It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

not pedophilia but is this proof that it is more common than we may have thought

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
i dont know. i wanted to see what you thought of this.

i was watching a rerun of Tosh the other day and he had a bit about how he stumbled on this creepy page.

www.youtube.com...

seven super girls

what is the deal?

7,130,121 subscribers

it is underage girls like swinging on he swings or eating cake.
no nudity. no crazy compromising #. no tutorials of girls showing other girls how to paint nails or anything that may explan all the subscribers.

am i missing something here?

how could this channel possibly have so many views and subscribers?

is it underage kids watching other underage kids do every day #?
is it creepers creeping?
mix of both?

the vids have 7,799,389,394 views.

this is the first vid he showed

148,989,462 views in 3 years

what about that video interests anyone of any age to watch it so much?
am i being to critical in thinking that it is a bunch of creepers creeping?

Tosh tossed the idea out there and i tend to agree. wtf?

is the girl acting and other girls think it is funny or cute and i just dont know what i am talking about?

just wanted your thoughts on something that could be nothing

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
She'll end up one of those people like we're seeing with the Bronies where they get adult sized cribs and high chairs, baby bottles, and get off on crapping their diapers.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

LOL,

I am not clicking on that crap!

But in all seriousness, it would be interesting to see the youtube logs on who viewed it.

I heard a few years ago that Japanese men would buy used girls underwear so who knows how many sickos are out there.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
She'll end up one of those people like we're seeing with the Bronies where they get adult sized cribs and high chairs, baby bottles, and get off on crapping their diapers.

in your opinion what about this vid or channel garners so many views?
innocent girls their same age thinking it is funny or whatever?
creepers creeping?

im just trying to survey opinions because i really dont understand it
if it were young girls showing other young girls how to paint nail or so this or that i could see it.
parents would let their kids watch those and they would want to

why would they want to watch this though?
do i just not understand cause i am not a 13 year old girl or is it in fact weird?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I fear this hot potato is loaded with more different flavors of rancid bits of meat than I dare think too much about.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
-clicks play
-skims through parts of the video
-gets headache at the annoying kid crap
-shuts off, calls lawyers to sue you for killing a solid minute of my life with a headache

I didn't get anything nefarious from that outside of annoying kid being annoying. I guess some perv could get something out of it, but they will get something out of any kids show I reckon. I suspect the average viewer will be the young teen girl demographic that finds this relatable and amusing. Personally it made me want to never breed.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
-clicks play
-skims through parts of the video
-gets headache at the annoying kid crap
-shuts off, calls lawyers to sue you for killing a solid minute of my life with a headache

I didn't get anything nefarious from that outside of annoying kid being annoying. I guess some perv could get something out of it, but they will get something out of any kids show I reckon. I suspect the average viewer will be the young teen girl demographic that finds this relatable and amusing. Personally it made me want to never breed.

you are probably right
just been thinking about it since tosh

just seems weird

sorry for taking time out of your life

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Dude, you have Yolandi Visser as your avatar.

A petite, androgynous looking thing that "performs" in the group Die Antwoord, which just so happens to sexualize children in many of their videos.

For example:
www.youtube.com... [WARNING sexual content]
www.youtube.com... [WARNING nudity]
...which I guess begs the question,

edit on Sun Oct 29 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Oct 29 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Yeah, thats f#ed up. There is absolutely no information on what that channel is about. Also, most channels have the "discussion" page for comments on the channel.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

if i had a dollar for every time a person tried to make some subtle attack on me cause i have yolandi as an avatar i would have a lot of #in money by now

androgynous?
yeah ok if you say so

and i dont see that as sexualizing children. if you do then i think you have the problem

i never thought a yolandi avatar would get people going like it does

happens to me a lot

someone does not agree with me and they try to hit me cause i have a yolandi avatar and they do blah blah blah

edit on 28-10-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It's very day kids watching these girls. Kids today watch these things on YouTube much much more than they watch regular TV. This is their Saturday morning cartoons.

My kids try to watch these shows all the time. I have had to block YouTube from my house because I think this stuff is to stupid for them to watch, but they try to sneak it.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
i dont know. i wanted to see what you thought of this.

i was watching a rerun of Tosh the other day and he had a bit about how he stumbled on this creepy page.

www.youtube.com...

seven super girls

what is the deal?

7,130,121 subscribers

it is underage girls like swinging on he swings or eating cake.
no nudity. no crazy compromising #. no tutorials of girls showing other girls how to paint nails or anything that may explan all the subscribers.

am i missing something here?

how could this channel possibly have so many views and subscribers?

is it underage kids watching other underage kids do every day #?
is it creepers creeping?
mix of both?

the vids have 7,799,389,394 views.

this is the first vid he showed

148,989,462 views in 3 years

what about that video interests anyone of any age to watch it so much?

Tosh tossed the idea out there and i tend to agree. wtf?

is the girl acting and other girls think it is funny or cute and i just dont know what i am talking about?

just wanted your thoughts on something that could be nothing

It's stupid , first off ( that video was anyhow)... and it would be the type of junk that attracts creeps, but I think perhaps a lot of the views were from peers watching kids they know on youtube.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Little kids watch little kids. Silly stuff to adults. Even 7 year olds have internet-connected cell phones nowadays.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Little kids watch little kids. Silly stuff to adults. Even 7 year olds have internet-connected cell phones nowadays.

i guess i dont take that into consideration.
my daughter is 5 and is not to that connected point yet

probably will get there soon though cause i bought her tablet she is getting for christmas today

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

or is it in fact weird?

Description SevenSuperGirls is the largest all-girl Partner collaboration on YouTube! So, just who are these girls? MONDAY: Alexis | USA TUESDAY: Ashlynn | USA WEDNESDAY: Ella | USA THURSDAY: Brianna | USA FRIDAY: Jaidyn | USA SATURDAY: Mimi | USA SUNDAY: Ellie | UK Details For business inquiries: VIEW EMAIL ADDRESS

Business enquiries ? They're also bringing complicity with some kind of agenda there , there is nothing to like about it .
edit on 28-10-2017 by GeneralMayhem because: (no reason given)

link   
I think the video I watched on that channel took about 5 years off my life.

I don't see any pedo scum watching this tbh. Maybe one or two, but I'm pretty sure the majority of the audience is early teen-ish girls.

link   
If only my daughter were watching something half as entertaining at this. She is currently stuck on Jen & Pat Minecraft videos. I swear she has every single one memorized. Needless to say her tablet time has been severely limited lately.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Um, if the 'person' is advertising pedophilia culture then um yeah why the hell do you sport the thing?

I'm confused.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Honestly there's no stopping these creeps. Even if you get youtube to ban videos like these, creeps will just buy full seasons of Nickelodean shows to perv.

Don't worry though, normalizing "pedosexuals" is going to become part of the Dem platform soon. If you oppose it, you'll be labeled a bigot.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

"Pedosexual". Now that's the best term about possible for that creature in those videos eisegesis linked. Cant really tell if its a boy or a girl, but that its a boyish child begging for hot action. Like a gateway drug to get straight dudes in violating little boys.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join