It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

not pedophilia but is this proof that it is more common than we may have thought

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: TinySickTears

Um, if the 'person' is advertising pedophilia culture then um yeah why the hell do you sport the thing?

I'm confused.

be confused i guess
so all the women in all the world that dress in 'hot' catholic outfits are advertising pedo culture?
are those baby metal girls like in the above sig addressing pedo culture?

i dont understand

i posted this thread with that vid because i was not sure what to make of it and in those vids they are children
yolandi in a school outfit is not the same thing at all

babys on fire lyrics

genius.com...

sorry if you are confused or think it is some pedo #
dont really know what to tell you
not really my problem

i guess me and the other millions of people across the world that like them/her are just creepy #s

edit on 28-10-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

am i being to critical in thinking that it is a bunch of creepers creeping?

Dude, you have Yolandi Visser as your avatar.

A petite, androgynous looking thing that "performs" in the group Die Antwoord, which just so happens to sexualize children in many of their videos.

...which I guess begs the question,

am i being to critical in thinking that it is a bunch of creepers creeping?

HA, ol' eisegesis gots a point there, buddy...
edit on 2017 10 28 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I've noted the BabyMetal thing thanks to hanging around here. I tried watching one video it was really weird. I could see sickos getting off on it but what I saw it didnt strike me as being designed to promote such a culture. Those videos eisegesis posted, although I cant even bring myself to click play, SCREAM little kids as sex objects. I mean seriously how arent people going to jail over it is the immediate impression I get just glancing at it kind of disturbing.

I mean how old is that blond headed creature? It looks like like a 12 year old. SO buldging nipples, up skirt crotch panty shots, "cookie thumper", I mean I cant even believe it.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

a reply to: face23785

"Pedosexual". Now that's the best term about possible for that creature in those videos eisegesis linked. Cant really tell if its a boy or a girl, but that its a boyish child begging for hot action. Like a gateway drug to get straight dudes in violating little boys.

There are groups on Twitter and other platforms trying to push that term like it's merely another type of orientation that needs to be seen as normal.

Look if you dare, I'm not kidding. Oddly if you report a mean tweet it gets taken down a lot faster than accounts from these scum.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I've noted the BabyMetal thing thanks to hanging around here. I tried watching one video it was really weird. I could see sickos getting off on it but what I saw it didnt strike me as being designed to promote such a culture. Those videos eisegesis posted, although I cant even bring myself to click play, SCREAM little kids as sex objects. I mean seriously how arent people going to jail over it is the immediate impression I get just glancing at it kind of disturbing.

I mean how old is that blond headed creature? It looks like like a 12 year old. SO buldging nipples, up skirt crotch panty shots, "cookie thumper", I mean I cant even believe it.

she is 34
edit*
you were talking about the die antwoord vids

'it looks like a 12 year old'??

# man yolandi is banging

each is own i guess

edit on 28-10-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
here are some threads where i and others have discussed die antwoord
feel free to be creeped out by those of us who like them

i guess you are just seeing different #

not going to defend it past this post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
A petite, androgynous looking thing that "performs" in the group Die Antwoord, which just so happens to sexualize children in many of their videos.

For example:

One look at that and it just screams and drips "sexualize children".

The people you hear about, how in Hollywood and ESPECIALLY in the music industry they have to whore themselves out to get the record deal, and the 'Comet Pedo' culture, that creature there strikes me as being the posterchild of the darkest that ghoulish scene could go.

No offense.
edit on 28-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
You have to remember that pedophilia is common place in third world countries and legal in many. It appears that may be one reason why those involved in bringing in immigrants from other countries would like nothing more than to bring them into the US to bolster their base. There are a bunch of sick bastards out there.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Little known fact the age of consent in the UCMJ is 16, and it is 16 in many US States too.

Edit: Actually I just realized how creepy it is that I found out what the UCMJ age of consent was from a guy in my unit that was in his 50s... I didn't believe him at first.
edit on 28 10 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Little known fact the age of consent in the UCMJ is 16, and it is 16 in many US States too.

Edit: Actually I just realized how creepy it is that I found out what the UCMJ age of consent was from a guy in my unit that was in his 50s... I didn't believe him at first.

why is the age for the UCMJ when you have to be 18 to be in the service?

for their partners???

# man

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I will say that youtube is bizarre. I think maybe youtube has an error with their number of viewers; no way it's getting that much attention unless the same sickos are watching over and over every day of their sick lives.

As far as your avatar, I did originally think you were a woman until you cleared that up awhile ago in another thread.

My recent avatar disappeared so my daughter will have to put it back in-it purposely shows a female so I can quit being called a guy. I find that so weird-funny.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

You do know what androgynous means right? Not used correctly here. She definitively looks like a woman and in no parts does she look like a boy or a man at all. Is she petite? Sure, but she's also 32 years old...

I don't understand you. I watched both of those videos and just saw Yolandi being sexualized, wondering where the children were at.

What do you have against Yolandi?
edit on Sun Oct 29 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: used REPLY TO to replace entire quote Quote Crash Course

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

Yeah, she looks just like my gf's body, without the ugly head.

I don't see a child here.

More like a Lady gaga type.

I think people with fat gf's like to cope with it by skinny shaming the cuties or their man.

I have witnessed it a few times personally.

She is quite to dancer, jesus

added... on topic, I think there are a lot of sickos out there, but the numbers reflect electronic parenting, they also build their own numbers, so to speak with autoplay, so they throw kids on a kid safe channel and leave it running and it grows viewers.

edit on 10 by Mandroid7 because: added

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Very true!
My 10 year old has a YouTube channel that sometimes gets over 1000 views per view a day.
And all he does is open pack after fricken pack of Pokemon cards I buy him!
My 9 year old daughter watches a channel called Cookie Swirl C, and all this middle aged woman does is open blind bags of toys, makes play doh things and and customizes littlest pet shop toys by painting them.
The woman has millions of views.
It's kids watching this stuff.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
i dont understand

you dont understand how minors in an orphanage having sex with a convict, is sexualizing minors.... really? seems you're the one confused.

a reply to: SRPrime

you understand the concept of actors acting out a character right? how the character they mean to portray can be of different age then the actor? you get that?

now notice how in that first video yolandi's character is in an orphanage....which means a minor.... who then has sex..... it really isnt hard to figure out here....
edit on 28-10-2017 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Won´t go to the YT vid but I noticed the ejaculating penises on the wall in the "baby on fire" video and it makes me want to puke. Of course it´s "art" I guess.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The 1st video in the OP was odd, hard to imagine over 7 million kids would like watching that spoiled brat, but who knows?

The YT videos are the TRULY CREEPY videos in this thread, that is some disturbing # !!!

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'm surprised nobody mentioned the child beauty pageant.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I honestly can't believe they have those.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
It's very day kids watching these girls. Kids today watch these things on YouTube much much more than they watch regular TV. This is their Saturday morning cartoons.

My kids try to watch these shows all the time. I have had to block YouTube from my house because I think this stuff is to stupid for them to watch, but they try to sneak it.

What do they say when you ask them what they get out of it?
edit on 28-10-2017 by intrptr because: changed

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join