It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former President George H.W. Bush Touches Womens Butts Out of Necessity.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

How do you propose keeping senile residents of a care center from doing what senile people do? It is against the law in our state to restrain them. How about when it is one of your parents that is doing the grabbing? Are you going to scream bloody murder when you find that person in a room alone tied to the bed because he/she grabbed someone's body part?

How about all of you search your hearts and see if you can find some compassion for people who have brain injuries? There but for the grace of God go you and yours at some future time. It is patently evident from this thread that a giant void of ignorance has overwhelmed a lot of youngsters who have never dealt with age and injury related problems. Yes, we with our brains intact KNOW that inappropriate touching is wrong. People with brain injuries affecting the prefrontal cortex (which has partial control of impulse activity) don't have the ability to know that actions are inappropriate or aren't able to control that activity.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

No, it's not up the victim to stay away. It's up to the perpetrator (or his handlers) to stop it.

OK you win...

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

nobody is going thermo over it.
nobody that has a problem with what he did is saying he should face any sort of punishment. only he should not do it and if he cant control himself then his handlers should control him.

and this topic is just as worthy of discussion as trump made a tweet, hillary took a breath, and but obama so yeah

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

how about you find some compassion for all the women that do not wish to have their asses touched by some old dude.

why is the old mans rights/feelings worth more than the women?

im curious about that

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Plenty of Alzheimer's in my family.
Plenty of experience with Assisted Living facilities, also.
There is typically a (locked/secured) unit, with more staff, to prevent people from imposing their lack of impulse control on others.
All compassion expressed so far on this thread (including, I'm willing to consider, mine) seems to pick and choose its object, rather than be rooted in true good will.
But please forgive me if I'm mistaken.

edit on 28-10-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
He was standing in this one,

youtu.be...

Anyway I thought he was a pedophile

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

hahaha
nice
at 1:05 but hey

she need to keep her #ing mouth shut and have come compassion for that old man

i really am kind of in disbelief at how many people are just brushing it off or laughing it off.

again, not a single person that thinks he was wrong has said he should be jailed or charged with anything. all people are saying is he should not get a pass for patting someone ladies ass just cause he is old and #ed up

arent handlers there to handle?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I am disgusted with all these politicians, and past presidents, and I was a big Bush supporter, what a horrible lot they are.

I won't stick up for any of them, and I once did.

Still waiting on Trump I know he has his faults, but time will tell.

Please stop measuring one against the other, we should all be horrified how dishonest and despicable our leaders are,

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

She is the forth woman to come forward,

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

here a go!!!

www.wanttoknow.info...

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears
I have compassion for them---right up until the time they run to the press and start whining about it.

But these three have had their 15 minutes. Why make their humiliation public? That's the last thing I would do if somebody who has no self-control due to brain injury were to touch me inappropriately, running around telling the world, "He touched my booty! WAAAAAHHHH!" Seriously? Look the person in the eye and tell them what they've done is inappropriate. Find their caregiver and speak with them about controls.

Ever had a randy puppy try to hump your leg? The "injury" you suffered from such behavior is about the same as having your booty grabbed by an oldster, no matter which gender you happen to be. In the words of one of my favorite singers, Don Henley: GET OVER IT!

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

here a go!!!

www.wanttoknow.info...

I am starting to believe they are a bunch of Illuminati satanist

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
He was standing in this one,

youtu.be...

Anyway I thought he was a pedophile

Thanks for this video ... a picture is worth a thousand words. Nope... he hasn't changed his ways.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
People more worried about his grab ass game than his war crimes and untold amount of innocent blood on his hands. Yep, just another day in the media.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: canuckster
People more worried about his grab ass game than his war crimes and untold amount of innocent blood on his hands. Yep, just another day in the media.

how does discussing something current and saying he was wrong for doing that equal more worried about anything?

cant talk about 1 if you dont talk about the other?
edit on 28-10-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: canuckster

Misplaced priorities are screwing up Society.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
He was a!ways a predator, rumored to be a pedophile , never publicly challenged and he now gets a pass because he's old. Why would he stop now?
And for the record I am a registered republican

edit on 28-10-2017 by megabogie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: canuckster

That's a whole other thread ... feel free to start one , instead of bashing those who are trying to stay on topic , which is about the sexual misconduct of the man.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

if this is indeed a true story, then I'd have to guess that somehow, the sickest, most despicable men... and women... seem to gravitate to the top of power. it's a sad and scary story really.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Seriously?? are you soft peddling this man's actions, and while it maybe be "OK" for us men to be grouped sometimes , time place and conditions apply, so does the one doing grouping, my bet if the women are attractive they would get a pass, an unattractive one would not, also if it's constant everyday thing, no matter who, it will get old real fast, then there is the state of mind, perhaps you are in a great relationship with a significant other and not care to have someone else's hands all over you.

Having some creepy old dude smelling like Bengay unwanted feel??.. Ugh! What if he liked to group guys instead, not cool right??..

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join