It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B.Z. Royal Marines

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Sorry the first sentence wasn't worded the best. I know it has been improved regarding the projection but it just seems that, when ever our military gets a new toy something else gets taken away. And it really frustrates me, infact it doesn't frustrate me, it pisses me off.

I understand that security isn't usually the most important thing when running a country, but when you make commitments like sending troops on the Russian border, then spreading what we have as a fleet around the globe, with out investing properly and reducing the over all size of the Armed Forces. It just makes us an embarrassment.

We've already got the fact that we're leaving the EU and we got MPs getting sacked left right and centre, we don't need our security being messed around with when you're challenging countries with slightly bigger militaries than you.

I can't wait until I become PM. Bring back the Empire.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Therewearethen

"Rebuild the Empire" A man after my own heart. I will vote for you, and if you find yourself in need of a defence minister, I will build you a fleet to rule the waves, an Army to quell the land, and an Air force to make the ground shake. Our destiny as rulers of the world will be fulfilled.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Go make a thread explaining why you feel this way instead of just trolling your bad taste and lack of respect through a proper thread.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Go make a thread explaining why you feel this way instead of just trolling your bad taste and lack of respect through a proper thread.

Nothing bad taste about it. They do not fight for your freedom, the fight for oil and power. Should I have more respect for them than the people they kill..?

Its laughable when some lefty libtard who makes such unoriginal remarks attempts to say others are the subject of indoctrination.

You could try answering the question instead of making judgments. See past the left / right illusion. Wake up.

There is nothing to answer when all that is being spouted is empty modern boilerplate.

Should I have more respect for them than the people they kill..?

You cant answer the question...lol

stick your head back in the sand.

I'm not getting into this inanity. How you feel about people killed in combat is a matter for you, and one of complete indifference to me. I am going to ask you politely to cease in your attempt to derail this thread please.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Nothing bad taste about it. They do not fight for your freedom, the fight for oil and power. Should I have more respect for them than the people they kill..?

Royal Marines fought and returned the Falkland Islands to UK Sovereignty.

You may try and link that to oil in todays climate, but that war had nothing to do with natural resources and all to do with protecting the British.

What Oil is there in Afghanistan?

Your disrespect is this, they don't choose when or where to fight, if they have a moral compass and think they are fighting for oil so should quit we dont have a defense force. They follow orders, if the politicians fook up take it out on them, not the men and women of the armed services.

I have many words for you I cannot post except, disrespectful.

I would long for the day the Royal Marines rescue from an invasion of your Spanish Holiday Home in Tenerife.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join