It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

England Win the World Cup Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Ok so it's the National Under Seventeens but it's still a great achievement that makes me very proud and bodes well for the future. All of which is a great deal more than can be said of the first team, who will no doubt, shame and embarras the nation next year in Russia, so they can have an even longer summer holiday.

That's two World Cups in Football and one in Rugby for England. I hope these fine young men get the heroes welcome and open top bus parade they deserve, and would also hope all you overpaid fairies in the first team feel suitably ashamed, but I know none of you Will, you Wankers!
edit on 28-10-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Rugby is a cool sport.

Congrats!

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Yeah I'm strictly Rugby and Cricket, but I want these young lads to receive as much congratulation as possible. It's not that I don't like football, it's just that I am disgusted by the Premiership players and most of the managers. There is virtually nothing English about the Premiership and the fact that it has more clout than F.A. Is deplorable.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Well done lads , nice comeback.

Engerland !

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Congrats hopefully the first team can follow suit ..

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

They thought it was all over.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: robbeh

Here's hoping, but I'm not confident.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Our youth teams have achieved massive success recently.. Also winning the under 20 world cup and a couple of euro finals too.. The future certainly looks bright.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

It does, but I worry that the evil tentacles of the Premiership will corrupt the youth teams to the same degree as the first team.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Shame that if things stay the same as the they are at present then by the time these kids would be expected to step up to the full international team they won't have much top level experience and those that may have will have had their natural flair and abilities coached out of them and they'll serve up the boring, negative crap that our national team have done for as long as I can remember.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Some of these under 17's are probably already earning 20k a week. That's how stupid the game is now regarding pay.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I am afraid you will be proved to be correct.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Too much money in the game and too little pride.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hey guys!
Has anyone heavily into betting? Have you ever made money on it?
I'm a total newbie when it comes to sports betting, I just learn this topic and already read lots reviews like www.best-bookmakers.com... .
Do you have any specific tips for a newbie like me?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I won a good amount on Portugal to win the European Championships last year. If you like long odds try a bet on Iceland to reach next years World Cup Semi-Finals or Finals. If you want a real outside bet try England to win. Russia as host nation might be worth a punt, and Spain, France, & Germany are always worth backing.
a reply to: olbond

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
As a Welshman, I'm impressed and nervous with your youngsters. We have alot of talent but you have even more talent in the youth ranks. Your youth qualifies for tournaments ours don't. Honestly, if your media don't destroy your young lads careers by building, like they did with Wilshere and Walcott even though they've only recently started performing again, then I can't see your first team can't win a major trophy in the next decade.

Not gonna congratulate you though.

top topics

join