It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former President George H.W. Bush Touches Womens Butts Out of Necessity.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I am very surprised that I have to write this. We are all adults, no?
It is never, EVER, okay to grope a woman without her expressed consent. Never. I don't care how old or stupid you are!

There. I feel a little better.

Have a great day and I hope one or two of you reconsider your disrespectful and intrusive ways. Women don't like it, not at all.

edit on 27-10-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I used to live next to a barmaid. She told me this story.

She was on one of her few nights out with friends. 2 glasses of wine with girl-friends in the bar she worked in and a bit of a laugh. While bending over the pool table trying to play pool she suddenly felt someones hand on her arse. She stands up, turns around, looks at the guy and smacks him in the head with the cue. His drunk friends attempt to defend him. Uh-huh.

She is a big girl but a sweet girl, until you touch her arse all uninvited. The guys in question were lucky her boyfriend wasn't present. Karma can be gentle too. The cue did not break.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Who can blame him? With that wife of his looking like George Washington.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Yeah, that's the spirit!

I don't advocate any unsolicited assault, but once an assault has been instigated, any type of response should be considered self defense!

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
double post

Must have felt my emphatic interest in the matter.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
When you're in a wheelchair, you can't pat a person on the back, or put your arms around their torso, for taking pictures. So you can end up with sex-related allegations after touching what's closest to you. An example...

A third woman has accused George H.W. Bush of groping her, saying he even used the same 'David Cop-a-Feel' joke another accuser mentioned.

Novelist Christina Baker Kline claims the former president's wandering hands were caught in an official photo from a Houston event for the Barbara Bush Foundation for Family Literacy in 2014.

Kline writes that Bush told her she was beautiful and then, noting she is an author, said 'You wanna know my favorite book?'

'His comic timing was impeccable. “David Cop-a-feel,” he said, and squeezed my butt, hard, just as the photographer snapped the photo.'

Article w/Photo: www.dailymail.co.uk...

You wouldn't know it from listening to the CNN "experts" on TV tonight, but what 93 year-old former President George H.W. Bush does out of necessity, is nothing like what predators Harvey Weinstein, or Bill Cosby have done.

Personally, I would be flattered if a woman "squeezed my Charmin", but Americans in general, seem to be overly-sensitive to verbal and physical compliments at this time.

What do you think ATS? Is George H.W. Bush getting a bad rap from the liberal media? They liked him when he didn't endorse candidate Trump.

-CareWeMust

If he can't reach their back, don't touch them. Keep his hands to himself. There is not mandate that he has to have a hand on them for a photo op. Good lord. You're actually trying to argue that he has to touch their butts and well sheesh they're just being too sensitive anyways because you would like it if a woman grabbed your butt. Of all the...

I think he's a dirty old man, and this "necessity" argument is complete and utter crap and you know it. Just one more idiotic excuse men make so they can cop a feel. But he's not any immediate physical threat. I would let it slide, but it certainly isn't something I would enjoy, but it doesn't make it ok.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Barbara is LOYAL. That's worth more than looks these days.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
or you dont touch them at all.
you dont have to put your hands on people when taking a picture

just cause a womans ass is closest to your broke #in body does not mean you get to touch it

Quoted in full because this needs to be said again and again. People need to learn to keep their damn hands to themselves.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Barbara is LOYAL. That's worth more than looks these days.

The only reason Barbara is LOYAL is because no other man with normal eyesight would have given her the time of day.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I have to wonder how many women who took offense to this and Weinstein still voted for Trump? There were sure a lot of women who ignored what Trump said about women yet they still cast their vote for him. Hmmmmm.... You can't bring light to an issue if you remain quiet or ignore it when it suits you.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I think we should hold a candle-light ceremony across the country for all bootys that have been touched.

Because this is important.

“If not us, who? If not now, when?”
-J. F. "Booty Call" Kennedy.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Open_Minded Skeptic

originally posted by: TinySickTears
or you dont touch them at all.
you dont have to put your hands on people when taking a picture

just cause a womans ass is closest to your broke #in body does not mean you get to touch it

Quoted in full because this needs to be said again and again. People need to learn to keep their damn hands to themselves.

Yup. I'm not giving ole slackjaw a pass. If slackjaw can't behave then he need not be out

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
"You can take your butt when you can pry it from my cold, dead hands."

-George H. W. (call me Spanky) Bush

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think the implications are important.

Are people commodoties, or do they own the rights to their own bodies?

As a society do we want to defend the rights of people to go up and take what they want, even if that includes someone's person?

Reminds me of Brave New World type mentality (everyone belongs to everyone else).

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

An old guy grabbed a fanny.

Was is wrong? Yes.

Is it the end of the world? I don't think so.

So I'm going to have fun with this.

(No butt cheeks were harmed or touched in the making of this post)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Lol, well don't let me stop you then.

You're right that more egregious crimes are daily glossed over and excused. (Uranium, anyONE?) (I still think it's an important topic though)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
"You can take your butt when you can pry it from my cold, dead hands."

-George H. W. (call me Spanky) Bush

More like
Grhhhghh garble garble drooley mouth drop ghhghgh

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

My 94 year-old father-in-law has become a dirty old man at his old age, lol. In his younger years, he would never talk the way he does now! Maybe these old guys feel they can get away with it because of their age. I mean who would really press charges on a 94 year-old? Their chances of them dying while waiting for their court trial is a better than average possibility! Even if it did come to trial, I could just imagine the smirks on the jury's faces looking at a frail old man being tried for sexual misconduct.

At that age, old people really don't think of what they're doing. He was probably not even thinking he had his hand around her butt instead of her waist. Poor George, now he has to contend with trying to smooth things out with Barbra!
Faithful for all these years up until the age of 93..."George I want a divorce."

The man was a perv and a peadophile even in his younger days.

Try reading Trance Formation of America by Cathy O'brian and Mark Phillips. A book about MK ultra and the BETA sex slaves used in political circles. The Clintons are also mentioned in the book.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Also his wife was well aware of his behaviour back then as well.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
as a disabled person who used a wheelchair for years i call bs, he could easily lift his arms higher and even if that's not the case any disabled man should know to keep their hands to themselves if a woman is next to him like that, believe when i tell you i've met disabled guys that knowingly use their disability as an excuse to grope women and they usually get away with it, so i don't buy such an excuse as valid at all.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Out of necessity?

Yeah, but it is because her sex majick seems to have rubbed off on him: Barbara Bush... Daughter of Aleister Crowley?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join