It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former President George H.W. Bush Touches Womens Butts Out of Necessity.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Grambler

In the long list of tragedies that have befallen mankind, getting your fanny touched is probably number 3 or 4 on the list. Maybe number 2. But it's definitely right up there with paper cuts.

I'd make a "mountain/mole hill" statement, but some might be sensitive to their butt size.

Of course this isnt even close to a the biggest deal.

But that doesnt mean when its brought to light we should just laugh it off.

You could ignore it because its not a big deal, or just say yeah he is an ass and shouldnt do that.

I am just saying we shouldnt just laugh it off.

Especially if you are investing a lot of time into Hollywood sexual harassment stories.

And again, I know that rape like Weinstein and others have been accused of is a far bigger deal.

But if you were a person (not saying you are) calling out ben affleck for being "Buttman" for groping women, and now you laugh this off, you are being hypocritical.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

The same generation that thought that touching a ladies behind is appropriate is the same generation that took a slap to the face as a sign of saying, "No".

I say, bring that back.

Slap the taste out of his mouth.
Knock the white off his teeth.

I just see this as contrived drama.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

And defending someone just because they are a certain political affiliation is equally dumb. Trust me, if Clinton gets to be 95 and starts grabbing indiscriminately (which you KNOW he would), Republicans/conservatives would be the first in line to scream for his head on a platter.

I don't care what political affiliation you are. If you are grabbing women against their will, you should be stopped.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Clinton has a history. Can you show me Bush's history?

(post by Garmanarnar removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

So because Bush doesn't have the same history as Clinton means it's okay for him to grab women's asses today??

It's not okay to grope women against their will. I don't care who you are. I don't care if you were the perfect angel yesterday. It's not okay.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

So because Bush doesn't have the same history as Clinton means it's okay for him to grab women's asses today??

It's not okay to grope women against their will. I don't care who you are. I don't care if you were the perfect angel yesterday. It's not okay.

It means people are right to call Clinton a sexual predator, because he is, not because he got brain damage when he was 90.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Garmanarnar

You know it was a consenting BJ he got, he just lied about being a chubby chaser?

and you know multiple women have accused him of rape, and Hillary has threatened at least one of them, and there are allegations the state police were used to force silence on the victims. Or were you not aware?

Broaddrick then recounted how Mr. Clinton raped her, leaving her with a bloody lip that she says was “four times” the size it was normally, and explained that two weeks later Hillary sought her out.

"I just want you to know how much that Bill and I appreciate the things you do for him," Hillary told Broaddrick.

Hillary then took hold of her hand and veiled her threat in form of a question: “Do you understand everything you do?"

www.dailywire.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

And defending someone just because they are a certain political affiliation is equally dumb. Trust me, if Clinton gets to be 95 and starts grabbing indiscriminately (which you KNOW he would), Republicans/conservatives would be the first in line to scream for his head on a platter.

I don't care what political affiliation you are. If you are grabbing women against their will, you should be stopped.

I agree with this 100 %

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

If Obama at 90 has brain damage and grabs a few bums I will say the same thing, calling him a sexual predator or comparing him to one is ridiculous and stupid.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

What if Clinton got brain damage when he was 90 and forgot his whole past life and lost his previous personality - then started grabbing women's butts indiscriminately while in public? Something tells me you wouldn't be so understanding.

Again, I don't care what political affiliation someone is, nor do I care what their past was, nor do I care what their present state of mind is. If you are groping women against their will, you should be stopped. Period.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Garmanarnar

True.

If we're going after creepy politicians who touch inappropriately, then Biden would be a better choice.

And interesting enough, there are a couple of threads about him. . . .

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

If Obama at 90 has brain damage and grabs a few bums I will say the same thing, calling him a sexual predator or comparing him to one is ridiculous and stupid.

I wont speak for kaylaa, but for me I am not calling Bush a sexual predator.

I am saying he did something that although maybe not a huge deal, should not be laughed off, and that his behavior should be reigned in.

Thats it.
edit on 28-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

The fault lies not with him, but with the people caring for him. I see people blaming him and saying he should be ashamed of himself. It's an ignorant view. I don't care who you (general you) are, you will be doing the same thing if this happened to you.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Then he is still a predator because he raped multiple women. Maybe you should come up with someone who is not a sexual predator for your analogy.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

The fault lies not with him, but with the people caring for him. I see people blaming him and saying he should be ashamed of himself. It's an ignorant view. I don't care who you (general you) are, you will be doing the same thing if this happened to you.

So is your claaim he is grabbing asses becaause he is senile?

Then whats with his little joke about David cop a feel?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Show me a real pic (not a doctored one) of him grabbing a woman's butt, boob or crotch, and I would say the same thing. Touching someone's shoulders or arm and whispering in their ear while someone else is talking is not groping.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Remember that he was part of that child molestation ring back in the late 80s early 90s? Franklin something or other if I recall. None of this would surprise me.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Show me a real pic (not a doctored one) of him grabbing a woman's butt, boob or crotch, and I would say the same thing. Touching someone's shoulders or arm and whispering in their ear while someone else is talking is not groping.

So you get to define inappropriate touching?

Ok.

Here is my shocked face.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

The joke is exactly what you would expect, I am not sure what you are thinking senility is. The part of the brain that prevents these actions is no longer working right. It's very common in dementia patients and can be found in stroke victims.

I actually knew nothing of his medical illness or anything outside his age. I just now looked into it and I was right.

A medical condition might explain former President George H.W. Bush’s recent behavior, according to several doctors who are familiar with the condition but not with the President’s case or care.

Bush, 93, who has used a wheelchair for the last five years, was accused recently of groping several women while posing for photographs with them. His office today released a statement saying that the touching and a joke that he has told repeatedly was not meant to be inappropriate. The statement offered an apology to anyone who was offended.

Bush has been diagnosed with a rare condition known as vascular Parkinsonism, which is generally believed to be caused by small strokes that damage the same brain structures as are affected in Parkinson’s Disease.

It’s possible that the strokes or other damage to his brain might explain why he acted inappropriately – and seemingly out of character.

www.usatoday.com...

I see it almost every day at work.
edit on 28-10-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join