It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Conducts Test Launch of Satan 2 Intercontinental Ballistic Missile

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: odzeandennz
strange the US is staying mum on this... could it be because its not a smaller, less capable country, i. e. someone their own size..

maybe we should invade Russia and take down putin... where are the 'sanctions'? why do we never invade or go to wars with countries not 1/32nd our size.... odd coincidence.

Right?

I haven't even heard Trump come up with a funny nickname for Putin on twitter yet..

That’s because he, (Trump) knows that little ole Putie baby has total access to the truth about his, (Trump’s) connection and indebtedness to corrupt Russian oligarchs.

He, (Putin) probably has access to the truth regarding the “Dossier” as well. Who knows, maybe even some golden shower hotel security camera footage.

The one person Trump won’t be insulting anytime soon, is his dear friend, (and master) ole Putie baby.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The bad guys always lose so if that is the name than I doubt they will get it up. And even if they attempt, it will not reach or hit it's target anyway. Maybe someone should invent some big nets in a rocket and then catapult that stuff back to where it came from. From a few planes with some practice it's doable. Some are pretty good at grappling too, like this. Obviously the car would be the missile, the policecar the plane and the chased car the missile. Works with aircrafts too. Once they know, they will try to make it too but I estimate only one country will be able to.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The 20th century was the only one ever to have only 2 "World" Wars. Yes the definition is dubious and can be used to make up statistics.

However, since the invention of the Nuclear Bomb, a weapon that stopped World War 2, there has never been a large war.

Yes there have been many proxy wars, heck the Argentinians invaded the British owned Falkland Islands and we had a few submerged cans full of instant sunshine and never used them.

You could say, that nuclear weapons have brought a level of 'peace' to this planet. When was the last time 40 million people were killed - it was 1939-1945, 72 years ago. Do you think Germany would have acted like suck c**ts inf UK, France and Russia had nukes?
edit on 28 10 2017 by Forensick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: spliffster
The bad guys always lose so if that is the name than I doubt they will get it up. And even if they attempt, it will not reach or hit it's target anyway. Maybe someone should invent some big nets in a rocket and then catapult that stuff back to where it came from. From a few planes with some practice it's doable. Some are pretty good at grappling too, like this. Obviously the car would be the missile, the policecar the plane and the chased car the missile. Works with aircrafts too. Once they know, they will try to make it too but I estimate only one country will be able to.

www.youtube.com...

Erm, what?

This is completely indecipherable.

From what I can gather you're saying the missile won't work because it's named Satan 2, even though it isn't actually called Satan 2, that's just the NATO reporting name.

I imagine the missile will work. Russian missiles generally work. They've been building them since the late 40s. Plenty of experience.

Then you say we should have a big net to catapult rockets back where they came from? Do you have any idea how nuclear weapons work?

Read this if you're actually interested in how something like the RS-28 Sarmat actually works.

Here's a diagram of a broadly similar weapon system, the US Minuteman

Then some stuff about cars and grappling, what the hell?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: edaced4
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity
Perhaps the question (that noone seems to be asking...) is "Why is Russia (seemingly) sabre rattling all of the sudden?" We apparently know their capabilities, as they do ours. Why this sudden "flamboyant display of military power"?

No offense to OP, but why would Putin target Western Europe? Right outside his back yard?

This thing can potentially fly over 6,000 miles...the USA mainland is in the target range...

just a thought...

It's not sabre rattling. It's called modernisation. They develop new missiles as missile technology improves and older missiles become outdated. They need to test their weapons to see if they work. Nobody would deploy an untested weapon system.

The west does it too.

Nobody is complaining because they were likely informed well in advance (as to not mistake it for a live launch as has happened in the past) and tests like this are somewhat routine.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: spliffster

www.youtube.com...

Erm, what?

This is completely indecipherable.

From what I can gather you're saying the missile won't work because it's named Satan 2, even though it isn't actually called Satan 2, that's just the NATO reporting name.

I imagine the missile will work. Russian missiles generally work. They've been building them since the late 40s. Plenty of experience.

Then you say we should have a big net to catapult rockets back where they came from? Do you have any idea how nuclear weapons work?

Read this if you're actually interested in how something like the RS-28 Sarmat actually works.

Here's a diagram of a broadly similar weapon system, the US Minuteman

Then some stuff about cars and grappling, what the hell?

Are we sure the nose cone is ejected before the second and third stages? I recon that in stage 2 and 3 its still in the atmosphere creating heat from traveling at mach 6.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: edaced4
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity
Perhaps the question (that noone seems to be asking...) is "Why is Russia (seemingly) sabre rattling all of the sudden?" We apparently know their capabilities, as they do ours. Why this sudden "flamboyant display of military power"?

No offense to OP, but why would Putin target Western Europe? Right outside his back yard?

This thing can potentially fly over 6,000 miles...the USA mainland is in the target range...

just a thought...

It's not sabre rattling. It's called modernisation. They develop new missiles as missile technology improves and older missiles become outdated. They need to test their weapons to see if they work. Nobody would deploy an untested weapon system.

The west does it too.

Nobody is complaining because they were likely informed well in advance (as to not mistake it for a live launch as has happened in the past) and tests like this are somewhat routine.

That sh1t gives me a hard on

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon
a reply to: gortex

Chances are that Faslane might be a target.

Looking at the map, they could aim for Manchester rather than London, and take out all 5 Kingdoms and leave the mainland untouched. That's probably what they would do.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Beware UK! Your Trident II - D5 won't work, and will simply fall off the sky and harmlessly into the ground.
These are not UK missiles. They are US missiles.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Once again. Prove your BS. You talk a big game and have yet to prove a single claim.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
Beware UK! Your Trident II - D5 won't work, and will simply fall off the sky and harmlessly into the ground.
These are not UK missiles. They are US missiles.

In reality, if there was an occasion where the UK had to use nuclear weapons then I am pretty sure the US would be our staunchest ally and it wouldn't matter regards who has the codes.

I am also confident they wouldn't fall out of the sky.

edit on 8-11-2017 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
NATO/EU has asked Russia to provide information in regard to the position of its ballistic missiles.

Is that really a question ? Are they really expecting an answer ?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This thing is childsplay compared to the nuclear tiped subdrone they have. The US have no protection against it at all.

The warhead on this sucker is about 2 times that of Satan.

There are two different Versions of this drone. One that can launch smaller tiped Nuclear missiles and one that brings the Whole load to its target along the coast.

EDIT: And this drone is fast..... read up on it.....

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Russia has no nukes at all! Neither does the US or North Korea, lol.

"Nuclear" is the code for the pyramids' underground power waves!!!!

Thus, the only countries which have the "nuclear" weapons are the ons which have the functioning pyramids - precisely the ones ruined by the American presidents and NATO (serving private army of the black/orange no(a)bility pyramid looters)

Afganistan
Syria
Iraq
Iran
the Balkan countries + Ukraine + Crimea

Do you see now why Trump and Israel aim at - Iran??!

It is the oly country left to conquer in order to connect the pyramid grid . If that happens - humanity's gone, for those who have this aim in mind, want to actually destabilize the pyramid grid to use it as giant worldwide HAARP system!!!

edit on 18-2-2018 by morano because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join