It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was I sexually assaulted?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Quit bragging OP!

I once got a reach around, but the lady thought I was her BF and ran off apologizing.

"Thank you" I wispered

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteWingedMonolith
If the fingers, or a finger, grabbed into the crack, which is near the anus, or anus itself, yes. A ham cheek seperated by the same crack both genders have, is not a sexual organ unless your brainwashed to believe it is.

Was it rude yes.

Younger get offended when patted on the ass. When they get older, they raise an eyebrow and roll their eyes.

You just posted and said it wasn't rude to you, so there you go. You got perv in you which many like. You help perpetuate the belief that a side of a butt cheek is a sexual organ; it's not. The problem is a little perv like that means big perv tendencies and a draw to the sexually unusual which gets dark , dangerous and is common. People like you will always gather and find each other, then when something doesn't go 'your way' cry victim as if you were some saint. People with perv tendencies and acting on them is a RISKY crowd to be around. Everyone's giving mixed messages which is part of their sexual addiction associating the taboo and risky with the orgasm they hope to have. Just knowing some young woman was upset about her butt side being patted and the main stream news drama over it will now heighten the pervs sexual experience because it is taboo or a no no to many, knowing that turns them on. That's how the pervs work. In media they perpetuate sexual objectification on body parts that aren't sexual organs and shock drama to keep it rolling. If its made no big deal, no sexual shock drama occurs and the pervs would feel devestated having nothing to feel perverted about. For once they would have to make real love, but not know how or have the ability to find it in them to do so.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
As I read some of these posts ... I wonder how some of you would appreciate your daughters getting grabbed by the ass by some stranger. If you were there would you tell her to " suck it up because the guy was cute " ?

I see no difference for a man getting sexually harrassed. If you laugh it off it just encourages these pigs to do it more.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: fiverx313

So you think men just love being groped by strange women?

Any man you see at the bar is fair game for you to walk by and grab his @ss if you feel like it and he should fully and totally enjoy that because, as you know, it's exactly what all men, every man is just secretly wanting to do to you?

if i'm posting questioning the intent of the OP in posting this thread, wouldn't that indicate that i think HE Is the one making light of sexual assault?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

If you need to ask then no.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
On a serious note. If you felt that the grope was unwelcome and sexual in nature then it was "sexual assault". If you don't give as toss then it was not.

On a second serious note. Men who grope women as part of some sexual, or power thrill, deserve a good kick in the balls.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
if i'm posting questioning the intent of the OP in posting this thread, wouldn't that indicate that i think HE Is the one making light of sexual assault?

If you read my second post on pg. 2, you'll see that I'm not making light of it.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

I dont think it's an "assault" by definition. IMO

c/o THE FREEDICTIONARY www.thefreedictionary.com...

as·sault
(ə-sôlt′)
n.
a. A violent physical attack, as with blows.

b. A strong or cutting verbal attack.

a. A military attack, such as one launched against a fortified area or place.

b. The concluding stage of an attack in which close combat occurs with the enemy.

3. Law
a. An unlawful threat or attempt to do bodily injury to another.

b. The act or an instance of unlawfully threatening or attempting to injure another.

a. Sexual assault.

b. The crime of rape.

5. A rigorous or energetic effort to accomplish something difficult: an assault on the mountain's summit; an assault on poverty.
edit on 27-10-2017 by mysterioustranger because: link

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
I dont think it's an "assault" by definition. IMO

It is:

Groping is illegal when there is no consent. The charge can vary from state to state but generally is considered to be sexual battery, sexual groping, or unlawful touching. In some jurisdictions, groping is considered "Criminal Sexual Conduct", in the second to fourth degree, if there is no penetration. No toques mi culo.

edit on 27-10-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁️ 💓 🧀 🍕

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Thank you sir, I concur.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

It's cool, I blame it on the Original Poster anyway, he shouldn't have been dressed so provocatively.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
It's cool, I blame it on the Original Poster anyway, he shouldn't have been dressed so provocatively.

Curse my sexy wardrobe!

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

No. I don't assume someone is making light of it.

I think it's a confusing situation.

Society just shows us that men are supposed to enjoy a woman's advances and eat it up, but on the converse, we ladies are supposed to automatically clutch our pearls and have the vapors if it happens to us. Heck, Naomi Watts thinks it's wildly inappropriate to be called sweetheart and told her dress is nice.

At the same time, women are supposed to engage in casual hookups in order to empower themselves.

It's a whole bunch of mixed signals.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc

If you read my second post on pg. 2, you'll see that I'm not making light of it.

i see that you said that, but given the last thread you posted on the topic i still have some reasonable doubt about where your heart is at.

at any rate, i was addressing ketsuko's perception of my intent, which was based on my perception of your intent after reading just the OP. thank you for clarifying, though.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Society just shows us that men are supposed to enjoy a woman's advances and eat it up, but on the converse, we ladies are supposed to automatically clutch our pearls and have the vapors if it happens to us.

yes, sexism hurts men AND women. sexual assault is not funny, no matter who it happens to.

i'm curious why you're not taking this up with the posters in this thread who are joking about marriage, asking if the lady in question was attractive, and telling the OP to quit bragging?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

i see that you said that, but given the last thread you posted on the topic i still have some reasonable doubt about where your heart is at.

Confused about this situation, for the most part. As you can see from other people's responses, this seems to be a very polarized issue.

I find it hard to justify that the definition of her actions towards me depend on whether I liked it or not.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Society just shows us that men are supposed to enjoy a woman's advances and eat it up, but on the converse, we ladies are supposed to automatically clutch our pearls and have the vapors if it happens to us.

yes, sexism hurts men AND women. sexual assault is not funny, no matter who it happens to.

i'm curious why you're not taking this up with the posters in this thread who are joking about marriage, asking if the lady in question was attractive, and telling the OP to quit bragging?

Maybe because I've had way more guy friends than gal friends mainly because I frankly prefer their company. They're much easier and more straightforward to get along with and, dare I say it, far more fun.

What you see is how they are. It's not personal, so I don't take it that way.

I'm no Ashley Judd.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Maybe because I've had way more guy friends than gal friends mainly because I frankly prefer their company. They're much easier and more straightforward to get along with and, dare I say it, far more fun.

What you see is how they are. It's not personal, so I don't take it that way.

I'm no Ashley Judd.

okay, still not sure why you're taking issue with my comments specifically then -- is it okay if guys are dismissive of assault because they're more fun and it's just how they are, but it's not cool if you think i'm doing it (which i wasn't) because i'm a woman?

i've also had a lot of guy friends. mine aren't sexist, jerky ass-grabbers who mock assault victims. but to each their own i guess...
edit on 27-10-2017 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah... I think too the subject and O. P.'s incident are a seriously posed question not to be taken lightly. Not in the least.

Now...given that.. Now I agree it coulda just been tight jeans!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I'm not sure this is the right board for this kind of discussion.

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
Now...given that.. Now I agree it coulda just been tight jeans!

Aww Man, I thought it might have been tight genes.
edit on 29-10-2017 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join