It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The tide is slowing turning

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I have always had the opinion that this election was a turning point.

I have said before, the choices the American people faced were a quick flush of the proverbial toilet if Hillary won the election...if Trump won it would a slow flush....never the less we are all being flushed down the toilet.

Now the MSM is begrudgingly reporting on the Democrats and the Uranium fiasco, as well as who exactly benefited the most for the so called Trump dossier that has clouded so much of this administrations first year in office.

I never thought the crazy bastard would make it 100 days, now we are coming up on 10 months.

Being a lifelong democrat who voted for Trump, in essence he represented hope and change... a departure from the status quo, so to speak.

And what a departure he has been.

Trump basically ran on the same platform as Obama...hope and change... people were so obviously tired of the same old bull poop coming out of Washington and they wanted something different and they got it.

Where we will be year from now is anybodies guess.

Trump has been "investigated" for a long long time and so far not much has come of it, but the MSM keeps hammering away day after day. Trump is about as unconventional as you can get when it comes to politics.

It's entertainment at it finest... you got a wild card in the White House and nobody seems to know what is going to happen next.

Take a deep breath and relax.... nothing we post on ATS is going to change the big picture, just tighten your seat belts and enjoy the ride.

You really don't have any other choice at the moment.

edit on R522017-10-27T00:52:20-05:00k5210Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R582017-10-27T00:58:29-05:00k5810Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I feel like both Democrats and Republicans have abandoned all reason and common sense. It doesn’t feel like either party has retained much sanity and they appear to cater to their farthest Left or Right elements.

The rest of us are left somewhere in the middle without representation. Trump offered something else and something more moderate than either mainstream party. I feel as you do...he at least is different.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I'm loving it! The MSM is doing exactly what the global engagement center has ordered it to do per the NDAA 2017, and the following:

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Well, five years after they legislated propaganda in NDAA 2012, looks like its going into overdrive now for 2017!
Counter-Propaganda Bill Quietly Creates US Propaganda Factory

However, many would likely be shocked by the ridiculous and terrifying laws that our treacherous congress usually buries inside the yearly bill — for example, Congress just used the NDAA to create a “Global Engagement Center,” headed by the Secretary of State. Sounds harmless, right? Well, it might seem that way until you realize that “Global Engagement Center” is code for our new “Ministry of US Propaganda.”

Hidden in the fantastically boring depths of the 1,576-page NDAA, in §1259C, below Subtitle E, labeled “Other Matters,” below Title XIII , is approval for the funding of a new propaganda agency which will be managed by the secretary of state. The text was pretty much lifted word-for-word from the Portman-Murphy “Countering Disinformation & Propaganda Act,”except that congress changed the name from the slightly ominous-sounding “Center for Information Analysis and Response” to a happier “Global Engagement Center.” Among other things, the center’s function is to —

…develop, plan, and synchronize… whole-of-government initiatives to expose and counter foreign propaganda and disinformationdirected against United States national security interests and proactively advance fact-based narratives that support United States allies and interests
§1259C, a3
To establish cooperative or liaison relationships with foreign partners and allies… and other entities, such as academia, nongovernmental organizations, and the private sector
— §1259C, a5

Or, in other words, they’ll be planting their people in academic situations & working with pretty much any industry they think will enhance their propaganda’s reach & effectiveness. The section even approves funding to spy on journalists, social media groups, political parties, & NGOs — all of this is to “proactively advance fact-based narratives,” of course. See for yourself — the NDAA lists one of the center’s functions as:

“Identifying current and emerging trends in… information obtained from print, broadcast, online and social media, support for third-party outlets such as think tanks, political parties, and nongovernmental organizations… and the use of covert or clandestine special operators and agents to influence targeted populations and governments…”
§1259C, b4

AUTHORITY FOR GRANTS.—The Center is authorized to provide grants or contracts of financial support to civil society groups, journalists, nongovernmental organizations, federally-funded research and development centers, private companies, or academic institutions for the following purposes:

[…]to influence the policies and social and political stability of the United States

§1259C, f(1) & §1259C, f(1)D

In plain English, this is saying that the US is going to start subsidizing journalists, researchers, and even schools who agree with the regime — which, incidentally, will punish and potentially threaten the viability of truly independent media altogether.

