It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm sorry i have nipples. i am not proud of it... Chrissy Teigen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

My supposition on this tweet is that this young woman is making a small joke at the provincial mores of our modern society, She knows she has a body that is considered beautiful by present day standards and is allowed to show if off in her career. All that is except her privates and her nipples. I think she was making a little jab at that almost random boundary between what is allowed and what is not.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I wonder how many notifications she got for 'Screenshot Saved"?

Face Palm moment.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I can't remember the details, I'm afraid, but I saw someone interviewed on TV about promo posters for a movie that had been airbrushed to conceal some prominent points.

When the presenter asked about this, the actress said the producers had insisted they be covered up as they were....wait for it..... Not suitable for children!!!!!!

edit on 27-10-2017 by Tulpa because: Ooops

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Why don't you show us what you are proud of, then maybe some members can show you their bank-account

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, Jesus, man, take those sun glasses off if you want to see where the sun doesn't usually shine!

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: RazorV66
Who is Chrissy Teigen?

Some old whore.

ETA: I was thinking of the wrong girl, comment stands, but man does she have a shovel face.

First, a general degrading comment about ''the wrong girl''. Of course to be an old person would invalidate the term ''girl''.
Second as your first slam at this woman you do not even know was wrongly place on another, a second slam was directed at this young woman's face.

To automatically deride a woman first as an old whore then as a girl (rather than a woman) and thirdly as a shovel face does not speak well of the manner in which you view females.

You deride my assessment of someone I don't know by partaking in one yourself.

Your well thought out and bloviated response was doomed the moment you clicked reply.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ICycle2

Why don't you show us what you are proud of, then maybe some members can show you their bank-account

What do bank accounts have to do with anything?
Why don't you stop being a baby cause I am making fun of the fake lion face?

Ha

If you put yourself out there you should expect some will make fun of you

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, Jesus, man, take those sun glasses off if you want to see where the sun doesn't usually shine!

I don't think those are sunglasses.

I know I'm not the only one to waste some allowance money on this gimmick.

-dex

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

I thought it was called Nip-slip battle, no?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock
You made comments about a woman's appearance and about her nature. I made comments about the words you used. You can choose to take my words as constructive criticism Or defend your words if you feel it necessary.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
You made comments about a woman's appearance and about her nature. I made comments about the words you used. You can choose to take my words as constructive criticism Or defend your words if you feel it necessary.

Firstly, someone that puts themselves out to be critiqued, will be critiqued. Both positively and negatively. Whether that be professionally or even on a forum satirically by random people.

Secondly, you seem adapt at gleaming a great deal of intent and unspoken commentary with her postings, yet comment on others that you frankly haven't the slightest clue about what's actually being said.

I recommend saving your "constructive criticism" for someone that genuinely cares and under circumstances that you understand.

Or

Save them all together and use your powers for inner reflection and criticism.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

At least her nipples have a purpose. I don't know why I have them.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

It does not take much understanding to know what is meant when someone call someone else and old whore and shovel face. And if you do not care about that then I leave you to your own sense of righteousness

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
She screwed up, people do that. She shouldn't be taking it out on her nipples, they didn't do anything wrong.

I think she might need some counseling, I know some single, younger guys who might be willing to help her with that.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I think she's hot.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

“I have nipples. It’s not something I’m proud of.”

hahahaha....self hating female - oh no women have boob's ....

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: VegHead

The level of self-obsession celebrated in our culture is through the roof.

Now you notice? ....

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

She should apologize for using snapchat

top topics

<< 1   >>

join