It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former President George H.W. Bush Touches Womens Butts Out of Necessity.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
When you're in a wheelchair, you can't pat a person on the back, or put your arms around their torso, for taking pictures. So you can end up with sex-related allegations after touching what's closest to you. An example...

A third woman has accused George H.W. Bush of groping her, saying he even used the same 'David Cop-a-Feel' joke another accuser mentioned.

Novelist Christina Baker Kline claims the former president's wandering hands were caught in an official photo from a Houston event for the Barbara Bush Foundation for Family Literacy in 2014.

Kline writes that Bush told her she was beautiful and then, noting she is an author, said 'You wanna know my favorite book?'

'His comic timing was impeccable. “David Cop-a-feel,” he said, and squeezed my butt, hard, just as the photographer snapped the photo.'

Article w/Photo: www.dailymail.co.uk...

You wouldn't know it from listening to the CNN "experts" on TV tonight, but what 93 year-old former President George H.W. Bush does out of necessity, is nothing like what predators Harvey Weinstein, or Bill Cosby have done.

Personally, I would be flattered if a woman "squeezed my Charmin", but Americans in general, seem to be overly-sensitive to verbal and physical compliments at this time.

What do you think ATS? Is George H.W. Bush getting a bad rap from the liberal media? They liked him when he didn't endorse candidate Trump.

-CareWeMust

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You can reach much higher than a butt if you are in a wheelchair. Try one some time.

On the other hand ... lol ... you are much closer to areas such as the inner thigh.

No excuses for this sort of behaviour.

P

ETA. If in a wheelchair, you usually touch high on the outer thigh to get someone's attention. You can also easily reach their hand or wrist. Only buttholes would squeeze someone's butt cheeks.
edit on 27/10/2017 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I'm very disappointed in him. Obviously, he is senile.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

It's like an arms race to see which side has the biggest sex offender. Dems are reeling from Weinstein so Republican O' Reilly becomes cannon fodder.

Bush is a harmless peashooter compared to the others.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
On more than one occasion with the butt grapping he said his favorite joke

Who's my favorite magician?

David Cop-a-feel.

So CNN is just sucking up to him and running cover for the known satanist.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Why he dint left his arm resting at his legs like the other arm, why he dint squeezed the man butt too?

Old man have a necessity to feel young women butt, you got that right

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
When you're in a wheelchair, you can't pat a person on the back, or put your arms around their torso, for taking pictures. So you can end up with sex-related allegations after touching what's closest to you. An example...

or you dont touch them at all.
you dont have to put your hands on people when taking a picture

just cause a womans ass is closest to your broke #in body does not mean you get to touch it

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
The dude is old and suffers from a condition that has likely compromised his frontal lobe. It ain't that big of a mystery as to why he is acting the way he is. The term 'dirty old man' exists for a reason. If you're male and you live long enough this will be you too. It's not that big of a deal. Move on.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Personally, I think some of what you said in the OP, makes you come off a little scummy. Just saying.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
If some guy squeezes my butt hard without my permission, I'm gonna squeeze his package HARD without his permission. Yep.

Oh, and I'm going to say my favorite story is the "nutcracker".
edit on 27-10-2017 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I... I don't think that would have the impact you think...

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

I... I don't think that would have the impact you think...

Obviously you haven't had your nuts cracked.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
The corporate media should have been critical of him when he was a war criminal instead of enabling his war crimes.

They're a little late.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Or did I?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I grabbed my beloved ladies cute bum about 20 years ago and she loved it... we are married now and proud parents.

She grabbed mine too...

Get over it Puritans...

Get real and stop being American but JUST realist...

Lags

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Well, there goes my idea of becoming a dirty old man someday. Used to be that's what you'd expect from a 90+ year old.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

If, while sat slouched upon a couch, I can reach the light switch in my buddies house, then Bush can reach higher than the toosh, from his wheelchair.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

But you arent a vegetable.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
If some guy squeezes my butt hard without my permission, I'm gonna squeeze his package HARD without his permission. Yep.

Oh, and I'm going to say my favorite story is the "nutcracker".

You shouldn't do that without practicing on someone first so you can perfect your technique. Good thing you have a friend in me.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

That's why it is so much nicer to be an elite than a commoner, the inherent, unstated position of power that you can use to your personal urges. Slavery comes in many shades.

But times are changing, personal dignity is becoming acceptable as a proper state of mind for everyone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join