It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Collision with Oklahoma City Thunder's Airplane

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
(post by HanSolo31 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I assume you mean alien UFO. So, the most fragile part of the plane was hit by a UFO and it only dented it? What was it made out of, paper?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Flying to Chicago? It was obvously a Mothman attack. No way he would let Russell Westbrook be the most feared beast on his turf.

That is a hell of a dent from a bird but they have done worse to planes.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
"No one" was hurt?

I beg to differ. I'll bet the bird was hurt plenty!

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

They were unable to find the bird to determine the extent of its injuries.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Not surprising.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
Hint: It happened when the lane was landing...

I'm guessing a drone or a bird strike. But, A bird strike would have left blood and feathers. A drone collision would have left scratches plus some embedded debris. Whatever it was, it was softer than the carbon-fibre radar radome.

I've hit my share of birds. Taking off from JFK is like taking small arms fire from the gulls over the landfill. I'd like to meet the idiot who thought putting a garbage dump at the end of a major airport runway was a good idea. Sometimes there are blood and feathers, sometimes not. My theory is that it depends a lot on speed at impact. That radome looks like a bird strike. I think a drone, or at least the battery powering a drone would have penetrated the composite dome. A 7.4v, 2500mah LiPo battery pack is not light, or soft.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

oh no not the OF COURSE THEY ARE ALIUMZ HURR DURR argument, no there is no proof they came form space, most likely they are interdimensional as jacques vallee has shown
and we are talking of an very small object here, im talking ping-pong ball size and likely made from plasma or some similr substance
edit on 28-10-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Oh course we are. Because that makes so much more sense than, you know, a bird strike. It also doesn't alter the fact that if it was more solid than a bird it would have holed the radome. Even most bird strikes leave a hole in it.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

i updated my argument for your question
believe me when i say ufos are made from an very exotic material, they can even phase trough solid matter like ghosts(oh wait ghosts are just another disquise of them)!

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
These days I see big bats everywhere at night with my Armasight

down under 1500 feet I guess.....but I don't remember it being that dense with birds....and never really spotted one in that old Travelaire climbing outta the hole or descending for the return to earth.....I'm curious.....these are the big bats......they'd probably leave a red spot huh!

the weather guy on tv showed his radar tuned down to show a huge mass over Texas New Mexico and Louisianna.....he said bats

edit on 28-10-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

So they can phase through matter, but leave a caved in radome? That makes no sense. A bird or hail strike makes the most sense, and there are previous impacts that look exactly the same that are known impacts.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

A DJ phantom 2 is by far not the best thing to compare with real commercial drones. It´s a little flimsy toy compared to what is used in the industry and commercial inspection flights, just saying.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I'm thinking inter.....by spiritual permission.....to settle the devils bargain

I'm the king of orb spotters......idky......and I swear doesn't it seem to be getting down to the nitty gritty here timewise

editt to expound...

...I saw the 400 footer over Dallas 99.....age 5 over Arvada a disk.......checking on the ROCKY FLATS accidental plume from hail

.and at my son's place where he used to live......east of DFW......one could see orbs alot I suppose due to the location....in a valley

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

they can become solid or phase trough
also with the exception of the chinese one, i havent seen an blood-less impact and really it doesnt make sense when you think about it
its an living fragile bird flying into an very fast and solid object

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

devil? no please
not interdimensional in an religious sense but in a more materialistic one

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Go look on the images page I linked on page one. There are at least five that were confirmed bird strikes that left no visible blood and only a dent in the radome.

Either they can phase through matter or they can't. If they can, then they'd leave no damage behind them. No matter how you describe it, it doesn't make any sense that they can phase through matter but damage it at the same time. And if they leave damage, it should have damaged more than just the radome.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

they can even phase trough solid matter like ghosts

Jonathan Livingston Seagull didn't leave dents?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY
a reply to: underwerks

Obviously it was a basketball. It was a basketball team, yes?

C'mon people! Let's put 2 and 2 together.

Maybe right in some sense, from the impact it must have been a basketball-sized object that was large enough not to simply punch a hole. But it as something that seemed to hardly have left a scratch on the raddome other than collapse it. It was something with some mass, but not too much.

Over the decades, there have been reports of glowing and "floating" globes that drift or zip around usually as seen near ground level. A friend of mine back in the 1970s was doing archaeological site visits with a co-worker when one night as he drove along a forest road they both witnessed a basketball sized globe that zipped across the road directly in front of the car. Such sightings are not common, but not unknown either. They happen.

Those globes appear to defy mass as they are frequently reported as "floating" in the air. Usually, there is not sound, but sometimes a buzzing noise is heard. Some people have reported a feeling of heat when the object was really close to them.

Taking a leap here, I suggest that they are power by the same means as large UFOs and are generally without mass and virtually indestructible. If such a globe was one in the same area of the sky and collided with an aircraft moving at 500 mph, I think it possible that the combined speed of the collision (including an x speed for the object) would have been considerable enough over come the suspension field of the globe to impact upon the plane and still not be damaged any more than the raddome itself was destroyed.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun
That´s a huge leap you´re taking there. With all that being said, you think that such an advanced globe would be prone to collisions?

A super high advanced craft that defies physics as we know it but then it crashes into a plane? And you think that´s not going to completely obliterate the airplane on impact? There´s way to much theorizing about the alleged "suspension field" and how it works.

Way to much "ifs" and of course, as always, without any proof.

The damage neatly fits the damage a bird would do, why making up exotic propulsion systems and then theorizing on their inner workings, if not for the X-factor. Why is it I can´t take you serious in most of the posts in this forum? Could it be because you´re always coming up with some strange comments that sound like you know stuff, when you actually do not.

That has long been due, I wanted to tell you this long enough, now I did.
edit on 29-10-2017 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join