It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret JFK Files

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.....

And the new boss is NOT TRUMP.

We know that of course but who do you think the real boss is?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Corps and the families.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: olaru12

Probably threatened to hack his Twitter account. Devastating!

This might be informative....

www.rawstory.com...

Still in the field since 1963? Lol, that's a good one.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Yep.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Some dumb-ass comment at the end of the article posted said that the information released just deepens the Russian conspiracy. Oh, my head hurts (and I bet JFK's, too).

Another said Trump is releasing this info to pleasure the CIA, NSA, etc...I can't believe people are this ignorant.

We aren't getting the juicy stuff. I bet Trump is giving GHWB another 180 days to die before showing is personal involvement.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FarEastManor
Some dumb-ass comment at the end of the article posted said that the information released just deepens the Russian conspiracy. Oh, my head hurts (and I bet JFK's, too).

Another said Trump is releasing this info to pleasure the CIA, NSA, etc...I can't believe people are this ignorant.

We aren't getting the juicy stuff. I bet Trump is giving GHWB another 180 days to die before showing is personal involvement.

Bush Sr. was the Director of Central Intelligence in 1976-1977, while the House Select Committee on Assassinations was doing its thing. Perhaps the still-secret records would show that Daddy Bush withheld information from the committee, or even knowingly provided false information.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Sounds about right. The whole family is quite dirty, if you watch bios on them on YT. Not that I know personally, but the bios there sure don't paint a good picture. The CIA is full of people tightly knit to them.

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
InfoWars is looking at the files of course. Apparently, the KGB suspected Johnson of arranging the assassination, but it looks like this was just a theory.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I'm watching InfoWars now. I don't care what anyone here thinks of InfoWars, the adverts are annoying but it is by far the best msm right now.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
InfoWars is looking at the files of course. Apparently, the KGB suspected Johnson of arranging the assassination, but it looks like this was just a theory.

No, it wasn't. According to his mistress, Madeleine Duncan Brown, who gave extensive interviews with researchers of the JFK assassination, Johnson was one of the prime conspirators who told her the night before the murder that "that SOB will never embarrass me again. That's no threat. That's a promise." Here are the crucial words from her own mouth:

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Let’s say for the sake of argument it wasn’t our government but was actually the Russian government. Ignoring all the stupid “Trump’s a Russian sleeper” things what do you think would come of such a revelation? A beloved president killed by our greatest enemy, and at a time many years later when tensions are still high.

Do we accept an apology? Do we lay down sanctions? Do we just shrug and say “dang, you got us good”? I think it far more likely that information contained has that kind of bombshell. Were it an inside job of our government the paper trail would have vanished long ago,
edit on 27-10-2017 by Marid Audran because: fix autocorrect typo

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
IMHO: Then Vice President Johnson...collaborated with the CIA, to plan the assassination of JFK (because JFK did not want to expand the war in Vietnam), with the CIA giving orders to (double agent) Lee Harvey Oswald for the hit; and then ordering the Italian Mafia to murder Oswald, so Oswald would not spill the beans about this vast CIA/Johnson conspiracy.
edit on 27-10-2017 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

No, it wasn't. According to his mistress, Madeleine Duncan Brown, who gave extensive interviews with researchers of the JFK assassination, Johnson was one of the prime conspirators who told her the night before the murder that "that SOB will never embarrass me again. That's no threat. That's a promise." Here are the crucial words from her own mouth:

Damn!
If her story is true, then Johnson hated Kennedy and wanted him dead.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

This has always been roughly my own theory, too.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Marid Audran

Well, "Russia" didn't exist as an independent nation in those days. But according to the documents, the Soviet government was afraid the assassination would be blamed on them, and used as a justification for war between the US and the Soviet Union.

Evidence is leading away from them, not toward them.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Marid Audran

Well, "Russia" didn't exist as an independent nation in those days. But according to the documents, the Soviet government was afraid the assassination would be blamed on them, and used as a justification for war between the US and the Soviet Union.

Evidence is leading away from them, not toward them.

RSFSR existed as first among equals in the USSR. It’s deflective to say it didn’t exist. Putin rose to prominence as an intel officer during those days and I was a Russian linguist in the army during the end of the Cold War, not a Soviet linguist.

I get the substantive part of your counterpoint and it makes sense but I am not above thinking opportunistic operatives either with or without official sanction made the call.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
lmfao. this is like when they release ufo files, and half the page has black marks over words.

i knew they would never let trunp release this. they cannot risk that. the inter-natioanlists who whacked jfk are still in power.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

Or he couldn't release the whole bunch without burning potential leverage on the political crime families involved. Instrumentalizing the court of public opinion as his threat of sorts, which would be a pretty smart move.

Way too cunning for my taste but who knows...

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

It's all BS. They killed JFK then had to do RFK. From then on the Criminals were in charge. All the News is controlled so are the conclusions. Even good investigative reporters end up dead, which seems pointless as only independent outlets will touch their stories, and U Tube is deleting their subscriptions by the hour. Who's the evil empire now?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join