truly sick mind. That person would think that any little girl in any situation would be sexy. And t answer your question ,no I do not think that level of sickness it would take to get off on these particular videos is wide spread.

Tosh has a sick sick since of humor. I love it . But don't think that just because he thought of this that it's a real thing.

Edit: And besides do you even youtube bro? Because all kidding aside youtube host tons of videos with kids in compromising situations. Much more so than what I saw on the topic link.

edit on 28-10-2017 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2017 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
This is actually a huge thing and a scary one at that. There are dozens if not hundreds of videos much worse than this all over youtube, some with thumbnails clearly aimed at people into some sadistic #. Or i suppose they could be aimed at getting children watching to not question said sketchy # in the future. Idk

It has been discussed at length on reddit and 4chan. Unfortunately here, people seem to just say 'pizzagate hogwash' and brush it off.

In reality there are tons of channels only posting wierd ass videos like this with hundreds of millions views and thousands of subscribers.

The comments sections on these videos will even be full of obvious people getting off on it and then also random cryptic phrases and characters which seem to be a code some of these sickos communicate with. Its all out there in open view on youtube. But that is a rabbit hole i wouldnt pursue without caution.
edit on 29-10-2017 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2017 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

It's a good thing nobody has a young child in their ATS Avatar. They'd be playing with fire in today's paranoid world.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's a good thing nobody has a young child in their ATS Avatar. They'd be playing with fire in today's paranoid world.

Lol. Mine does.

P

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

originally posted by: carewemust

Lol. Mine does.

P

Don't respond to any ATS Private Messages that ask for personal information. It could be a STING operation.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well, you would not make a good detective.

P

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
CLOSED PENDING STAFF REVIEW

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: eisegesis

if i had a dollar for every time a person tried to make some subtle attack on me cause i have yolandi as an avatar i would have a lot of #in money by now

androgynous?
yeah ok if you say so

and i dont see that as sexualizing children. if you do then i think you have the problem

i never thought a yolandi avatar would get people going like it does

happens to me a lot

someone does not agree with me and they try to hit me cause i have a yolandi avatar and they do blah blah blah

Die Antword rules, and I luv your Yolandi avatar btw!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
-clicks play
-skims through parts of the video
-gets headache at the annoying kid crap
-shuts off, calls lawyers to sue you for killing a solid minute of my life with a headache

I didn't get anything nefarious from that outside of annoying kid being annoying. I guess some perv could get something out of it, but they will get something out of any kids show I reckon. I suspect the average viewer will be the young teen girl demographic that finds this relatable and amusing. Personally it made me want to never breed.

lmfao xD
edit on 29-10-2017 by iunlimited491 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Future Paris Hilton.

Their daddies are rich?

She keeps getting hundreds of millions of views, she will be.

The reason for that fascination by the general public is beyond me. I could hardly watch even a minute of one of those videos.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Um, if the 'person' is advertising pedophilia culture then um yeah why the hell do you sport the thing?

I'm confused.

Or have that avatar?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Future Paris Hilton.

Their daddies are rich?

The reason for that fascination by the general public is beyond me. I could hardly watch even a minute of one of those videos.

Humans are nosily and voyeuristic (not necessary on a sexual base). It´s the reason why "big brother house", and all the other reality shows kick/entertain the viewers, they get their basic instincts satisfied.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

Future Paris Hilton.

Their daddies are rich?

Humans are nosily and voyeuristic (not necessary on a sexual base). It´s the reason why "big brother house", and all the other reality shows kick/entertain the viewers, they get their basic instincts satisfied.

Dd you read this post on page one?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

i dont know. i wanted to see what you thought of this.
...what is the deal?
...explan all the subscribers.
...am i missing something here?
...how could this channel possibly have so many views and subscribers?
...is it underage kids watching other underage kids do every day #?
...is it creepers creeping?
...mix of both?
...what about that video interests anyone of any age to watch it so much?
...am i being to critical in thinking that it is a bunch of creepers creeping?
...is the girl acting and other girls think it is funny or cute and i just dont know what i am talking about?
...just wanted your thoughts on something that could be nothing

look how many questions you ask of the members here in the first post no less. you act like you want their opinion but its clear by the rest of the posts you only want to hear people agree with you, once they notice the connection between your own topic of this thread and your own avatar you shut them down and bury your head in the sand...

...not going to defend it past this post...

why did you even make this thread asking the opinions of the members if you did not want to listen to the opinions of the members?

i guess you just wanted the opinions that agreed with you, nothing else.
edit on 29-10-2017 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join