It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ellen DeGeneres gets slammed on Twitter over sexist tweet to Katy Perry

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

I guess it's possible it's an attempt at distraction. I'm thinking it's more a case of bad timing and SJWs running amuck. I really wish George Carlin were still around. He would have a field day with the SJW crowd. If you look at some interviews with comedians today, they are complaining about an inability to tell some truly funny jokes because of the backlash they are starting to receive. This over reaction is exactly why 'comedy' is no longer funny.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
She should have motorboated her, then none of this would be happening.

Congrats liberals.
Your are now eating yourselves.
It was bound to happen.

Now, that's funny! Katy Perry isn't my type but I thought the photo was funny.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This is how reality works folks…

Black comedians can joke about black people and even say the n word, just as white comedians can say the c word and mock their own race, and Jewish comedians can say the k work and be anti Semitic and get away with it

So woman are allowed to be sexist towards woman

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
This is how reality works folks…

Black comedians can joke about black people and even say the n word, just as white comedians can say the c word and mock their own race, and Jewish comedians can say the k work and be anti Semitic and get away with it

So woman are allowed to be sexist towards woman

Cracker?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

I guess it's possible it's an attempt at distraction. I'm thinking it's more a case of bad timing and SJWs running amuck. I really wish George Carlin were still around. He would have a field day with the SJW crowd. If you look at some interviews with comedians today, they are complaining about an inability to tell some truly funny jokes because of the backlash they are starting to receive. This over reaction is exactly why 'comedy' is no longer funny.

I still see plenty of comedians using blue humor. That's what they've always done and likely what they will always do. Dave Chapelle's latest Netflix show has him arguing that Bill Cosby did more good than bad because "He rapes, but he also helps."

It was jokes. It was funny. Comedy is supposed to push the envelope.

Also, I've yet to see anyone truly offended by this Katy Perry Nonsense. Seems more like the anti-SJW crowd (who tend to be the ones who use that term, by the way) having a go at their perceived opposition.
edit on 26-10-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

I still see plenty of comedians using blue humor. That's what they've always done and likely what they will always do. Dave Chapelle's latest Netflix show has him arguing that Bill Cosby did more good than bad because "He rapes, but he also helps."

Also, I've yet to see anyone truly offended by this Katy Perry Nonsense. Seems more like the anti-SJW crowd (who tend to be the ones who use that term, by the way) having a go at their perceived opposition.

No.
It's the anti-SJW crowd laughing at it.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

No.

I think it's the anti-SJW crowd who invented it.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

No.

Nope.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

No.

Nope.

Yep.

P.S.

I figured one lame retort deserved another.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I find it funny this thread get much more attention than the jfk file thread.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
And yet not a single so-called SJW warrior showing up to complain about any of this...

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

No.

Nope.

Yep.

P.S.

Nobody cares.
Seriously, nobody cares.
So people on the internet act like they do, but they don't.
This is led by the SJW, and they are eating their own.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

No.

Nope.

Yep.

P.S.

Nobody cares.
Seriously, nobody cares.
So people on the internet act like they do, but they don't.
This is led by the SJW, and they are eating their own.

There's really no such thing as an SJW. It's just a lame label invented by the same geniuses who came up with snowflake and libtard.

I agree, however, that no one cares. The outrage here does not exist.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

If you put it out there and use it to get famous, dressing suggestively, then you can expect commenting-you want it.

I haven't heard Perry complain-she's proud of her assets and I don't believe she felt anything wrong with a lesbian as famous
as Ellen appreciating her boobs-that's one of the ways she makes her money. Perry didn't feel insulted-the opposite.

This is a non-issue.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

The chickens are coming home to roost.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

up in canada they had a case where a heckler sued the comedy establishment and the comedian and won for jokes he made about her. so comedy is dead in canada unless u want to risk losing everything cause someone got offended or just sees an opportunity to make a buck, ill let u decide which is more likely.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

She should have motorboated her, then none of this would be happening.

Congrats liberals.
It was bound to happen.

fox news and donald trump supporters are liberal?
After all they are the only ones triggered by balloons here.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Congrats liberals.
It was bound to happen.

It is quite amusing isn't it? Almost as amusing as conservatives complaining about people being "PC" then turning around and crying a river about NFL players not being "PC".

You're all in the same freaking boat and it's sinking really fast. Sad thing is you have the means to fix the leak but are too busy arguing over who caused it. You both caused it.

They've turned you guys into a bunch of noisy and obnoxious hypocrites.
edit on 10/26/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Has anyone even bothered to go check out the responses on Twitter this article is talking about?

It isn't any SJW's attacking Ellen at all, it's nothing but angry right wingers. There's maybe two or three liberals in the entire thread, and the rest is angry Trumptards saying, "but if this was a man...."

Fake news OP and Fox news FTW

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join