It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
For anyone who's a bit challenged in the reading department,
Here's a nice graphic about Manafort's money 'comings and goings'
Paulie sure was big on 'home improvement' and bettering his art collection

Of course there's Georgie too, the volunteer, the 'bit playah' ...
Transcript of Donald Ttrump's meeting with the Washington Post editorial board

FREDERICK RYAN JR., WASHINGTON POST PUBLISHER:
Mr. Trump, welcome to the Washington Post. Thank you for making time to meet with our editorial board.

DONALD TRUMP: New building. Yes this is very nice. Good luck with it.

RYAN: Thank you… We’ve heard you’re going to be announcing your foreign policy team shortly… Any you can share with us?

TRUMP: Well, I hadn’t thought of doing it, but if you want I can give you some of the names… Walid Phares, who you probably know, PhD, adviser to the House of Representatives caucus, and counter-terrorism expert; Carter Page, PhD; George Papadopoulos, he’s an energy and oil consultant, excellent guy; the Honorable Joe Schmitz, [former] inspector general at the Department of Defense; [retired] Lt. Gen. Keith Kellogg; and I have quite a few more.

But that’s a group of some of the people that we are dealing with.
We have many other people in different aspects of what we do, but that’s a representative group.

Wait, what ?

that’s a representative group

A representative group of ...W/H 'counsellors' ?
Shysters, criminals and future jail birds ?

Of course, from the Fibber in Chief
It must all be lies

edit on 30/10/17 by Damiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

None have been indicted for colluding with russia.

Show me the charge.

But by your standards, we know that Hillarys team and the dnc paid someone to collude with russians to get dirt on Trump, and they lied about it for a year.

Yet you fight tooth an nail to admit that.

I think neither the Trump teams people "collusion" shown yet or the Hillary and dncs shown "collusion" are a crime.

I also think the the guy George that admitted lying and attempting to meet russians to get dirt on Trump.

I think trumps sanctimony over being utraged of questions of collusion given this is ridiculous.

I even think that George is actually the best chance of maybe being able to give proof of more crimes from the Trump team, and am all for him doing that if they did commit crimes.

In fact, I made a thread saying as much.

But somehow, for wanting to see all of the corruption investigated, I am a traitor.

edit on 30-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The Trump Campaign members are mostly self-confessed (well, after encouragement) about their collusion with Russian agents at various points.

One, so far, is in jail for lying about it. Another lost his job for lying about it. Another lied about his meeting with Russian agents until he had no other choice.

Another has just been indicted on multiple crimes and will likely be telling everything he's ever known about Russian collusion with the Trump campaign.

Collusion, it is repeatedly said, is not a crime. Why are so many liars here so anxious to cover it up? We've heard for months that there was no collusion, heck, Trump Tweeted that today so it must be their official position ... yet ... it keeps coming up. It keeps being true.

Trump associates keep lying about it.

Why?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
FEC Complaint: Hillary for American and DNC Failure to Disclose - The Campaign Legal Center

CLC filed a complaint with the FEC alleging the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign committee violated campaign finance law.

52 USC 30101 - Definitions

52 USC 30104 - Reporting Requirements

I suggest that anyone interested int he facts of the matter do their own research with the links provided.

In real news.

www.nbcnews.com...

Looks like Gregory did quite a bit of foreshadowing in February of this year:

www.forbes.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

The Trump Campaign members are mostly self-confessed (well, after encouragement) about their collusion with Russian agents at various points.

One, so far, is in jail for lying about it. Another lost his job for lying about it. Another lied about his meeting with Russian agents until he had no other choice.

Another has just been indicted on multiple crimes and will likely be telling everything he's ever known about Russian collusion with the Trump campaign.

Collusion, it is repeatedly said, is not a crime. Why are so many liars here so anxious to cover it up? We've heard for months that there was no collusion, heck, Trump Tweeted that today so it must be their official position ... yet ... it keeps coming up. It keeps being true.

