It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former President George H.W. Bush Touches Womens Butts Out of Necessity.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Exactly. Some people here are repulsive. This is literally molestation & posters are acting like it's "normal" for older males to molest people. Then they turn around and feign outrage when wealthy and/or famous old men are caught molesting people, even though they're admitting in their own words that they thought it was a "perk" with becoming a "dirty old man". They act like they're entitled to molesting random women, yet have the audacity to lecture others on family values.

I have a simple policy on this: don't touch without permission. It's not rocket science.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Obviously you haven't had your nuts cracked.

Some men are not nearly as sensitive to this treatment as you might think.

Review CBT. And I don't mean Computer Based Training either.

-dex

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Bill on the other hand? B#-slapped hard and fast then kicked for good measure.

Just curious, would that apply to Donald Trump as well?

-dex

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He's 93 years old. Let the crazy old bastard get a squeeze on a cheek once in a while.

If you really have an issue with then kneel down next to old codger in the chair for the picture so your ass isn't in his face.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Well remember, this was out of necessity. He couldn't reach her back because, I don't know, rotary cuff problems. Couldn't put his arm around her legs for some reason, couldn't rest his elbow on the arm of the wheel chair for some other reason, and couldn't let it rest in his lap for yet another reason, it HAD to be on her ass. There was simply NO CHOICE.

You see, all a misunderstanding

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

He's 93 years old. Let the crazy old bastard get a squeeze on a cheek once in a while.

If you really have an issue with then kneel down next to old codger in the chair for the picture so your ass isn't in his face.

Nobody dislikes George The First more than I do, but hey, he suffered from strokes and some form of Parkinson's so there is probably some damage to the part of the brain controlling his impulsive behavior. It's not at all uncommon in people who have suffered strokes, even of the "mini-stroke" variety. It's not something that people talk about as a side-effect but it is a consequence of having one. If they don't get the correct therapy it doesn't get any better. People in health care know this but apparently a lot of folks who are supposedly highly educated are as ignorant as some of the posts I see here.

To compare this behavior to what the serial abusers did is just ridiculous but those women are getting their fifteen minutes so I guess it's all good with them.

But in either case, what kept those women from smacking the abusers up side the head? The feminist community has failed a whole generation of women it seems. They never taught their daughters to defend themselves.

I was taught to STOP it when it began. Words worked most of the time but if they didn't I would just tell them, "The next time you touch me I will scream bloody murder and make a scene the likes of which people will NEVER forget." said very softly into their ear and followed by a big smile. I never had to smack anyone and I never had to go through with making a scene.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Exactly. Even my wife who hates bush was like, "Oh come one he's 93, cut him some slack."

I'm not saying it's a good thing to do, or that it's always ok to do.

But he's not molesting anyone and he's about as dangerous of a sexual assaulter as a 3 year old.

Like you said, just tell him not to do it again or you'll make him sorry. At 93 and in a chair you can snap him in half if you want.

Otherwise, I think giving people that are that old a little extra tolerance is fine. I have old ladies do that stuff to now and then too. A pinch on the cheek or whatever. It's not assault, it's just a little over affection they do but is harmless. I can handle that with grace and class and nobody has to feel bad about it. That's how I see it. I get it that others may see it different.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

Nobody dislikes George The First more than I do, but hey, he suffered from strokes and some form of Parkinson's so there is probably some damage to the part of the brain controlling his impulsive behavior.

i say bull# but even if that is true then his mega yoked marine handler that was pushing his chair should handle # and make sure it does not happen.

i cant believe everyone saying just give him a pass cause he is a dirty old ex president #.

if it were a 20 year old then slay him. but it is ex president slack face so give him a pass?
bull#

if he was patting your wife or daughters ass would you still want to give him a pass?

screw that

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

a reply to: diggindirt

Exactly. Even my wife who hates bush was like, "Oh come one he's 93, cut him some slack."

I'm not saying it's a good thing to do, or that it's always ok to do.

But he's not molesting anyone and he's about as dangerous of a sexual assaulter as a 3 year old.

Like you said, just tell him not to do it again or you'll make him sorry. At 93 and in a chair you can snap him in half if you want.

