It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B.Z. Royal Marines

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Sorry the first sentence wasn't worded the best. I know it has been improved regarding the projection but it just seems that, when ever our military gets a new toy something else gets taken away. And it really frustrates me, infact it doesn't frustrate me, it pisses me off.

I understand that security isn't usually the most important thing when running a country, but when you make commitments like sending troops on the Russian border, then spreading what we have as a fleet around the globe, with out investing properly and reducing the over all size of the Armed Forces. It just makes us an embarrassment.

We've already got the fact that we're leaving the EU and we got MPs getting sacked left right and centre, we don't need our security being messed around with when you're challenging countries with slightly bigger militaries than you.

I can't wait until I become PM. Bring back the Empire.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Therewearethen

"Rebuild the Empire" A man after my own heart. I will vote for you, and if you find yourself in need of a defence minister, I will build you a fleet to rule the waves, an Army to quell the land, and an Air force to make the ground shake. Our destiny as rulers of the world will be fulfilled.

<< 1   >>

join