It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are 'Imagine Dragons' trying tell us?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnsSon

It's not just imagine dragons, there's loads of music out there that expresses the world views of the musicians, often very insightfully. Leonard Cohen is a great example.

The music isn't so great for my taste but pay attention to the lyrics!

edit on 28-10-2017 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: one4all
I make concessions for our Calender being tilted and off-base...

Like I said, you'll change it and your laying the groundwork for that oh-so-predictable change right now.

Nope.....I am sticking with 2021.I am simply pointing out that the calender has been altered IMHO .

I will be ready to live UNDERGROUND before 2021.

This is another Imagine Dragons song which follows the disclosure template....if you watch the Creed video My Sacrfice first then watch the Imagine Dragons video for the song Whatever it Takes and then watch Taylor Swifts "Are we out of the Woods yet?"....then watch this video by Peter Gabriel and you might find some syncronicity.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOsM-DYAEhY

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnsSon
a reply to: one4all

I hope what you say is true........ this world is becoming far too predictable!

of course i wont be stocking up on grains and such like things in the possible event.

if my knowledge on living of mother nature doesn't save me then..... oh well, Fight!

who knows but i will focus on it if it happens

I went the stocking route ..... I have tried to find 2000 calories a day in the wild...I have Survival Training.....and many years experience in the bush.....without protein and fats its exteremely difficult to even survive....for a group grains would be needed to supplement for sure.

There might not be animals available for a few years and plants might not grow for a few years....IMHO a 5 year supplement is needed.Super cheap to do and 20+ year storage times.

Remember it a group one must support....a group which is in most cases oblivious right now and will remain so until the time is so short they cannot prepare for themselves.

Worry more about simply surviving the action.....anyone left alive will be a part of the "meek" and you will be welcomed under all circumstances.People will be so few and far between human life will again become highly valued.I suggest an underground J-shaped shelter which will act as an airlock when flooded from above....you can use simple materials and anyone can dig one.

I do not hope for this event....but I hope to survive it to see the other end of this spectrum and to hopefully use my full energies pushing others through and forward....my wish is to see and know that some of those I love have a chance to be a part of the new world whatever the challenges.

IMHO the video "Out of the Woods" shows accurate images of post event landscapes......massive floodplains of sand and packed wet earth.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

sounds interesting, you seem to believe strongly, you should prob do a thread about it.

im sure others would find it really interesting.

cheers

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

"The saints we see are all made of gold"

Our modern "Saints" are wealthy, successful, hi society, celebrities. I.e., 'made of gold'.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

You didn't provide a link to those lyrics. What song are they from?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnsSon

My 11yo son introduced me to Radioactive about a year or 2 ago,awesome song

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Well you know what they say about metaphors and allegories, but....

We'll burn that bridge when we come to it...

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Radioactive can be used to describe both Radio Active as in telepathic ability and describe changes in a body on a quantum level where entanglement can be used to create information exchange with any point in creation.

When awareness of unconcious increases and becomes known also the soul becomes known with both the divine (objective good/Mutualism) and demonic (objective evil/parasitic) behavior is known. If you choose a path where you implement a very divine behavior there is a change the beings with more darkness in them here and on the other levels will do much to try to make you give up being very different. Only the true Hermits can disconnect really from the corruption.

Seems we have at least one band member that is more aware of both consciousness and soul. Just like there is a bell curve on IQ there is a curve for awareness and % knowledge of the soul that is evolving over time.

Some souls make an awareness increase by making a Amagydala reconfiguration thru a Amagydala fear overload. The body tactile senses will change and the consciousness will know by those senses what energy is flowing in the nerve center by how the energy feels. (Kundalini/Heat/Fire vs Chi/Cool Vibrating/Water). But it is on a quantum level a Vibration of energy manifesting in different Amplitudes and Frequency.

There is a max potential of a soul and everyone can evolve to it. Humans are not born maxed out and I do not think a human body can handle max potential. Awareness stage 1.0 is not the max. It is a beginning on the path.
edit on 28-10-2017 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I had always assumed the title Radioactive was a ploy/hope to get radio airplay.