Why?

Liars here? I haven't seen many except for you taking the talk track away from what was in the indictment.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

FEC Complaint: Hillary for American and DNC Failure to Disclose - The Campaign Legal Center

CLC filed a complaint with the FEC alleging the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign committee violated campaign finance law.

I suggest that anyone interested int he facts of the matter do their own research with the links provided.

I could be wrong but I am not sure those are the correct ststutes. Thos seem to be more about someone donating to the campaign.

regardless, as your hill article points out from a FEC expert, it seems as if they did not file expenditures for opposition research, this they broke the law.

I am glad you agree.

As your other link shows, willful misrepresenting this can result in prison time.

Now that you are posting the criminal code, can you please show me the code for collusion that any of the three we see indicted from trumps team have violated.

It probably in the indictment.

Oh thats right, they werent indicted for that.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
In a wry take on things
part of me wonders if the "Trump Team" is so inept
so amaturish and so downright stupid
that they'll all fall for "attempted collusion"

Which to some extent would be even worse !

A good bunch of felons manages to cover-up their miss-deeds

this bunch of idiots leave a crumb trail
worthy of any Hans Christian Anderson story for kids

Rank amateurs
As if we didn't know already

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Why?

George P did lie about attempting to "collude" with Russia. I will even give you that Don Jr and Kushner lied about attemoting to collude with russia. None of these people ever did get dirt, but its a moot point.

Manafort seems to have actively worked for russians to influence policy, which is a much bigger deal. Unfortunately, this was in 2012 with the Podesta group and democrats.

Sessions and Flynn lied about dealing with russians, I am not sure attempted collusion was shown (maybe with flynn).

Compare that to the DNC and Hillarys team that lied for a year about paying someone to collude with russians. If its not illegal, why did they lie?

Then unlike the trump people, they actually did get dirt, and have actually used it. And their paid agent, Steele, may have actually paid the Kremlin for that dirt.

And the Fbi may have paid steele for some of that dirt too.

And most seriously of all, Obamas admin may have used what they knew was dirt paid for by hillarys team and the dems in part to get fisa warrants to spy on trumps team.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

In real news.

www.nbcnews.com...

Looks like Gregory did quite a bit of foreshadowing in February of this year:

www.forbes.com...

Yep. But pay no attention to the actual most serious allegations in the indictment, that manafort and the podesta group and Mercury were working for the russians. I mean, who cares if we know have proof that the podesta group that is connected to Hillary was actively working with russians while peddling their influence to her. And pay no attention that russians were giving big bucks to the clintons.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The code sections provided above regarding FEC reporting are cited in the complaint filed by the Campaign Legal Center also linked and noted above.

Zero reason to lie and claim otherwise.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
We have known for over a week that Mueller is investigating the Podesta group.

How interesting that Trump is not responsible for anything his associates did DURING THE CAMPAIGN but Clinton is implicated in everything the Podesta Group ever thought about.

Nah, no lying double standards there, huh?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

The code sections provided above regarding FEC reporting are cited in the complaint filed by the Campaign Legal Center also linked and noted above.

Zero reason to lie and claim otherwise.

I said I could be wrong.

Any comments on the three lies you have already been caught in?

Or the fact that the actual indictment outlines criminal charges of the Podesta group, something you spent all weekend saying was a deflection from the Mueller probe and coming indictment?

You said people trying to deflect from the probe and indictment were traitors.

Now ironically you are trying to deflect from what is in the indictment.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Then unlike the trump people, they actually did get dirt, and have actually used it. And their paid agent, Steele, may have actually paid the Kremlin for that dirt. And the Fbi may have paid steele for some of that dirt too.

Ok
Just thinking out loud ...

