It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Object Passing Through Solar System May Be Interstellar: First Possible Could Be Verified

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
So ... there is a fast moving object that does not follow the behavior of all our local solar system 'rocks' ... passing through the solar system, according to NASA, as reported by MSN *see link*.

If so ... this is not the first *duh*, but could possibly become the first that is observed, and may be verified.

It is a small object, not a planet sized object by any means; so, it is NOT NIBIRU ... if you believe in Nibiru, or whatever.

But still, if it comes from an interstellar origin, it could prove that these kinds of events happen, at least from time to time.

Nice article!

Astronomers around the world are trying to track down a small, fast-moving object that is zipping through our solar system.

www.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Here is a gif of what we are to expect.........

It's from CNN, so it could be fake, who knows??

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
They will be arriving soon.
Liberation for some, doom for others
all hail Mokli´zukavan the liberator

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Wow ... nice GIF, Sublime!

Multiple sources now. Seems 'less fake'.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
double post sorry

edit on 27-10-2017 by Fowlerstoad because: double post

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It has already passed by.

Sorry OP, this was already posted a couple days ago: Astroid from outside the solar system, or something else?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
It's likely an interstellar comet.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Arrgh! End of the World, again.
sigh... this world has died so many times.
I am getting sick of fixing it!

it could hit us. could be a space ship.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Ahh hahaha ... I missed that. I did search ATS, but that did not come up for whatever search words I used *blush*

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Here is a gif of what we are to expect.........

It's from CNN, so it could be fake, who knows??

It's been already..I thought you knew.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Just had a thought that an object like this, a rogue element, if it was large enough, and passed close enough to a moon or a planet, might be able to yank it off it's normal orbit, or even cause something to break away which could have some interesting but also catastrophic effects on the Earth.

Hope it doesn't happen anytime soon.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I am tardy on the news. I did not know. The joke is on me

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
So the first half of this thread was sarcasm, then outdated info?

ATS 2017.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Well anyway, the thread is redundant, but I was thinking -- if we had a pre-prepared probe ready to attach itself to another such object in the future, we could get almost a free ride out of the solar system, with a package of sensors / instruments or something, or even just attach ashes of dead people or whatever for an interstellar ride into the unknown.

This object is going out of the solar system. Wouldn't it be neat if this happens again, and if we can detect it soon enough, to hitch a ride next time?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: smurfy

I am tardy on the news. I did not know. The joke is on me

Nothing to worry about, it's still an interesting thread, anyway CNN's fairly decent for news since it's globally sourced..now, had it been FOX...well, we don't even get it now!

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Well anyway, the thread is redundant, but I was thinking -- if we had a pre-prepared probe ready to attach itself to another such object in the future, we could get almost a free ride out of the solar system, with a package of sensors / instruments or something, or even just attach ashes of dead people or whatever for an interstellar ride into the unknown.

This object is going out of the solar system. Wouldn't it be neat if this happens again, and if we can detect it soon enough, to hitch a ride next time?

That is indeed cool, and would be an interesting experiment!

I was enlarging some older images of the Rosetta comet, and noticed a lot of anomalies on it that looked like someone was already doing this same exact thing, hitching a ride with sensing/recording devices like a remote exploration device comet sized.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Please direct your comments to this ongoing thead

Astroid from outside the solar system, or something else?

top topics

join