I am not the only one who has been saying this entire theater is scripted! Sec. of State by law is in charge of what propaganda is disseminated to the population through these actions signed into law by the last administration. Our SOS is Rex Tillerson. The story not being discussed widely in the media is how we are currently for our future trying to part away Kurdistan out of Syria and Iraq. Mr. Tillerson himself has been responsible for securing the oil from Kurdistan in the years prior to his appointment. Oil which Israel was getting a steep discount for 77% of its annual supply up until recent months.

Now if none of that was in the news as a matter of relevance, and our Sec. of State is in charge of propaganda both domestic and foreign, what conclusions can be drawn from these revelations??

In a year from now, I predict either continued hostilities between Kurds and neighbors, or a draw down with some kind of agreement granting at the very least some kind of autonomy guaranteed or backed by US/Israel. These are necessary if we are to maintain our way of life in the USA, as well as in Israel.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus In any other thread I don't stand with you but you make a very good point as does the OP. IMHO we have a failed govt. though there is nothing we do to fix it but be prepared to help form a new one when that time may/does come. I am no believer but "God help us all".

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
This is the Old World Order burning in its own flames.

People are disillusioned right now, waiting for guidance into the New World Order.

Deep State is set to do one final strike, implode the world economy, shut down the Internet, SJW / BLM riots.

Out of Chaos Comes Order and the Pheonix Antichrist rises out of the ashes. One world currency with chip implants.

This is all rigged. It has been rigged for decades.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Maybe we needed a little different to see what kind of snakes are truly running/ruining our country. Open up some eyes.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   
the longer both parties act like utter and complete morons the more chances we have to wake the people up to who the real problem is in DC, I am loving it.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
I have always had the opinion that this election was a turning point.

I have said before, the choices the American people faced were a quick flush of the proverbial toilet if Hillary won the election...if Trump won it would a slow flush....never the less we are all being flushed down the toilet.

Now the MSM is begrudgingly reporting on the Democrats and the Uranium fiasco, as well as who exactly benefited the most for the so called Trump dossier that has clouded so much of this administrations first year in office.

I never thought the crazy bastard would make it 100 days, now we are coming up on 10 months.

Being a lifelong democrat who voted for Trump, in essence he represented hope and change... a departure from the status quo, so to speak.

And what a departure he has been.

Trump basically ran on the same platform as Obama...hope and change... people were so obviously tired of the same old bull poop coming out of Washington and they wanted something different and they got it.

Where we will be year from now is anybodies guess.

Trump has been "investigated" for a long long time and so far not much has come of it, but the MSM keeps hammering away day after day. Trump is about as unconventional as you can get when it comes to politics.

It's entertainment at it finest... you got a wild card in the White House and nobody seems to know what is going to happen next.

Take a deep breath and relax.... nothing we post on ATS is going to change the big picture, just tighten your seat belts and enjoy the ride.

Donald Trump is an American Patriot above all else and he is an American Hero for trying to take America back from the criminals who stole her in the JFK Coup de tat.

To bad he didnt know Nibiru was coming in 2021 or he would have acted sooner IMHO.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

It is all a game. Trump is a perfect example of the last minute surge of the underdog that appears to be coming from behind to win the game, but, like with the sport of baseball, the game is already over. It is clear that the media has won and the progressive agenda is the way to the future and this setback is going to not hurt but help that growing shift as Trump's style is too much over the top (maybe exactly for that reason).

Both parties are in tatters and the way is clear for something totally new to appear. We could call it sheer brilliance if we can detach the political emotions from the scene, a loss that turns into a win--or a win that turns into a loss. Viewed either way, a perfect play for the next step which is moving more swiftly into globalization. The best signs of that longer, and deeper master plan is that Trump's administration is moving extremely slow in throwing out Obama's policies of trashing the old America. Before we know it, the New Democrats will be back in office renewing the changes and we will say, "Boy, I'm glad that d..khead is gone."

Yeah. I voted for the guy, too.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
What I don't understand is as a billionaire president who is an embedded part of the elite classes prepares to give a massive tax cut to his billionaire chums, why anybody thinks it is a break from the status quo.

It's just one of the elites has taken power himself, instead of paying a politician to take power for him.

