It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The tide is slowing turning

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

The best signs of that longer, and deeper master plan is that Trump's administration is moving extremely slow in throwing out Obama's policies of trashing the old America.

Really? Can you provide some examples of anything that Obama touched that Trump hasn't tried to utterly destroy?

All I can see is a man who is dead-set on undoing anything Obama had anything to do with. Even when it's a good idea, Trump goes out of his way to countermand it.

-dex

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

The rest of us are left somewhere in the middle without representation.

As a moderate, I can't agree with you more. I feel like I'm in some kind of no-mans-land between two warring nations using nuclear weapons on one another.

Trump offered something else and something more moderate than either mainstream party.

Moderate? Are you kidding me? What the hell is moderate about anything Trump has said or done?

To me, moderate means someone who shares some views with people of both sides. Neither side gets everything they want in a moderate. A moderate is open to negotiation and compromise. None of that describes Donald Trump in any way, matter, or form.

-dex

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: RickinVa

Hope and change? I must have missed that between all his divisive rhetoric, unpresidential remarks, and constant bragging about himself.

Hope = MAGA

Change = Trump himself

Pretty simple when you look at the macro, not micro.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I feel like both Democrats and Republicans have abandoned all reason and common sense.

That's because they are really the same party when it comes down to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join