I've never been much into dissecting lyrics, in large part I hear them as another instrument, although there are certainly songs with lyrical importance, and for affecting the emotions.

Radioactive and Believer are both catchy songs, but Imagine Dragon songs overall are annoying to me, they have a sense of forced bombast and tend to all sound pretty much the same. And the compression in the production grates on my ears

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
So crazy - I had no idea who Leonard Cohen was until two days ago. I heard the song Hallelujah by the Pentatonix and looked up the original version. Now here you are mentioining him again. Small world...or a small sign?

I tend to watch for the small signs.

For example - I almost bought a house in Cody, Wy - only to find out that Edgar Cayce previously lived there. Something about it didn’t sit right with me so I wound up buying another home. Moved to Hokinsville, Ky a few years later and found out Edgar Cayce had a huge role in the early days of that town (specifically with the company I was working for). He has popped up several times - enough to where I have now read up on him. This is a person that most people haven't ever even heard of. What are the odds?

Now Leonard Cohen out of the blue twice in a week. Interesting....

No idea what any of it means. Never do until after something big happens and then I feel like a bit of an idiot for not putting it together sooner.

I agree that the “universe” or the “powers that be” provide foreshadowing of events to come. Whomever it is orchastrating all of this - is probably incredibly frustrated with how few people are able to understand the message and prepare accordingly.

a reply to: surfer_soul

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Absolute zero by stone sour, the album was called house of gold and bones.

It came out around the time Imagine Dragons was making it big, it was a 2 part album. Pretty good album and worth a listen.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I've noticed that for a while, especially when music is playing in the background.

It's actually something I've been interested in but done nothing to learn about. Stimulants can make certain sounds more noticeable, make dissecting music a different experience. I've experienced that myself plenty in the past, heck even a change in mood can change how a sound sounds or feels.

But I've noticed for a while "new" background sounds, when sources of sound blend. Say a TV is on and music is playing in the background, sometimes I'll pick up on birds tweeting, shouting or dogs barking. Something that makes me mute things to find the source.

For a while I thought I was going crazy.

I'm guessing it's the brain getting confused on background noise, filling gaps. Just thought I'd mention that as it's somewhat related to what you posted.

I often find myself just listening and dissecting sound and I hate background noises that convince you your phone is vibrating or something.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Hard core, took a leesten. I must be old, love the meaning behind those lyrics, though.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Thunder....off their new album

wild.....yup, I'm 65 years old too....unheard of.huh!...
edit on 28-10-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

often find myself just listening and dissecting sound and I hate background noises that convince you your phone is vibrating or something.

I mute tv ads, because they include door bells, door knocks and ring tones to get you to pay attention.
edit on 28-10-2017 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
There is hidden meanings in all songs... think about it, somebody wrote the lyrics so clearly this is true... but the listeners have their own lives so its based on their interpatation and feelings more often than not... there is also a dark side to some music... but music is music, everybody listens to it... it's a powerful thing...

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I often find myself just listening and dissecting sound.

Have you heard of GOA? I´m not into drugs but most of the more calm sets are perfect for what you described. It´s fun to dissect and follow / dive into the different layers the music provides. You´ll need high fidelity equipment, though, to be able to hear most of the tracks/single layers of vibrations/tones.

You can hear a single record (they last between 5-10 minutes) at least a hundred times and everytime you find something new. It´s like doing fourier analysis in your head on the fly while you listen to the music. It´s a bit stressful at times but you need the ability to blend tones / frequencies out.

Try it, it´s fun
Try to keep track of every layer but go with the flow.
Don´t be afraid.

A bit offtopic, though.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

no far away from the tunes i used to "dance" too... I dig it, so you say meditate to goa trance, Yes!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
1stvid only :

1st vid occult memetics ?
Fluffies fighting , Pedobear? and Kek and friends right ?

They are not telling anything it's all symbolism understand it or not... lol hypersigils in warpmode (I think).

and kinda interesting (though old and long) is...

edit on 10292017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join