It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A theory on the Vegas Shooting

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
PADDOCK WAS AN ARMS DEALER FOR THE CIA/FBI

continue to be amazed by the many links between the CIA and Stephen Paddock—and who have documented that Paddock was a CIA arms pilot delivering thousands of weapons to a Mexican drug cartel between 2006-2011 in what is now known as " Operation Fast and Furious" — and who used in these arms deliveries his2004 Cirrus Design Corp SR20 single engine plane having the Aircraft Registration Number N5343m —and that FAA records show him owning from 2 June 2006 to February 2010 —but that is now owned by an American defense company named VOLANT —and whose motto on their website says: "Serving THE U.S. INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY AND THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE". -

flightaware.com...
www.volant-associates.com...http://

According to a source in the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department:: “The LVMPD knows the motive behind the attack, but the FBI will not allow us to release the motive because it implicates the FBI in illegal arms deals and supplying arms to ISIS terrorists within U.S. borders.The Mandalay Bay affair was likely part of a covert program to transfer weapons from the vaults of the ATF (Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms agency of Homeland Security), fitted with hidden RFID tracking chips, to ISIS militants inside the USA. Stephen Paddock was an undercover FBI agent who participated in multiple illegal arms deals in the Las Vegas area in a gun-running entrapment scheme similar to Fast and Furious. Paddock thought he was engaging in another routine arms transfer, but ISIS had learned about the entrapment scheme and Paddock’s true identity. They killed him and carried out the massacre, and then fled the scene.

The full story is at Rense.com
Story title
Again Paddock Was An Arms Dealer and Deal Went Bad
I am not very good with computers so I dont know how to set up link all I can do is give website. If someone wants to straighten out this post feel free.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Soros, tryna draw the wolves off of hillary and the dnc ?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
He’s talking about his brother being able and wanting to do things on his own. I agree this whole situation is a mess but as many have also said, It seems consistent with the context of his earlier statements that he was going to say, “Army of one...” then decided it would be in poor taste. That’s a common expression for the type of “do everything myself” type of person he was describing his brother as being...
reply to: Konduit

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
This whole thing confuses me but just wanted to let you know that one of the psychics who claims to do a channeling of him (it’s on YouTube and I actually posted s thread about it here) said he “told her” in the channeling the exact thing you said - down to some of the soecific wording you used. So maybe...

a reply to: angeldoll

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Pollock? I quit reading after the 2nd time he didn't know the guys name ugh. How can his "theory" be taken seriously? They also weren't all "automatic" weapons like he says either
edit on 29-10-2017 by TheOnlyBilko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
IF he was peddling guns...why would he chose the 32nd floor of a busy Vegas resort to do it from? Wouldn't you want to be discrete in such dealings? Why take the risk of witnesses plus the pain in the butt of toting all that crap up 32 floors?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles
a reply to: Konduit

Wow that is a telling video. To bad he didn't finish his sentence. Arms dealer, Army veteran Armenian. I don't know what word could be placed there to be honest.

"Armchair quarterback" he even said he was gonna use a colloquialism

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I don't think this sounds plausible myself. Where is the guy getting this story from? Is he making it up? Since it is a theory, I'm assuming he is. That means that the whole thing lacks any credibility and is just speculation. Some people like to make wild conspiracy theories like this up to draw traffic to their websites. Some might even do it for good fun.
edit on 29amSun, 29 Oct 2017 08:27:48 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: nicevillegrl
This whole thing confuses me but just wanted to let you know that one of the psychics who claims to do a channeling of him (it’s on YouTube and I actually posted s thread about it here) said he “told her” in the channeling the exact thing you said - down to some of the soecific wording you used. So maybe...

a reply to: angeldoll

Maybe somebody watched the video.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I think Campos was made or paid to smoke Paddock by Mexican cartel. That would explain him disappearing to Mexico, probably smuggled by cartel, and everyone he knows including the obligatory family dog threatened, while in Mexico being coached and avoiding interrogation.

In the "degenerate interview", Campos looked scared to say anything, plus hes using terms like military personnel would. If he was genuine he would be using layman's terms talking to "civilians". Plus he can't help but feel like crud being refered to as a hero and looks terrified and ashame during the interview.

I ruled out Isis because the feds are pretty much working with them since Syria started and would have had Campos under surveillance and protected if he was collaborating with Isis and he would not have snuck off to another country.
edit on 29-10-2017 by wickd_waze because: ASU

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: wickd_waze

If Campos was part of a drug cartel, he would never have gone on TV.

He would have totally disappeared immediately.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: drifter1109

plausible

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I didnt think of that. You're right. They most likely would have just got rid of him. I was just thinking along the lines of a "fast and furious 2", like someone else mentioned, gone wrong and cartel wants to be cool with shady officials so they can stay in business with them.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: wickd_waze

The entire "Paddock" presentation by the MSM and "authorities" is backwards.

There's no evidence that the "shooting" even came from Mandalay Bay.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
A plausible theory up until mexican criminals (or whoever) decide to commit mass murder on Americans as a "diversion". Kind of insane, illogical, and doesn't help them escape it just draws national attention making escape almost impossible.

Simply fleeing the hotel and shooting anybody that got in your way on the way back to Mexico as fast as you can is the play - not going on a shooting spree for half an hour while the net around you gets tighter by the second.

This would only even be 2% plausible to me if these "criminals" were absolute amateurs, on drugs and depressed psychopaths with no will to live.

The rest of it however is a much more reasonable explanation for who Paddock could have been, what he was doing there and why so many guns were in his room. Gun runner/spook of some sort.
edit on 29-10-2017 by JMack674 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Lure the patsy into a position where he can then be killed or blamed, then thank you and good-bye.
Because if the lone crazy guy is killed that ends it.
The reason why they always want him alone and crazy is because if he's alone, then by law it's not what is called a conspiracy and then there's no need to investigate it as if there was a criminal thought behind it. And the reason why they want him crazy is because then there's no motive.
"He's just crazy. He did it." So that also takes away the whole reason to look into this.

No investigation is needed.
Thank you very much folks. Good-bye and go home.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join