It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long till and what do we do once human labor is irrelevant???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Really?

We will have to resume this conversation soon, when the time comes...

Until then, I'm sure everything you believe will seem true.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I'm seriously looking into getting that washer/dryer combo, no more damp smelling clothes! A family member mentioned the sous vide to me but I am still uncertain about that plastic.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
1.I will never kill myself and I won't be too easy to cull.
2.I do have many skills that I can fall back on and use.
3.I am in my 60's.
4.I believe we are living in the "End Times" mentioned in the Bible.
So,things are going to get a lot worse than now.

If we're in the end times, then why fight against it and try to prolong the suffering?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I'm seriously looking into getting that washer/dryer combo, no more damp smelling clothes! A family member mentioned the sous vide to me but I am still uncertain about that plastic.

Just got my sous vide the other day, made my first meal with it last night. I got a rubbermaid container/lid specific to the brand I bought which stops evaporation from being an issue.

Made myself some cream of fennel soup, came out great. Took 5 minutes to prep, then it was set it and forget it. Even easier than a crock pot, and zero dirty dishes.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: ausername
Humanity's technological advances along with its predilections for divisions, conflicts and wars lead to its inevitable doom.

Far sooner than you might assume....

That's a bunch of Luddite BS.

As technology has increased, wars have decreased. We are in the most politically stable and least violent time in all of human history right now.

Exactly. If it weren't for the constant fearmongering and exagerrations by the 24 hour media cycle, more people would understand this.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
If we're in the end times, then why fight against it and try to prolong the suffering?

Quite so. If this really is the End Times, and I truly believed that it was, it would be: "So long family! So long everybody! Let's start the fires and keep them burning until Jesus shows up and lifts me to Heaven as a true faithful warrior." Is there a Christian equivalent of a jihad? A Crusade, perhaps?

Anybody who truly believes in that whole "End Times" stuff and is still wasting his time posting on the Internet is a poser. A picker and chooser, who doesn't have the courage of his faith.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join