It's been laid out and said before,
if information about a candidate were to come from an 'outside' source
then it is beholden to turn it over to the FBI
That's 'procedure'

Maybe, whilst rubbing their hands with joy
(no better than with the Trump Jr 'business' ... just saying)
someone in the DNC, did indeed have info on Trump
but followed the correct procedure ?

ie, handing everything over

only for the FBI to say
"ok, we'll take over from here, it's a threat .."
so ensuing wiretaps, e-mail tracing and what have you

Not so much of a set up
or illegal use of power (last W/H)
more of the 'security apparatus' (FBI + others)
carrying out their role to the full

That's where we are today
and tomorrow, next week or month...
edit on 30/10/17 by Damiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Not worth it.

Yes - your response is just that. bs.

* - FEC complaint accuses Clinton campaign, DNC of violating campaign finance law with dossier payments

Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee violated campaign finance law by failing to disclose payments for a dossier on Donald Trump, according to a complaint filed Wednesday with the Federal Election Commission.

The complaint from the nonprofit Campaign Legal Center said the Democrats effectively hid the payments from public scrutiny, contrary to the requirements of federal law. By law, campaign and party committees must disclose the reason money is spent and its recipient.

“By filing misleading reports, the DNC and Clinton campaign undermined the vital public information role of campaign disclosures,” said Adav Noti, senior director of trial litigation and strategy at CLC and a former FEC official. “Voters need campaign disclosure laws to be enforced so they can hold candidates accountable for how they raise and spend money. The FEC must investigate this apparent violation and take appropriate action.”

* - FEC complaint alleges Clinton campaign, DNC violated campaign law by funding 'Trump dossier'

"Payments by a campaign or party committee to an opposition research firm are legal, as long as those payments are accurately disclosed," Brendan Fischer, director of federal and FEC reform at Campaign Legal Center, said. "But describing payments for opposition research as ‘legal services' is entirely misleading and subverts the reporting requirements."

* - Hillary Clinton's Campaign Wasn't Honest About Paying for Trump Dossier, Watchdog Says

* - FEC regulations *PDF LINK(
* - FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION
11 CFR Part 104 [Notice 2006—23] Statement of Policy: ‘‘Purpose of Disbursement’’ Entries for Filings With the Commission
AGENCY: Federal Election Commission. ACTION: Statement of Policy.

SUMMARY:
Political committees and other persons required to file campaign finance reports with the FEC must itemize certain disbursements and, for each itemized disbursement, must provide information including a brief description of the purpose of the disbursement. The ‘‘purpose of disbursement’’ entry, when considered along with the identity of the disbursement recipient, must be sufficiently specific to make the purpose of the disbursement clear.

edit on 30-10-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Damiel

They still paid for oppo research from the russians.

And the same thing could be said for the trump team, maybe had they got dirt, they wouldve handed it over to the FBI,

But they didnt even get the dirt, so again where is the crime?

And further more, I have said that I dont think what either side did is a crime.

But if you are right, why did hillarys team and the dnc lie about it for a year?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

The investigation into Podesta and his firm grew out of investigators’ examination of Manafort’s finances. Manafort organized a PR campaign on behalf of a nonprofit called the European Centre for a Modern Ukraine. Podesta Group was one of several firms that were paid to do work on the PR campaign to promote Ukraine in the U.S.

Podesta Group filed paperwork with the Justice Department in April stating that it had done work for the European Centre for a Modern Ukraine that also benefited the same Ukrainian political party that Manafort once advised. Podesta Group said at the time it believed its client was a European think tank untethered to a political party.

Politico

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Too slow; already linked above.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Damiel

Chris Steele contacted his own associates in the FBI with pertinent info from his gathering of raw intel for Fusion GPS.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

a reply to: Xcathdra

Too slow; already linked above.

Yup and I added the information you left out regarding disbursement requirements.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
My big issue for both the democrats and trump, is wtf were they aka we trying to get them to commit espionage on our government affairs, I understand trump, is still innocent etc, and the snitch plead guilty but why were these people dealing with Russia? Also why the hell were the democrats dealing with them? That should be the damn concern not this polarization of trump vs democrats. Who is running our country? The soviets or us?

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join