Direct rule instead of indirect shadow puppetry.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Both parties are corrupt as hell. To think otherwise, you would have to be living in a cave. These representatives who are supposed to represent the people and uphold the constitution of the United States do neither. With all the confidential documents kept confidential from the public like the JFK assassination, 9/11, Roswell, political scandals, etc..., they certainly are not upholding the American public's right to know. Our government is "for and by the people" not the CIA. The recent documents released on the JFK assassination is increasing the likelihood the CIA was complicit in the Assassination of JFK. Yet the CIA has been fighting tooth and nail for the past 25 years to protect their reason and role in the assassination.

How many privacy rights have been taken away from the American public, while our representatives sit on their hands and do nothing to protect us? Corporations have more rights and continue to take advantage of the American public.
I wouldn't even be surprised if the choice of presidents are secretly decided before the candidates throw their hats into the ring.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Both parties are corrupt as hell. To think otherwise, you would have to be living in a cave. These representatives who are supposed to represent the people and uphold the constitution of the United States do neither. With all the confidential documents kept confidential from the public like the JFK assassination, 9/11, Roswell, political scandals, etc..., they certainly are not upholding the American public's right to know. Our government is "for and by the people" not the CIA. The recent documents released on the JFK assassination is increasing the likelihood the CIA was complicit in the Assassination of JFK. Yet the CIA has been fighting tooth and nail for the past 25 years to protect their reason and role in the assassination.

How many privacy rights have been taken away from the American public, while our representatives sit on their hands and do nothing to protect us? Corporations have more rights and continue to take advantage of the American public.
I wouldn't even be surprised if the choice of presidents are secretly decided before the candidates throw their hats into the ring.

Since the JFK Coup de tat.....America has had no Government of the People by the People for the People....none.....until Trump was allowed in so the guiltiest ones could self-immolate by letting HC get submarined......lol.....Hillary losing and Trump winning are part of an egress plan on a global scale.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I see it more like he ran on a platform of fear and division , I saw little hope on offer with the change offered being that of my way or the highway dominant isolationism.

The investigations continue and while that's the case the wait continues , I'd say less unconventional more loose cannon firing off his twitter guns at anyone who dare criticise him.

Can't argue with that although I'm far from enjoying the ride , El Trumpo makes me hanker for the good old days of Bush as Prez , at least he kinda acted like a President and had some dignity.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Hope and change? I must have missed that between all his divisive rhetoric, unpresidential remarks, and constant bragging about himself.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

That's exactly what the PR shills told us after 9/11.

Not on my watch. I wont enjoy this ride into the abyss and I don't think that anyone should. You have a voice, use it?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

no the tide is not turning at all.
there's no light at the end of the tunnel, so to speak; we're trapped in a bubble, a step forward inevitably takes us closer to the beginning.

please tell me what has changed in the American political spectrum in the past 10 months, 10 years, or 50 years?

its still greed, war with them or them, a never ending economic struggle, police state, rich getting richer, and those who can afford to be corrupt are at an all time high. and the divisiveness of the populace has never been more brazen...

what can we expect in the next 38 months? take a good guess? (hint see the above)

edit on 27-10-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
This is the Old World Order burning in its own flames.

People are disillusioned right now, waiting for guidance into the New World Order.

Deep State is set to do one final strike, implode the world economy, shut down the Internet, SJW / BLM riots.

Out of Chaos Comes Order and the Pheonix Antichrist rises out of the ashes. One world currency with chip implants.

This is all rigged. It has been rigged for decades.

Correct, except it's not the deep state (Old World).

Freemasonry and The Coming Storm

This all ties in heavily to my other thread.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

There's that word again...change. The Trigger word that everyone hears when it comes to election season.

Whenever an election occurs you hear the same tropes like "it's time for a change" or "we'll make a change" and my favorite "we will make changes." It never happens, except in Trumps case as now he is truly loathed across the globe unlike his predecessor.

Trump will be a one term wonder and I hope the right wing says 'don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out' because the right wing and their supporters deserves a better leader.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I wont hold my breath for a bunch of secret handshake clubbers to save the planet. Actually, I think people like da Vinci or Goethe are turning in their graves right now. Given the Masons ineptitude to change this place for the better and all that.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

You are soooooo right!! But, have you ever heard any politician say he/she will make the world better?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join