It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former President George H.W. Bush Touches Womens Butts Out of Necessity.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

As much as you get to say that Bush grabbing a woman's butt is no big deal. Why don't we do a survey and ask women what's worse - having someone touch their arm, or having someone grab their ass?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Here's what pisses me off though - he's apparently allowed to do it because he's a former President (position of power). Not cool. An apology alone is not good enough. There should be a promise that he will be controlled in public.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

You just HEAR ABOUT IT because he's a former President. Lots of old men in Wheelchairs are butt patters.

I wish some babe would compliment my butt verbally or physically. Don't be insulted by a compliment. Lots of women and men are starving for attention. Just look at how they dress.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I don't care who he is, President or random stranger. It's not who he is but why he's doing it that causes me to find this a non-issue. The only reason you are hearing this is because of who he is, not what he's done. This happens all the time by victims of various illnesses like what he is going through.
edit on 28-10-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You give your permission to be groped, that's fine. I do not give my permission, and that is my prerogative, and my choice must be respected, because it's MY butt.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

He should be controlled/sedated/restrained/kept away from the public. Period.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
even in a thread where we know for a fact he grabbed some ass we are talking about clinton and obama
unbelievable

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: carewemust

You give your permission to be groped, that's fine. I do not give my permission, and that is my prerogative, and my choice must be respected, because it's MY butt.

oh come on kayla.
if they are old as # they get to make the decision for you and you are supposed to just deal with it because......

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Maybe he should be put in jail...that would fix it... Hmmm maybe we should lock away everyone that even remotely doesn't follow social norms...

Today, social norms seem to change at an exponential rate, and you expect a 90 year old man to keep up with them all, so restrain the bastard...lol

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Maybe he should be put in jail...that would fix it... Hmmm maybe we should lock away everyone that even remotely doesn't follow social norms...

Today, social norms seem to change at an exponential rate, and you expect a 90 year old man to keep up with them all, so restrain the bastard...lol

the only people talking about jail are all you that really have no problem with it.
what is wrong with keeping up with social norms?

and as said before, he has handlers. if he is too #ed up to keep up with it then they should.

people should be free to be in public and not be touched/groped

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Please never work in mental health or healthcare at all.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

and as said before, he has handlers. if he is too #ed up to keep up with it then they should.

I agree the people working with him need to do a better job. I imagine the stigma of mental health issues has them wanting to keep his problems private.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I agree the people working with him need to do a better job. I imagine the stigma of mental health issues has them wanting to keep his problems private.

if they want to keep them private then they should keep him away from lenses or people with eyes

one look at him and you can tell the dude has some # going on

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I guess we should just allow men to grope to their hearts content, and women should just put up with it, cuz.. reasons. Why don't we let men rape without repercussion as well, as long as we are speaking in hyperbole. I mean, in caveman times, men could drag women around by their hair and have their way with them and no one locked them up -- poor men can't keep up with all the social norms these days.. You can't grope, you can't rape - what's the world coming to?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

They are doing Bush a disservice by trying to hide it imo.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

people should be free to be in public and not be touched/groped

I agree, but I also look at the situation and not go thermonuclear triggered over every situation. On the old good/bad scale should a 90 year old man patting someone on the butt generate 160 plus posts with so much else that is on a larger order of magnitude worst?

This is not one sided, women in the right situation are much worst then men because they do not have a history of social norm restraints as men have had, so in the end it is wrong if the person says it is wrong and that is just the way it is, but we all see things that we feel is wrong everyday and so we all deal with it too. In this case the person could tell him to stop that you dirty old man, or they can go home and curl up in a ball of PTSD, but we all deal with events we see as outside of social norms, daily.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

If I decide to go into that profession and work with people who do stuff like that, I know what I signed up for. Women (or men or children) who didn't sign up for that shouldn't have to be subjected to it.

When I was 6 years old, we had an elderly male neighbor would watch me play in the yard while he was naked. He invited me to play jacks with him in his house while he was naked. He was very old, and looking back on it, I think he was more senile than a predator. I still shouldn't have had to be subjected to that as a 6-year-old. My parents called a relative of his and told them to get him out of there - so someone moved him out. I assumed they moved him to a nursing home where professionals could deal with him. Professionals who signed up for that.
edit on 28-10-2017 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I guess we should just allow men to grope to their hearts content, and women should just put up with it, cuz.. reasons. Why don't we let men rape without repercussion as well, as long as we are speaking in hyperbole. I mean, in caveman times, men could drag women around by their hair and have their way with them and no one locked them up -- poor men can't keep up with all the social norms these days.. You can't grope, you can't rape - what's the world coming to?

Every human on the planet break social norms all the time. In the President's situation they should let these women know of his mental condition up front and what he might try to do and let them position themselves to not let it happen. It's a simple fix from your suggestions...

If you can't keep away from a 90 year old man in a wheel chair its then on you...lol

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Breaking social norms like farting in public is one thing. Groping a women is something else entirely.

No, it's not up the victim to stay away. It's up to the perpetrator (or his handlers) to stop it.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Every single woman on this thread has clearly expressed the fact that she does not want uninvited sexual touch.
Not only is it against societal norms (is it?), it is (luckily) against the law.

Some men have expressed indifference to the recipient's attitude and mention that they wouldn't mind if it happened to them.

I suggest that those men leave women out of it and go grab each other's bodies.

Win/win.

ps: This has NOTHING to do with George Bush the politician. I agree with tinysicktears that ol Georgie shouldn't go to jail (but why not really, is there an age limit for crime? An age in which people should be allowed to freely flout the law?) but to excuse the behavior is reprehensible.

pps: If my parents lived in a home and their caretaker freely allowed a resident to grope people I would move them to another facility, pronto.
edit on 28-10-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join