It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if TDL posted here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Specifically about latest "escapade"? What would uou ask him? Would he provide "proof" of some kind regarding his latest scam - I mean UFO disclosure/space vehicle build?

Personally, I'm surprised he's not been on here already but then, on the other hand, perhaps he knows he'd get a schellacking.

I appreciate this is yet another thread about the man snd his... stuff, but I'm genuinely curious as to what he could say to persuade us all he"s genuine/has something "for real"/isn't being used.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCrow

He did an AMA awhile back where we thrilling got to hear about the imminent disclosure that obviously hasn't happened. But at least he's offering to sell stuff now, that's a great consolation.

edit on 27-10-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: πŸ‘οΈ πŸ’“ πŸ§€ πŸ•

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ahh! Reaaly? I didn't lnow that - going to have look for it now.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The higher ups at this site seem to have a soft spot for him. Not sure why. But it seems like the general population of the site don't take him seriously. I don't....his new venture is an entertainment company and he's using the "disclosure" crowd to supply him with funding for it.

In the thread from last night about his appearance on the Joe Rogan show, it seems he talked a lot about the movie side of his venture. I've suspected from the beginning that this whole thing is about him trying to become the next George Lucas.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrCrow
Ahh! Reaaly? I didn't lnow that - going to have look for it now.

I'm Tom DeLonge, Co-Author of Sekret Machines: Chasing Shadows, Ask Me Anything.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

CAW! CAW! CAW! ( "guten morgeng" in Genus Corvus)

I'm thinking if Mr. Delonge did visit ATSβ„’ I'd opine He'd be just as sated knowing He has been whittled down to "TDL" and no mention of whom You type about, kinda like "Elvis" or "Madonna"...

I'm thinking He is right now drinking a $6.00 Frappe Latte Caramelicini as He and His 'staff' go around the table thinking of ways to extract $$$ via the L.Ron Hubbard method, and He is beside HimSelf as He mumbles, "I've made it..I AM TDL"

CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! ( "Later" in Genus Corvus)

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Obscurum Totalum.

He should just make music.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

CAW! CAW! CAW!

i thought that's why you never see a dead one on the road. they always have a buddy up on the phone lines yelling caw caw caw when they see one coming.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Apologies all.

Reading through the TDL AMA I can see this has effectively been asked and answered.

Mods, please remove if you feel the need. Ta.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
TDL will not step foot back in here. He will get roasted as he did in his last thread. He is a joke. Look I have no problem with what he is doing but if you want me and the rest of us to follow or believe him then he needs to stop promising crap and not following thru. He has ruined his reputation so much that I'm not sure there is anything he can do to bring any sort of excitement back.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Like with his AMA I wouldn't ask him anything , what's the point.
He has already shown his knowledge of the subject is superficial.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I followed him with interest when he first started with the disclosure stuff, then it become fairly clear that he was dropping bait to get people hooked on his 'insider info.' Deadline after deadline and nothing new but him moving the goalposts back with excuses. He's like one of those 'the world is ending next week' people who give a new apocalypse date when the old one passes with no actual ending.

Maybe there's truth in it. Maybe he does have high level insiders with the real deal for disclosure. So far, he's given very little to substantiate that save for a movie deal and his books and the supposed spaceship funding. Trying to build a spaceship is something others have already been doing, ie Elon Musk and others. I'm just not seeing how that links in with the disclosure rap he's been playing out.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
He did post here and he got reked

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

TDL will not step foot back in here. He will get roasted as he did in his last thread. He is a joke. Look I have no problem with what he is doing but if you want me and the rest of us to follow or believe him then he needs to stop promising crap and not following thru. He has ruined his reputation so much that I'm not sure there is anything he can do to bring any sort of excitement back.

I believe the current rumor is that he said 'we're mean'.

Now, I may be mean, but I know many posters aren't, so if he does come back, only ask him easy questions like, 'Do you take Visa?'.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
i would show him real ufos, AKA interdimensional beings

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
i would show him real ufos, AKA interdimensional beings

Show them to Me!!! I'll buy the beer and burgers.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
The higher ups at this site seem to have a soft spot for him. Not sure why.

I couldn't figure it out either.. It took years of research to pin down who Toms ilk is.

*ENHANCE*

top topics

join