It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
ooh, i have all weekend to get the popcorn ready...

imma need a LOT

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I would laugh my ass of if it's Podesta.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Manafort. I'd bet my piggy bank on it.

If he is charged, I doubt anybody will think much of it. To both sides he's dirty. To the Trump Administration he isn't a major loss and impact to their campaign - this is the vibe I'm getting.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: antoinemarionette
A little tidbit from independent media about Trump's Twitter response.

Thanks to one and all for all the great updates. I guess they're going to keep us in suspense until Monday.

Trump Has A Breakdown After First Charges Approved In Mueller Russia Investigation

Trump’s response to the charges isn’t to ignore them and let the process play out. That is not how this unstable president works. Trump’s response was to go all in on a false allegation about a political opponent. For those who have been waiting for Donald Trump to completely lose it, the first taste of his breakdown came on Friday night.

Trump Has A Breakdwn After...

Trump just read the truth and tweeted about it.

Source

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: JinMI

Yeah, but it's equally fascinating how many outlets are refusing to report with CNN as primary source on their say-so too.

Not many CNN reporting stories.

CNN has not garnered any "exclusives" in ages. They just leech off of other sources, put a big CNN logo on it and make you think that they have REAL reporters. FAKE network on many levels.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: JinMI

Yeah, but it's equally fascinating how many outlets are refusing to report with CNN as primary source on their say-so too.

Not many CNN reporting stories.

This has been independently confirmed by Reuters (published within the hour).

First charges filed in U.S. special counsel's Russia investigation

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A federal grand jury on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation into alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, a source briefed on the matter told Reuters.

As to the point you were trying to make about CNN:

NYT - First Charges Filed in U.S. Special Counsel's Russia Investigation
Wall Street Journal - First Charges Filed in Russia Probe Led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller
NewsMax - CNN: Mueller Files First Charges in Russia Investigation
The Daily Beast - CNN: First Charges Filed in Mueller’s Investigation
NY Daily News - First charges approved in Robert Mueller's Russia investigation with plans to take people involved into custody: report
The Hill - First charges filed in special counsel Mueller's Russia probe: report
Daily Caller - REPORT: Mueller Files First Charges In Russia Investigation
USA Today - Report: First charges approved in Robert Mueller's Russia investigation
AOL - First charges filed in US special counsel Mueller's Russia probe: CNN
Business Insider - Mueller has reportedly filed the first charges in the Russia investigation
HuffPost - Report: First Charges Filed In Mueller’s Russia Probe
Mother Jones - CNN Just Published a Story Claiming Mueller Has Filed Charges in the Russia Probe

There's a bunch of others in the Google News results, I didn't link them all. I didn't see anything on Washington Post. Fox News front page of course has a story about the "mounting pressure" for Mueller to resign.
edit on 2017-10-27 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: theantediluvian

Manafort. I'd bet my piggy bank on it.

If he is charged, I doubt anybody will think much of it. To both sides he's dirty. To the Trump Administration he isn't a major loss and impact to their campaign - this is the vibe I'm getting.

Trump replaced him from his campaign so it's another so what no big deal moment. Manafort is a swamp mole that has ties to the Democrats, probably came well recommended by the GOP establishment, and then got fired when Trump realized he was being set up. After he got rid of him he went on to defeat Hillary. Manafort was all pre election, he was fired in the summer the election was in November. As POTUS manafort has no impact on Trump.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
We may need some Trump Supporters with strong backs to start moving some goal posts....

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Ye, word is its going to be Manafort, unrelated to Trump campaign.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
We may need some Trump Supporters with strong backs to start moving some goal posts....
Oh trust me, it isn't what ypu think and I'll be there to collect those delicious tears.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Goal posts are for losers who can't get into the endzone, Uranium One is the stadium where many Trump touchdowns are about to take place.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Do you read Twitter much? I try not to but in moments like this I can't help myself.

Anyways, there are so many people thinking Muller is some kind of nation saver with this news.

I think people are celebrating a little early.

Our economy is doing amazing. Trump isn't going anywhere.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Exactly the goal posts I was thinking.... So now Manafort is completely unrelated to Trump campaign...?

Interesting how these things happen.... Don't hurt your back.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Exactly the goal posts I was thinking.... So now Manafort is completely unrelated to Trump campaign...?

Interesting how these things happen.... Don't hurt your back.
In accordance with what he is being charged with, yes, it was unrelated to the Trump Campaign. Did you forget he worked for Tony Podesta as well?

You're not very bright, considering your post and responses, so actions will speak louder then words. Enjoy your stale popcorn 😉

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Did Manafort collude with Russia to affect the 2016 Presidential election outcome?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Our economy is doing amazing. Trump isn't going anywhere.

Besides the fact that that has nothing to do with Trump, you do realize that a legal investigation can give a sh!t how the economy is doing, right?
edit on 27-10-2017 by redtic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Trump replaced him from his campaign so it's another so what no big deal moment. Manafort is a swamp mole that has ties to the Democrats, probably came well recommended by the GOP establishment, and then got fired when Trump realized he was being set up. After he got rid of him he went on to defeat Hillary. Manafort was all pre election, he was fired in the summer the election was in November. As POTUS manafort has no impact on Trump.

Manafort quit when the news came out that his name had popped up in the "Black Ledger." He was with the campaign from March. By May, he was running the campaign. He resigned in August. He ran the campaign longer than Bannon and he was with it like twice as long.

Manafort left the campaign but his partner Rick Gates stuck around. Through the campaign, through the transition, through inauguration, through spring...

Pro-Russian Lobbyist Is Lurking Around the White House

Rick Gates, the longtime lobbying partner of ousted Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, is still making multiple visits to the White House—even though the Trump administration has sought to distance itself from Manafort.

Manafort may be under investigation for alleged Russia ties, and thus persona non grata at the Trump White House. However, his top deputy Gates—who also worked on behalf of Russian interests—has managed to wedge himself back into Trump-world. having landed a sweet new gig with one of President Donald Trump’s best and wealthiest friends.

After leaving the Trump-boosting nonprofit America First Policies in March—as former FBI Director James Comey officially announced an investigation into alleged ties between the Trump campaign team and Russian officials—Gates is now working directly for Tom Barrack, according to eight sources in and around the Trump White House.

This ought to be interesting for those Trump supporters who are hoping that Manafort and Tony Podesta were in cahoots somehow with Clinton as Tucker Carlson is pushing.

Rick Gates is Paul Manafort's long time partner. There's no ambiguity in their relationship. There's no questions of time lines. Also, Tom Barrack is known to be one of Trump's closest friends. What do the call him? "The Trump whisperer" or something like that? He's been employing Manafort's partner and bringing him to the White House for meetings with the President.

Anyone who believes what Carlson is pushing should be a bit concerned with that.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Did Manafort collude with Russia to affect the 2016 Presidential election outcome?
No, not at all.
But this is about as close to collusion as you can get, with the current environment, mueller will take it.
The libs will spin it as, look he worked for trump, we'll counter, he worked for podesta, others will say, he was seriously shady and eventually a fall guy.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
They release this info on Friday, to make us stew all weekend. The first charges are probably against leakers of information from the security organizations. The description of what the people are being charged with is seemingly non-existant, so I am getting the idea that MSM is actually withholding something so they can twist people into a frenzy so they will complain when heads don't fly in the Whitehouse.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join