It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Progressive Jimmy Dore on the Russian Collusion from Hillary and Obama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Lately I have been hearing how only right wing nuts would call for investigations into democratic relations with russians in areas like Uranium one and the funding of the dossier.

Jimmy Dore is a progressive sometimes on the young turks. He is an adamant hater of Trump, and a jill stein voter. In other words, very far away from right wing. Although I disagree with him on a lot, I do find him to be funny and sincere.

In this video, he outlines just how corrupt and hypocritical Hillary Obama and many of the democrats are when it comes to russian collusion.

I know people don't like to watch long videos, but I think this is worth a watch.

Content starts a 1:30 in.

In short, he shows how the dossier was all rumors to begin with, and how hillary and the dems actually did exactly what they accused trump of, colluding with Russia.

From 1:30 to 11 he shows how the dossier is just unsubstantiated smears.

From 11 to 16 he shows how the dems lied about paying for the dossier and how it is from Kremlin sources.

From 16 until around 18:50 he shows a clip from the media explaining why don jr committed crimes, and how the explain the situation that is exactly what the dems did.

He then hoes on to show how Podesta worked with russians, how russians paid into hillary for uranium one and Obama looked the other way, and much more.

I know people already have their minds made up on this, but I think this is worth a watch.

edit on 28-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Here is a video he did today on how full of it Podesta is for claiming he didn't know the Hillary team was paying fusion GPS.

And for my left leaning friends out there.

The guilt or hypocrisy of Hillary and the rest should not in any way detract from punishing any Trump people if they are guilty. It does show that these people on the democratic party should be held accountable as well though.

And a great number of Dores videos are about how terible trump and the republicans are, so I feel people on the left may enjoy his videos on that.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The problem I have with ALL of this legal stuff is Hillary has been found of doing all this illegal stuff for years-no indictment.

Trump is new to this political game-his mistakes seem amateurish and acting on poorly received advice-surrounding himself with people of poor character content.

If they are guilty, both deserve punishment. However, I don't understand why the Clinton problem, which at this moment seems the more serious due to years of abuse of the system and huge errors causing death from her pubic office, continues to go without punishment yet a newly elected President may face the prosecutor first?

What's going on just smacks of politics-which, now in our country, is synonymous with dirty.

edit on 28-10-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
The problem I have with ALL of this legal stuff is Hillary has been found of doing all this illegal stuff for years-no indictment.

Trump is new to this political game-his mistakes seem amateurish and acting on poorly received advice-surrounding himself with people of poor character content.

If they are guilty, both deserve punishment. However, I don't understand why the Clinton problem, which at this moment seems the more serious due to years of abuse of the system and huge errors causing death from her pubic office, continues to go without punishment yet a newly elected President my face the prosecutor first?

What's going on just smacks of politics-which is now in our country synonymous with dirty.

Consider this, the law firm Perkins Coie that was used by Hllarys team to hire Russian connected Fusion GPS to get the steele dossier by colluding with Russia, also hired Crowdstrike, the firm that was the only group to look at ther server and say it was russia.

So we know Hillary and her team are colluding with Russia.

Yet they are screaming that Trump colluded with Russia, and how its the biggest deal ever.

Yet two of the biggest pieces of evidence that are used against Trump, the dossier and Crowstrikes investigation of the server, were paid for and controlled by the democrats through the same law firm.

Its surreal.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

If Hillary and anyone else in the DNC did something illegal, lock them up. I could care less what happens to Hillary, Podesta, or anyone in the DNC.

They hold no power, and are pretty much irrelevant. What matters more is what the people in power right now are doing, or have done. Hillary doesn't have the ability to effect my life on a day to day basis, Trump does.

Going after the current batsh*t crazy administration is much more important than focusing on a washed up politician like Hillary.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

They all "hold no power" except for their continuing efforts to fund Democrat political agendas.

And for the record, all the familiar names have law degrees.

Not easy to snag lawyers.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

If Hillary and anyone else in the DNC did something illegal, lock them up. I could care less what happens to Hillary, Podesta, or anyone in the DNC.

They hold no power, and are pretty much irrelevant. What matters more is what the people in power right now are doing, or have done. Hillary doesn't have the ability to effect my life on a day to day basis, Trump does.

Going after the current batsh*t crazy administration is much more important than focusing on a washed up politician like Hillary.

Of course f the current admin committed crimes they should be held accountable.

(On a side note, many people now making the argument you are fought tooth and nail about not investigating corruption by dems when Obama was in office)

But if democrats are grinding the country to a halt and spreading allegations against Trump to do so which they know THEY THEMSELVES are guilty of, then this is just as important to investigate.

ETA, did you watch the video and see how this is exactly what Dore says is happening?

He also outlines how this is keeping real porogressives from having a platform, and is being used to stifle all non establishment commentary.
edit on 28-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

If Hillary had won the election, Congress would now be in the process of Impeaching her. No doubt about that!

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Honestly Jimmy Dore gives me some hope when it comes to my fellow liberals, he is on point with his assessment and defines what it is to be an independent liberal commentator.

Thanks for sharing this!

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Honestly Jimmy Dore gives me some hope when it comes to my fellow liberals, he is on point with his assessment and defines what it is to be an independent liberal commentator.

Thanks for sharing this!

I disagree with a lot of what Dore says.

