It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge Opens UFO Investigation Company? Video exposes Tom Delonge

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PaidShill

Tom Delonge is so full of it I can't believe anyone would be stupid enough to "invest" in his "To the Stars" company.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dan121212

Oooh we dont deserve your secret special knowledge 🙊

Too bad the average ats poster probably got more info than you. I certainly do. Waaaay more.

Look before you set yourself up for major disappointment down the line you may want to heed our warnings about delonge being a shuckster. This is ats and for most of us posters it aint exactly our first time at the rodeo

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
It's a DOD+Hollywood PSYOP.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dan121212

"I don't have any information, I just pretend I do so I can act superior."

Your shtick is noted.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
WOW

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Tom Delonge is so full of it I can't believe anyone would be stupid enough to "invest" in his "To the Stars" company.

Why not? If Alex Jones can build an empire with Bull Sh!t from a lightweight public access cable show, TD can be successful also.

It's about marketing and TD did well with "Blink" .... Not only am I investing, I'm applying for a Job with his film production division of "To the Stars" I imagine that TD has had people research the economic viability of his new project. I would venture a guess that even ATS might have a finger in the pie.

I don't think TDs project is about info, but entertainment with a UFO "sthitck"

No one ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public....HL Mencken. and There's a sucker born every minute....PT Barnum

edit on 28-10-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

To be honest I think that's all this whole routine of his is. Drumming up interest and publicity for his entertainment projects. And when eight years goes by and they haven't broken anything substantial to the public it won't matter because he'll have already made his bank off books and movies.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

To be honest I think that's all this whole routine of his is. Drumming up interest and publicity for his entertainment projects. And when eight years goes by and they haven't broken anything substantial to the public it won't matter because he'll have already made his bank off books and movies.

That's we way I see it as well. The new Media platforms are desperate for content. I almost work steady on halfassed TV pilots, movie teasers, www. webisodes, Reality shows, and I'm pleased to announce we just sold a project to netflix and got the funding to make the film. The seed money is out there if you know who/ how to get it.
Technology has changed everything!!! You can start a production company with gear you buy at walmart, a few dedicated friends and a subscription to some decent software like....

www.celtx.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

If your primary motivator is money and you believe it can benefit you, go for it.

Personally though, I am morally opposed to supporting anyone who is trying to take advantage of others and there are plenty of other opportunities to personally benefit without supporting scam artists

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

If your primary motivator is money and you believe it can benefit you, go for it.

Personally though, I am morally opposed to supporting anyone who is trying to take advantage of others and there are plenty of other opportunities to personally benefit without supporting scam artists

I understand your position. I despise Alex Jones but still watch his programs, go to movies and watch TV for purely entertainment, listen to the radio where the ultimate purpose is advertising....it's all a scam.

And how about those preachers selling salvation, compared to those jackhats, Tom is a saint.

And besides the money, my primary motivation is to make something that wasn't there before. It might be garbage, it might ART, but I love the "biz" and most of the people I work with. I meet everyday with excitement of the challenge...not many professions can claim that.

I hope you are blessed with the same opportunities that this great country affords everyone with dedication, drive and just a little intelligence.

Good Luck Amigo!!

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Agreed!

Sadly, stupid people exist and that's why the con arsetist (sic) makes dosh. What is it they say about a fool and his money?

On another note; ETI's... really? I'm not sure why anyone believes "they" are here. I want absolute proof before I change my mind; I've not seen it yet. Does it exist?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
He believes everything he reads in the Internet. Awful! Mr. Rogan would ask "Cool, who showed you that?" Or "who told you that?" and his answers were "it's on the Internet."

Holy chit.

ETA: the biggest evidence to me that his "advisors" are using him as a useful idiot to further whatever their agenda is? That they allow him to speak. To anyone. If they really were telling him inside information, they would NOT LET HIM OPEN HIS MOUTH. They clearly don't care if anyone invests in this company....because again...they are allowing him to speak. I don't mean because they would be afraid he would spill secrets, but because they wouldn't want his drabble and constant swear words and "Uranus" jokes and "I read it on the Internet" talk to drive smart people away from their project. Holy chit.
edit on 28-10-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Wait, so you have wholeheartedly decided to knowingly help a scam artist defraud a bunch of people who don't know any better? There are a million people who want to make sci-fi entertainment, but this guy is claiming to have actual proof of the fantasy he's selling.

That's pathetic. You know that makes you a fraud too, right?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
He believes everything he reads in the Internet. Awful! Mr. Rogan would ask "Cool, who showed you that?" Or "who told you that?" and his answers were "it's on the Internet."

Holy chit.

ETA: the biggest evidence to me that his "advisors" are using him as a useful idiot to further whatever their agenda is? That they allow him to speak. To anyone. If they really were telling him inside information, they would NOT LET HIM OPEN HIS MOUTH. They clearly don't care if anyone invests in this company....because again...they are allowing him to speak. I don't mean because they would be afraid he would spill secrets, but because they wouldn't want his drabble and constant swear words and "Uranus" jokes and "I read it on the Internet" talk to drive smart people away from their project. Holy chit.

I watched the whole podcast. That is my assessment also.

He seems extremely narcissistic, naive and a little delusional. I don't think he's a "bull#ter" per se - he really does believe his own nonsense. He really does believe hes on to something and he can make some money in the process.

Over the years I've learned that smart people, (like the guy sitting across from Delonge) tend to underestimate their own intelligence and question their own beliefs frequently. How crazy is the world? It's hard to really believe anything anymore.

Delonge on the other hand, is supremely confident in how smart and creative and genius he is (he mentions it more than 3 times) and isn't the slightest bit concerned he's being used as a propaganda mouthpiece (which would be my immediate and forever lasting concern).

TL;DR, the fact he's so sure of himself on such a foggy and dangerous topic confirms to me he's a dummy and very, very likely being used as an outlet for disinfo. He used a youtube video of a CGI'd craft as "evidence" ffs. Rogan didn't buy it for 1 second. Neither do I.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iridomyrmex

Wait, so you have wholeheartedly decided to knowingly help a scam artist defraud a bunch of people who don't know any better? There are a million people who want to make sci-fi entertainment, but this guy is claiming to have actual proof of the fantasy he's selling.

That's pathetic. You know that makes you a fraud too, right?

No one is being forced to buy into TDL narrative or personal fantasy or purchase his crap. Sounds like you are advocating censorship.

Who get's to be minister of information and decide what the rest of us can watch?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tellurian

I listened to the Joe Rogan / Tom Delonge episode yesterday

must be an old interview, heard he wasn't doing radio/TV interviews while the company went public for legal reasons to avoid any potential actuations of deception.

It was Joe's podcast..it was new and it was painful...

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
New abbreviation to indicate you saw the discussion on the ex-Blink boy, but didn't want to bother with the trivia:

TDL;DR

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dan121212
didn't he say long ago "read between the lines" sounds like none of you are

The lines themselves, and every bit of white BETWEEN THE LINES, all say the same thing: TDL is full of crap.

If he manages to sell books to the ATS crowd in large enough quantities to make a profit, this forum is full of imbeciles.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
everything is distraction, from the thoughts in your head to the tastebuds on your tongue.

if TDL was legit he would be telling you to switch off and look in for answers.

as within so without.

ever heard of someone give up meditation and preach to the world the dangers of meditation??

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dan121212
didn't he say long ago "read between the lines" sounds like none of you are

Um yeah,

reading your posts and reading between the lines makes one ask

Tom, is that you?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join