Otherwise, I think giving people that are that old a little extra tolerance is fine. I have old ladies do that stuff to now and then too. A pinch on the cheek or whatever. It's not assault, it's just a little over affection they do but is harmless. I can handle that with grace and class and nobody has to feel bad about it. That's how I see it. I get it that others may see it different.

a pinch on the cheek sucks too but not the same as a pat on the ass.
not acceptable no matter how out of it he is.

putting hands on someone that does not want it should never be acceptable and if he is so out of it to where he can not control him then whoever is handling him should handle it

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I just did a quick internal survey of the my household:

- Adult daughter and husband
They said at first that it would probably be because he couldn't reach that high, and it would be unintentional. Much like the argument that the OP makes.

Then I explained to them that basically H.W. was really just being a "dirty old man" and that there was nothing unintentional about it. They said they would still just laugh about it.

- wife
She was familiar with the news report, so I didn't have to explain the situation. Her answer was in no uncertain terms, "I would slap the shiiit out of him."

- my view
I spent some time thinking about it from a variety of different gender and age scenarios, and how I would feel in each case. I came to the conclusion that there would be immediate conflict on my part if a man, who was somewhat younger than 94, touched my wife, daughter, or me.

On the other hand, not only would I not feel offended if a 94 year old man in a wheelchair touched my ladies, I would laugh heartily and give him a high five for still having the urge. My wife didn't believe me when I said that. Oh well.

Even if a man of that vintage and immobility were to grab my ass, it wouldn't be cause for an immediate beat down. I'd probably laugh and tell him he's been in that wheelchair too damn long!

-dex

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I don't think old age is an excuse to initiate unwanted games of grabass. That said, there's some wiggleroom where senility/alzheimers is concerned because those folks really don't know what they're doing. So either GHW is senile or he's violating the personal space of women. Is it "assault?" No, but it is worth a slap to the face or, in the case of someone that old, a bit of public shaming.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
Why would you consider public shaming for a person whose brain has been scrambled? I don't understand.

Senility, stroke, medication combinations, brain injury----all these things can cause mis-fires in the brain. Actions caused or words spoken by folks with those problems are beyond their control. If you've never dealt with a loved one suffering from brain injury, you have no idea how they struggle to regain control of their impulses. Public shaming of such folks isn't productive in any shape, fashion or form. Neither is instigating violence against them. Looking them in the eye and saying, "That behavior is not acceptable." usually does the trick.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Since Barbara doesn't seem to be too concerned, maybe she wouldn't mind if H.W. got a Lap-Dance for his 94th Birthday. I bet he'd like that a lot!

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

The next woman who poses for photos next to old George, has no right to complain if he squeezes.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Maybe. Might kill him though so you have to be careful with stuff like that.

Some hottie 20 year old with hard body bouncing all over him might be too much for his heart.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley
I just did a quick internal survey of the my household:

- Adult daughter and husband
They said at first that it would probably be because he couldn't reach that high, and it would be unintentional. Much like the argument that the OP makes.

Then I explained to them that basically H.W. was really just being a "dirty old man" and that there was nothing unintentional about it. They said they would still just laugh about it.

- wife
She was familiar with the news report, so I didn't have to explain the situation. Her answer was in no uncertain terms, "I would slap the shiiit out of him."

- my view
I spent some time thinking about it from a variety of different gender and age scenarios, and how I would feel in each case. I came to the conclusion that there would be immediate conflict on my part if a man, who was somewhat younger than 94, touched my wife, daughter, or me.

On the other hand, not only would I not feel offended if a 94 year old man in a wheelchair touched my ladies, I would laugh heartily and give him a high five for still having the urge. My wife didn't believe me when I said that. Oh well.

Even if a man of that vintage and immobility were to grab my ass, it wouldn't be cause for an immediate beat down. I'd probably laugh and tell him he's been in that wheelchair too damn long!

-dex

GWB was a pervert as a young man... and now he is is a pervy old man ! Case closed .. no pass from me.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Some hottie 20 year old with hard body bouncing all over him might be too much for his heart.

I think former fighter-pilot George went skydiving for his 90th birthday. He can handle it!

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I've been sky diving too.

Still had hottie strippers get my heart going more than skydiving.

Skydiving was actually quite relaxing and peaceful.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Very empathic ... that comment rings true, and deep.

I used to work in nursing homes, and as an ambulance tech.

I see it the same.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Yep. But what a way to go out!

I would consider it an honor to kick the bucket with the stiffness. Toes up, boots on, tent pole.

Let the mortician figure out how to close the lid on the coffin.

-dex

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join