But i will ally with myself with someone I disagree with that is sincerely fighting for weeding out government corruption and having an accountable government, over someone that agrees with me on policies but defends this corruption.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I watched it when it got posted in another thread .
Him being left leaning seems to take care not to get too close to that edge so many lefties go over into the partisan darkness of never return to reality .His type of liberalism was always a place I could sit listen and have a meaningful conversation with . I do have a similar problem with the hard right but they seem to be easier to ignore then the alt-left or what ever you want to call them . In one long exchange I had with a lefty on the board we boiled it down that they were actually a natzi ...This label seemed to be ok with them which was a surprise to me seeing the difference or at least the way I understand it . unbelievable and bizarre was the only way I could describe it .

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

And yet, it's our reality. Are we really heading for a Revolution? It feels like it until I reread this country's history and the power games with so many of our presidencies and their political opponents. Guess the beat goes on.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

And yet, it's our reality. Are we really heading for a Revolution? It feels like it until I reread this country's history and the power games with so many of our presidencies and their political opponents. Guess the beat goes on.

Well I think it is all of our duties to firsst work on ourselves; be open to other opinions, hold your own side or ideologies to the same standard of the ones you disagree with. And the do our best to try to shed light on this corruption to others in a civil manner.

This can be difficult when some people are willing to call anyone pointing out this corruption on both sides "traitors" as we have seen here on ATS.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I disagree with a lot of what Dore says.

But i will ally with myself with someone I disagree with that is sincerely fighting for weeding out government corruption and having an accountable government, over someone that agrees with me on policies but defends this corruption.

I do not know much about his views beyond his coverage of the election and following his work since.

I agree with your sentiment, when it comes down to the corruption that exists within the halls of DC, we are all on the same side. The division that is created along partisan lines is absurd. It has worked for a very long time and what we are now seeing with Trump, is to what lengths the deep state will go to continue that division.

Most of the vitriol that is spewed about Trump is simply people regurgitating the favorite talking points. Nothing Trump has ever said, comes even remotely close to the crimes of the corrupt in our government.

Jimmy Dore really is exposing the deep state to the liberal audience and for that we all owe him a debt of gratitude, anything to real back the insanity that has taken hold of the left.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Agreed we owe dore some gratitude.

Think of Bernie and Trump supporters.

You could hardly imagine two more different candidates or groups of supporters. But both of these groups came from vastly different places with vastly different beliefs, but were united by their most important belief; that the corrupt establishment needs fixed.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: elementalgrove

Agreed we owe dore some gratitude.

Think of Bernie and Trump supporters.

You could hardly imagine two more different candidates or groups of supporters. But both of these groups came from vastly different places with vastly different beliefs, but were united by their most important belief; that the corrupt establishment needs fixed.

And this is the truth that the media continues to hide, the common ground of the Bernie/Trump supporters.

In my humble opinion, Trump won because of this fact. Never Hillary, Bernie voters were not playing around, as one of them I can state this emphatically.

I think that is what frustrates me the most about the MSM brainwashed left, is their holy than though persona. This idea that they are so righteous, anyone who disagrees with them is a Nazi and any kind of corruption within their own party is not possible and simply a right wing conspiracy theory.

The conspiracy is obviously beyond party lines, and my conservative friends proved that by not voting for an establishment republican. They voted for Trump and I can not thank them enough for that!

I laughed harder than I ever did on election night, I still get a good old guttural laugh when I think about it, the witch did not win and we are actually seeing the deep state exposed for what it is, good times!

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I typically like TYT because they are critical of the Dem establishment, they are a bit bombastic though. If team Hillary did collude I hope they find evidence but I don't see a path to that. It's not a secret that the dossier ended up with the dems. Did they actually pay for it before the research was completed or did they pay for it to be compiled or did they pay after it was completed? And is any of that illegal? I don't think so.

Love, hate, or DGAF... I think Hillary will never be caught doing anything illegal. She's too smart. Trump and company on the other hand don't seem to know how to do anything but launder (seemingly) money through real estate. That and pooping in their footpaths and promptly stepping in it.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

If they are guilty, both deserve punishment. However, I don't understand why the Clinton problem, which at this moment seems the more serious due to years of abuse of the system and huge errors causing death from her pubic office, continues to go without punishment yet a newly elected President may face the prosecutor first?

What's going on just smacks of politics-which, now in our country, is synonymous with dirty.

Yeah good point. It’s called “the establishment“ or “the ruling elite”. Trump isn’t part of that Club but Hillary is, which explains the stagnation Trump is getting from both parties. The establishment runs on both sides of the isle.

I don’t know if Trump fully understood what he was getting himself into but if he did he’s got big cojones.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Well, Hillary figured that everyone colluded with the Russians so it would be easy to prove. She never figured that it would turn back on her. She can't comprehend that Trump was not involved, she was sucked into working with the Russians so everyone must have.

Sometimes the most obvious thing is really the truth, I can't understand why some Democrats can't see that. You do not have to try to dig deep, her participation in selling Uranium to Russia is of public record.
edit on 28-10-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Not so much smart as has a LOT of connections in high places. If she was smart she would be president at the moment. Only a REAL DUMBASS could lose an election with so much support from the Democrats and the full backing of the press and the establishment!

And for this reason I thank God she is a moron.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join