It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED: Bill Kristol Linked to Fusion GPS Hiring by Free Beacon; Never Trump GOPers

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Via True Pundit

Never-Trump Loudmouth Bill Kristol is among high profile GOP elite linked to the the Washington Free Beacon’s hiring of Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on Donald Trump during the 2016 election.

Lawyers for the Free Beacon disclosed Friday to the House Intelligence Committee of its role in commissioning the embattled Fusion GPS research firm to dig up dirt on Trump.

Free Beacon commissioned the project through spring 2016. The editor of the paper, Matthew Continetti apologized Friday for the news group’s hiring of Fusion GPS.

Not sure if you've seen this yet.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I did happen to see this on the net earlier myself. That means we know which the Republicans and Democrats funded Fusion GPS.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Via True Pundit

Never-Trump Loudmouth Bill Kristol is among high profile GOP elite linked to the the Washington Free Beacon’s hiring of Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on Donald Trump during the 2016 election.

Lawyers for the Free Beacon disclosed Friday to the House Intelligence Committee of its role in commissioning the embattled Fusion GPS research firm to dig up dirt on Trump.

Free Beacon commissioned the project through spring 2016. The editor of the paper, Matthew Continetti apologized Friday for the news group’s hiring of Fusion GPS.

And hopefully this is one of the ways we shall the deep state on both sides of the isles exposed!!

These scumbag Republicans, need to be exposed as well, we have not forgotten the corrupt that ran the show during Bush and seamlessly moved into back into the shadows when team Obama took over.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Via True Pundit

Wouldn't doubt it. He's been weird for years now, not someone I'd call a true Republican and that's even before Trump came around.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Via True Pundit

And hopefully this is one of the ways we shall the deep state on both sides of the isles exposed!!

These scumbag Republicans, need to be exposed as well, we have not forgotten the corrupt that ran the show during Bush and seamlessly moved into back into the shadows when team Obama took over.

my

Agreed. It's mind boggling how fast some people seem to forget when they are the ones in Power.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I remember reading that guys articles back during the first gulf war and I was thinking, is there anything involving war this weirdo doesn't like?

And his weird support of Barack Obama always irritated me.

Basically as long as a president is bombing something he can expect support from Mr. Kristol, unless he is DJT.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
So much for the months and months of blaming McCain and Jeb that the Trumpists did to smear them since they didnt follow lock step with Trump.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
So much for the months and months of blaming McCain and Jeb that the Trumpists did to smear them since they didnt follow lock step with Trump.

Oh no, McCain and the Bush family (Jeb almost doesn't count, except that they are trying to make what use they can of him) are still very much on the hook for problems in the Trump administration; both through Manafort as the prior two links show.

Heck, senator McCain was awfully cozy with a Putin oligarch.

And president Trump has long been a very vocal critic of former president George W Bush while he was in office and after, so there is certainly no love lost there.

new topics

top topics

join