It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan Experience Live with Tom Delonge

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I think Tom means well and is searching answers like everyone else. The cursing in the interview is beyond extreme dropping F-bombs and Uranus jokes. Good grief. What does the gov see in this moron?? Well that's just it he makes a good scapegoat. How does the government who has been hiding information for eons release information that doesn't kick off the population into a civil war?? Well they find an idiot like Tom. They been stealing money to fund their operations for decades. Trillions going into a black hole budget. If there was civil unrest it would be rightfully just. The ones involved might find themselves staring at the end of gun barrel. A bunch of scientists joining this says a lot. There is some truth behind all of this and they sure in hell ain't telling Tom everything.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: sean

Can you explain your reasoning here?

If the gov/mil really wanted to get long-held, paradigm-shattering info out to the public, why again would they choose a doofus like Delonge to be the vehicle? I don't really follow that logic.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
He posts a lot of stuff on his instagram. Recently this has centered around Hal Puthoff peer reviewed papers on space time metric and TTS building a craft. I mean just because its peer reviewed doesnt mean its possible right? Alcuibierre Warp Drive was a peer reviewed paper but its still not possible without an insane amount of exotic material. Whatever that is.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Well, Rogan has had an encounter himself, didn't he? He smoked '___' and there were aliens communicating. Is this experience unique? No. But what amazed me was that even contactees who didn't smoke '___' had similair experiences.
The message keeps repeating itself through entire human history, I find this odd. Every ancient culture had something alien into it, but modern society has not accepted the fact we are already being visited.
Indians and Aboriginals talk about them as visitors, so it has been going on for a long time.

It's a mystery, but now millions of people are having experiences. Are they back or have they never left? And if they are here, how much longer will it take for them to come out for all mankind to see? Is what we are experiencing now in life sign of a contact? Is the world slowly prepping itself for alien visitors, and if so, what will this mean for our future?
If they are already here for thousands of years, doesn't seem we should worry ourselves. Or should we?

Pardon my bad English.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Hello Isaac ...
Did know the name.
Didn't know he was a self confessed "experiencer".

Would bet he isn't alone.

originally posted by: Peche

Well, Rogan has had an encounter himself, didn't he? He smoked '___' and there were aliens communicating. Is this experience unique? No. But what amazed me was that even contactees who didn't smoke '___' had similair experiences.
The message keeps repeating itself through entire human history, I find this odd.

Yeah ....it's almost like the Human body contains dimethyltryptamine endogenously or something...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Dont think Hogan ever said he saw Aliens but given no one knows how or why dimethyltryptamine exists in humans- we can safely assume that sometimes too much might be produced - with likely spectacular effect on the sufferer.

edit on 31-10-2017 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Iridomyrmex

Some things Tom talks about is ridiculous and down right false. He enjoys talking. A bit to much and makes himself sound like an idiot. It's hard for people to take him serious and his project. It's better to have someone like Tom to soften the blows of reality. Especially in religion. This is going to flip their world upside down. There is some validity to this. He has some top scientists and brass on his side and they are no dummies. That speaks for itself. They talk about end goal of creating a craft... Well folks that craft has been made a long time ago. Like I said before, they've been hiding this a long time. So there are questions that need answers. Hiding this technology has destroyed and stunned our economic growth. The cost and the long term results of using fossil fuel has damaged our planet. In order to advance we must get off fossil fuel period.

However, there is a problem. We're in constant conflict with countries like NK, Iran etc. If we don't build these things then someone else will. What would the world be like if these trigger happy dictators had this technology? They are hellbent on destroying us. So shelving this technology is going to be more destructive in the long run than just putting it out on the table and releasing it to the public. If there is technology to create a cleaner more safe energy then why not share that with countries we're in conflict with? Then there is no reason to have plutonium and weapons of mass destruction. Then everyone wins and we all will move forward as a peaceful civilization. If we continue to withhold our secrets then this is the path to destruction. Change begins within and that manifests the outcome that you desire. We all desire to live in a peaceful world. If all of the scientists in the world got together think of the wonders we could achieve and problems we could solve. We really need to take the element of war off the table, as it is not good for anyone.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Peche

great comment and questions. i agree.

ps. your english far from bad - it's way better than my 'any language other than english'

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: sean

Dude, you should totally join his academy. Then you can make up stories about sekret space craft together with Tom. It would be quite entertaining.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess

If anyone doesn't know Tom Delonge used to be in one of my favorite bands Blink-182 and now he claims to have inside connections, and information for the UFO community....

Congratulations, you're exactly the demographic TDL wants to connect with in this venture.

Not that I'm saying you believe him if course, just that he's trying to use his fame in other ways, to make some money...

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Searching for answers within the realm of financial fraud. Hey, give me something to write on. Stop being stupid, it's gross.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: NerdGoddess

If anyone doesn't know Tom Delonge used to be in one of my favorite bands Blink-182 and now he claims to have inside connections, and information for the UFO community....

Congratulations, you're exactly the demographic TDL wants to connect with in this venture.

Not that I'm saying you believe him if course, just that he's trying to use his fame in other ways, to make some money...

I've figured as much. He's not getting any of my money though unless it's in music royalties lol

Thanks for the congrats though!

-Alee

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Jason Colavito follows the money down the Tom deLonge rabbit hole of To the Stars Academy.

www.jasoncolavito.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join