It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ellen DeGeneres gets slammed on Twitter over sexist tweet to Katy Perry

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: amazing
I think this is a non issue. Ellen looking at Katy Perry's bust is a non issue, especially when Katy Perry is wearing a very revealing top.

So women who wear revealing clothing are just asking to be harassed? Is that what you mean by that statement?

Kind of like Muslims say a woman who doesn't wear a burka is just asking for unwanted attention from men....And what ever happens to her she is just asking for it by wearing that revealing top?

Great point GK - amazing how these people think - no wonder they tolerate scum like Weinstein.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I think this is a non issue. Ellen looking at Katy Perry's bust is a non issue, especially when Katy Perry is wearing a very revealing top.

So women who wear revealing clothing are just asking to be harassed? Is that what you mean by that statement?

Kind of like Muslims say a woman who doesn't wear a burka is just asking for unwanted attention from men....And what ever happens to her she is just asking for it by wearing that revealing top?

No, and I don't condone sexual harrasment at all. I just think this was a non issue, done in humor and I'm pretty sure Katy perry wasn't offended. Maybe over the top and a little tasteless, but I don't think it crosses over to the realm of harrasment. I could be wrong. But this is two celebrities joking around, Ellen just trying to be funny. Not the same as cat calling or work place harrasment etc.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak

Great point GK - amazing how these people think - no wonder they tolerate scum like Weinstein.

LOL Are you saying I'm "These People"? And why would you think I would tolerate Weinstein. That's totally different. He was a sexual predator that needs to be locked awaay forever.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

LOL Are you saying I'm "These People"? And why would you think I would tolerate Weinstein. That's totally different. He was a sexual predator that needs to be locked awaay forever.

Whatever...

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Whatever...

I voted Libertarian last election. Probably more conservative than you! LOL

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Poor Ellen...
Does her best to look like a 14 year old boy in an industry of pedophiles and still no one wants to touch her.

She just overextended her oppression status. If she were black her leftist peers might have given it a pass.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join