It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stranger Things 2, nobody!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I searched and searched, but you know. "Sigh"
I can't believe nobody has posted yet! The first season blew me away. I was the age of those kids in the eighty's so I'm really partial to it.
This show is the best thing to drop since GOT. I love the little actress Millie who plays 11. As a father of a young girl she makes the dad come out and want to give her a big hug. She is the next big thing! Id put all my money on it. Her facial expressions alone can break your heart.
It's fun, it's a little suspense, a little scary, it is an awesome show!
My family has been waiting a year, is ANYBODY out in ATS watching? And what do you think about Millie being the next superstar??

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

great show but it did just hit today.
give people a day to binge through it

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Started watching at 8am, just finished binging.

Loved season 1 but season 2 was even better IMHO.

Hints at a season 3 at the end? I can hope.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Do you see the post below you?? Lol
I've had friends texting me that were binge watching. I've watched two so far and it's awesome. I'll probably get punched in the eye when my wife gets home. Although I did try to get her to do an all nighter to watch them all. Stupid work!
a reply to: TinySickTears

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
It's terrible it's over so quick! But, in the movies, I guess it's the same. You gotta wait...a reply to: stosh64

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I’m testing my willpower. I’m trying to finish rewatcing season 1 before I start season 2. I probably would’ve not last.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
One of the best tv shows ever.
please please let the 2ed be just as good.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I attempted to watch season 2 but only season one is up for selection of the episodes. 'Guess they was people to watch season one again before they air season 2. Frankly, I was disappointed in season one,stopped watching it and then got back through it as I worked through the "must watch" on Netflix. Preteens are quite a bit below my level.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
First season was excellent, going to start watching it tonight with the lady, I cannot wait.

Got some cold ones, some wraps, going to order some pizza, both of us have the day off tomorrow - it shall be glorious.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Loved Season 1, plan on watching Season 2 but I'm in no hurry. Me and the hubs will probably binge it together like we did the first season but we're watching alt news tonight. Okay, he's watching alt news and I'm playing Candy Crush Jelly. I relinquish the remote every so often to make him feel loved.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Plan on Binge watching season 2 tomorrow

1 was really good

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I agree. I would start, then stop out of frustration at the quality of the production. I will admit the kids did a good job-just a kind of silly production-not good quality story or editing. I don't know what I was expecting since it was Netflix.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Just finished episode 1 of season 2, can't wait to see how things develope.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Great story line, great actors. Plus growing up in the 80s, it kind of brings me back

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I binged season 2 yesterday. I was that age in 1984 and love the accuracy they put into making it authentic to that time. I'm hooked, seriously. ..and can't wait for more seasons.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Re-watched series 1 last weekend with my daughter, who is also a huge fan of this series, so we are all caught up and ready to binge the new series. Been looking forward to it all year. All the characters are great and it is so nice to have a good sci-fi story that doesn't have lots of unnecessary swearing or graphic sexual content thrown in just for the hell of it.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
Do you see the post below you?? Lol

uuuh i do now. see when it is below mine it is after mine so at the time i posted mine i did not see it

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I agree about the acting chops of Millie Brown who plays Eleven. I'm amazed at how great she is at acting with her eyes. Tremendous talent there.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Generation X bebe.

This show is boss.

It started off a slick IT (1990) meets Beyond The Black Rainbow (2010) meets The Mist (2007).

Now its gone full Goonies (1985)!

edit on 28-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I binged watch the first season,while I was sick and after all the buzz last year. I also grew up in the 80's so yea there is some of that attachment, but it's portrayal of the 80's is through a rose colored glasses,though a suppose in a small town it may have been closer to that way than my memories of the 80's in the burbs.

So when I saw season 2 was to be available Friday morning at 3:00 am local, I knew if I was awake around then I'd at very least watch the first episode. Watched 3 episodes before work and finished the rest when I got home. So it was good and engaging, but left me a little bit going is that it? in the end. Still very solid work, not mention I probably need to re-watch it cause getting up that early I was sleepy all day and fell asleep a few times watching after work. The kids were still great, liked some of the new characters others didn't seem like they belonged or were just basic stereo types. Winona has crazy mom down pat LOL.The sheriff is great dig that he isn't all by the book and has is a little flawed. Really do hope they do a season 3 but probably need to tighten it up a bit, and get a little darker and explore the upside down in depth.

Honestly though binge watching is about the only way I can watch shows like this any way,otherwise I hardly watch anything at all.

Caught the binge watching bug with Man in the High Castle and of course Breaking Bad and now Better Call Saul didn't watch either of those when they came out but binge watched on bad weather days. Jury is still out on Sneaky Pete and Ozarks.

<<   2 >>

join