It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FREEDOM to Dominate, Exploit, Plunder, Destroy, Rape & Murder

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

See this thread here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Even if the liberal friends don't like the Hillary stuff there, let me get to the relevant part in this thread.

The former Prime minister of Qatar revealed that from the get go, they were working with the US and others to start the syrian war, including arming al nursa.

In an interview with Qatari TV Wednesday, bin Jaber al-Thani revealed that his country, alongside Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and the United States, began shipping weapons to jihadists from the very moment events "first started" (in 2011).

Al-Thani even likened the covert operation to "hunting prey" - the prey being President Assad and his supporters - "prey" which he admits got away (as Assad is still in power; he used a Gulf Arabic dialect word, "al-sayda", which implies hunting animals or prey for sport). Though Thani denied credible allegations of support for ISIS, the former prime minister's words implied direct Gulf and US support for al-Qaeda in Syria (al-Nusra Front) from the earliest years of the war, and even said Qatar has "full documents" and records proving that the war was planned to effect regime change.

www.zerohedge.com...

And the neocon republicans and democrats, and the media, and Hillary and Obama all told us that was nonsense.

Liars and killers everyone of them.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

It was. I figured that you were generalizing...after I posted.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Thats how the white man do.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Well this one sure was a hit.

Apparently most of ATS votes for primitive barbarism.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Well this one sure was a hit.

Apparently most of ATS votes for primitive barbarism.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The concept of ignorance is bliss applies to children and grown ups who think like children.

Once they grow up ignorance is no longer bliss but Iblis!

Ergo, ignorance--as Buddha taught--is the bane of humanity.

The basic ignorance which prevails is ignorance of our selves and then you can spread out and consider other things like history, current events and science.

The wisest amongst us is he or she who removes all the layers of reality and takes a peek.

Analogize that to the present common ignorance pervading this country regarding current politics. The average person only sees the outer layers of news and the political biosphere. They know not -- nor even seek-- the inner layers of this reality---therefore they are dangerously ignorant and as far from bliss as the moon is from the sun

There is many people who are ignorant, yes.

But the real problem is not ignorance - it is apathy.

Many people agree 9/11, or JFK, were a fix.

They don't think much more about it, though,

They don't like it, but nothing they do, or say, will change it. They think nothing will ever change it.

To all the people who say nothing they do will change things, would easily change things, as one group, everyone, for the same goal. And the goals are simple...We earn our money by our labor. And we are entitled to all of it. That's why it is called 'earnings'.

What so many don't realize is tsupposedhat nobody should ever pay their elected representatives, for they have no right, or need, or justification, to take any of our earnings away, and say it's not your money, it's theirs, to do with as they please, and if you don't pay them, you are forced to pay, or your home is taken away, or anything you own, but if you own nothing of value, they know you will have to work, and when you start to work, they will garnish your pay, up to 50% of it. Which is 50% of the money after they took some of it away. You also must pay them 'penalties' for not letting them steal your money when they told you to pay them, plus interest on it.

And they are supposedly the people we choose, and pay a fortune, to serve US, which is why they are called public servants.

They never serve the people, they only serve themselves, and go out of their way to harm the people

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

...as imperialism its in the DNA of all Homo sapiens

I don't know if I can agree with that completely.

There is something about a particular lineage of humans that have been disproportionately imperialistic and 'war-like' compared to the rest of the world. The civilization also started out disproportionately advanced. I am referring to the lineage of the Sumerians and Canaanites/Phoenicians later evolving into Egyptian, Greek and Roman civilisations, to Holy Roman Empire, from that spawning or assimilating into Spanish/Portuguese, European (Dutch, German, Italian, etc.), British, etc.

This lineage has always been, and will continue to be disproportionately imperialistic compared to the rest of the world (maybe excluding the newcomer imperialists).

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
All the people in the military are serving their government, risking their very lives for a ruse, a lie, a dupe. All of them have been taken as cattle who are sent to be slaughtered, on a mission to slaughter all the other cattle, which they call the 'enemy'.

I serve my family, my friends, and my freedom to live as I choose. Not to kill anyone, unless they try to harm me, or my family, first.

I do not serve any government. They are elected by us, to serve us, as WE choose.

Everything is twisted around, and nobody even notices it, or cares about it.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

...as imperialism its in the DNA of all Homo sapiens

I don't know if I can agree with that completely.

There is something about a particular lineage of humans that have been disproportionately imperialistic and 'war-like' compared to the rest of the world. The civilization also started out disproportionately advanced. I am referring to the lineage of the Sumerians and Canaanites/Phoenicians later evolving into Egyptian, Greek and Roman civilisations, to Holy Roman Empire, from that spawning or assimilating into Spanish/Portuguese, European (Dutch, German, Italian, etc.), British, etc.

This lineage has always been, and will continue to be disproportionately imperialistic compared to the rest of the world (maybe excluding the newcomer imperialists).

It is not an inherent trait in all humans to dominate other people, or to kill people in battle. Imagine if it was true - we'd grab children, and little old ladies, off the streets, because we desire to dominate other people. We'd be shooting and stabbing people, because we like war, becwause we're always in wars. So we must have an 'instinct' for war.

Not a chance.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

political talk is very much a code, is like diplomay, its also a code that is designed to moderate and rarely inflame.

Political talk like " President LBJ said we were fighting against "tyranny and oppression"" is also a code.

Its a code in that they never tell anyone what they actually mean they use a word like 'freedom' or 'security.' They never ever define it by drawing a full and true picture of how things will be, what things will they look like when they are achieved.

This is one of the ways they build credibility with the masses. They might say they are going to 'reform' the welfare system but they never say what those reforms will be and what the landscape will look like when they are implemented but course, 5-6 years later we learn the hard way that if they were honest they would have simply said their plan was to reduce the dole and make it harder to get and harder to keep. Easy as that.

I suggest that everyone should ask themselves, what will one decribe what they are saying in 20 words or less, after its implemented and why were they not honest enough to say that themselves at the time?

get the masses to

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Millions of Americans have gone to Iraq, and many other countries.

They have no clue why they are in those countries, no idea why they are killing people there, or who it is that they are killing, but as long as everyone tells them they are protecting our freedoms, and keeps thanking them for their service, it must be for the greater good. So just keep on killing them!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join