It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Progressive Jimmy Dore on the Russian Collusion from Hillary and Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

You need to read up on how Trump won. Don't get me wrong, it was a legit win but it wasn't in the norm.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Just listen to Dore say how he is slandered and villified for not goiing along wth dmeocratic corruption.

Remember how quick the DNC turned on Bernie supporters. When they were protesting trump, they were great noble people excercisng free speech.

But as soon as they started to protest the DNC's treatment of Bernie, they were loudmouth crybabies that just needed to stop being selfish and vote agianst evil trump.

True left leaning people should be disgusted by this, just like try conservatives should be disgusted by the RNC.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I had hear this cat a few times but never put 2 and 2 together and got his name, thanks for posting the video I do not mind left wing views that accurately hit all of the corruption.
edit on 28-10-2017 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I'm not sure what the medical diagnosis would have to be to dismiss this as BS.

I am not a fan of TYT, The Aggressive Progressive, or Donald Trump but one must strive to call a fair game.

On this, Jimmy nails it. Thanks for the link to the video. Good Stuff.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Is it sad that just from the title I knew it was Gambler rehashing a thread he made a few days ago?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

See how this proves Dore point?

How dare someone question the corruption of Hillary and company!!!

No interest in discussing the video, only interested stopping any conversation of Hillarys corruption.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

The more folks that watch this video and listen to what Jimmy has to say, the more they will understand the massive corruption that exists in Washington and the hallowed halls of US politics.

The thing I like most about Jimmy and his team is that they break-down the BS and call it as they see it.

In 2017, there is nothing more dangerous than an intelligent pissed-off progressive that sees right through Ol Dodgy, thinks the DNC is beyond repair and is still reeling at Bernie Sanders being shafted........enter Jimmy Dore...

NB: As you're probably aware, TJDS has so many excellent videos released on a regular basis, I always make sure I get my daily Jimmy hit.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Another video showing that Mainstream democrats are using the russia scare to silence progressive groups like BLM and the dakota pipeline protestors.

Here is an article, I know it cites RT so its probably fake) that shows a black activist in Atlanta is suing twitter for beineg rmoved for being accused of being a russian bot.

Among the 201 Twitter accounts suspended from the platform for “Russian interference” in the 2016 US election was an African-American activist from Atlanta. Now she has come forward, telling RT she may sue the company for the unjustified suspension.

Twitter banned the 201 accounts in September, citing “prohibitions against spam” and other rule violations. Additionally, the company found 179 accounts that were “linked or related” to those banned by Facebook. Multiple media outlets, including Reuters, the New York Times and CNN, called the accounts “Russia-linked.”

RT has spoken to a banned Twitter user, who says she was swept up in the anti-Russia operation.

newsline.com...

But wait, I thought the Russians loved Trump? Why would they be spreading messages of groups like BLM that hate Trump?

And I have had so many people commenting to me that by discussing the corruption of Hillary, I am parroting Russian talking points.

I guess those same members will also be on threads taliking about police brutality that they too are parroting Russian talking points...

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I've been saying this all year. Democrats don't care.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join