It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny- Interesting Iranian War Scenario

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The only part that is wrong is the jews using SS-22's (Russia has not sold any to them nor will we) they will use thier own home made cruise misslies, any ways here's the article it's funny judicial-inc.biz...

[edit on 11-2-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
And Lo the mighty Iranian Camel Cavalry shall smite them from the lands of the believers

But of course the Russians could take the entire region with merly half a squad of girl scouts right Tiger

Your posts are, as always one sided and amusing

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
You'd think the world would get it by now. Iran,Schmiran, whatever. They dont need nukes, and we aint gonna let them get them. If they do end up attacked, it will be their own fault.

And I hardly doubt that America will loose...But those russian MIGs...I think we got more air power on one carrier than Iran does in their entire air force. This would be to easy...

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
U.S. will prevoke an attack, watch the only way to proove that I'm wrong is "IF IT DON'T HAPPEN" the U.S. will say "The evil little Irainian's unprevokingly attacked us, ohhw it's time for the draft Americans!!"
and Americans will (as usual) believe it and voluntire for thier death telling them selves " In honor of our country" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   

And I hardly doubt that America will loose...But those russian MIGs...I think we got more air power on one carrier than Iran does in their entire air force. This would be to easy...

When will Americans stop underestimating people power.A couple of Iranians with ak`s on the New York underground at rush hour would achive more than an American air strike in Tehran

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Its really interesting that the best you can come back with most of the time is "stupid Americans" or "filthy jews" or some other crap like that.

This is why no one takes your posts seriously

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
U.S. will prevoke an attack, watch the only way to proove that I'm wrong is "IF IT DON'T HAPPEN" the U.S. will say "The evil little Irainian's unprevokingly attacked us, ohhw it's time for the draft Americans!!"
and stupid Americans will (as usual) believe it and voluntire for thier death telling them selves " In honor of our country" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey Siberian Tiger: Stupid Russian. How does that feel? Feel good to be called a stupid Russian? Thats what you are.

You call Americans "stupid" quite alot on these boards, how many times has somebody on these boards call you a stupid Russian?

Well, as of this post here, youre up to 1

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Don't worry pal everyone down to YOU will take what I said very SERIOUSLY when you see the U.S. Gov blow a nuke up in one of your own cities, then tey'll tell you Al-Qead attacked us, NOW quickly join the draft to keep America! safe hahahahahahaha

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo
When will Americans stop underestimating people power.A couple of Iranians with ak`s on the New York underground at rush hour would achive more than an American air strike in Tehran

A couple of AKs can kill hundreds of thousands of people?

DAMN I have got to get me one

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
IT doesn't bother me at all, plus I've called Americans stupid once or twice no more than that, and if ya don't buy that I challenge you to go threw ALL my posts and see if I said it more than, that.

link   
What did it take? 11 years and thousands of Russian lives to finally be defeated in Afghanistan? How long did it take the US? A couple of months? And it was an all volunteer force!!!

Russians, weak and sheltered...

link   
Read this thread brings me to the conclusion that there are stupid Americans and stupid Russians.

Keep up the intellectual girly fight people.

Amuk shame on you.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
NOW quickly join the draft to keep America! safe hahahahahahaha

How do you join a draft? If everybody joined, there would be no need for a draft.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
How about no more name calling.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

A couple of AKs can kill hundreds of thousands of people?

DAMN I have got to get me one

Its not the quantity of deaths but the impact on everyday life.Iranians as are the Iraqis used to death on there streets.Americans however are not so prepared.The pressure on your govt to stop fighting in far away countries bringing death to your streets could force the victory.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Amuk shame on you.

Does that mean you wont tell me where to get one of those AKs?

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
You know what I mean, get ready. U.S. has not nor did it ever conquer ALL of Afgahanistan so you don't know what your talking about U.S. presence and the US. sponsered Gov in Afgahistan only controlls aroud 1/3 of the country, but don't worry Karzil's days are numbered and have been scince 2002 U.S. came into Afgahn telling Northern Alliance "we are not coming to conqer we will give you money and food/medical aid if you don't attack us" this is how U.S. so called " came into Afgahn" dispite your post 9/11 Hollywood movies and T.V. Programs trying to make it seem like it was a invation like Soviet Union, p.s. 11,381 Soviet soilder's were killed and 35,000+ wounded from the ENTIRE 9 1/2 conflict S.U. killed 1.2 MILLION Afgahns, dispite U.S. lying and making it seem like 20-30 thousand killed, we know WHY U.S. exagerates about the so called Soviet loss because U.S. lost 58,000+ to what you Americans call "GOOKS"

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Its not the quantity of deaths but the impact on everyday life.Iranians as are the Iraqis used to death on there streets.Americans however are not so prepared.The pressure on your govt to stop fighting in far away countries bringing death to your streets could force the victory.

Americans not used to death on the streets? That's funny. What country has the highest murder rate in the world? Probably us, or at least we're close. Not something to be proud of, but what are you thinking making that statement?

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Americans not used to death on the streets? That's funny.

We will be brought to our knees by a drive by

They would have to rack up a pretty impressive body count to make first page must less make us surrender

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Isnt this the same crap they said months before Iraq? Hmm...maybe this time guys...get real. America can and will kick the collective a-s out of any country that screws with us. No nukes...Pretty simple...

Save all the boring rhetoric about going down in flames, etc...yaawnnn....been there, done that....

Hey Siberia---It couldnt be that your still mad about Afghanistan is it? We showed you guys how to do it RIGHT...lol...Im out...gotta goto work...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join