It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think Mutants are evil fiction? wait for the Genetically modified soldiers of V.Putin.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

Degradation of Scientific ethics apparently is near to reach a new extremely negative level according with a disclosure made public today in Russia.

When WWII was ending western allies learnt that one of the most desired Machiavellian utopias of Joseph Stalin was to develop an army of genetically modified soldiers that he thought were the perfect warriors: half human half gorlllas.

PLease check:
blogs.scientificamerican.com...

Joseph Stalin ape-men superwarriors

Adolf Hitler also dreamed with special genetic improvement technologies to create the pure arian perfect soldier, and his scientists worked exhaustively in the Third Reich to make it a reality.

Hitler biologically modified supermen soldiers

Well if this sounds to you as a weird nightmare created by the mind of a crazy dictators obsessed with Eugenics just see what Vladimir Putin announced today in the Youths international festival in Sochi:

VLADIMIR Putin says genetically-modified super soldiers “worse than a nuclear bomb” could soon become a reality.
The strongman Russian President spoke to a crowd of students about the prospect of an army of trained killers incapable of feeling “pain or fear” much like the characters in the 1992 action movie Universal Soldier.
The Sun reports Putin revealed that scientists are close to breaking the genetic code which would enable them to create “a human with pre-designed characteristics”.

Please check:

Vladimir Putin announces Genetically modified soldiers as a near future reality

Is this going to be the secret powerful new weapon that will decide WWIII?

The thread is open to discuss the grave implications of the violation of the international conventions forbidden Human cloning or other genetical manipulation.

Now, does this Frankestein warriors scare you? well according with a Syrian Ambassador US (DARPA) might have also its own program for developing supersoldiers that have been used in Syrian civil war.

Please check:
Syrian Ambassador in UN reveals US used Geneticallly modified soldiers in Aleppo

What is going to be the life for societies where part of the population will be genetically modified humans coexisting with natural people in daily life? what dangers this mutants may represent for the security of all of us?

What if my neighbor's kid was genetically modified?

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 10/26/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

You might like this doc

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Of course, if you remove "ineffectual" parts of the brain, like those that evaluate the world from a moral or ethical perspective, in the prefrontal lobes, then neurons in those areas can be re-purposed without biological disadvantage. A stronger and more intelligent creature with no moral or ethical constraint.

"Yahweh saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually". - Genesis 6: 5.

The Nephilim return.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

“As you understand, humanity can enter, and most likely it will in the near future, a very difficult and very responsible period of its existence.

“What I have just described might be worse than a nuclear bomb.”

The autocrat warned that world leaders must agree on regulations to control the creation of mass-killing super soldiers.

He said: “When we do something, whatever we do, I want to reiterate it again — we must never forget about the ethical foundations of our work.”

In context it seems quite sensible to me. It is a reality the whole world will deal with at some point. He's right, the world needs to address this and deal with it now before it becomes a problem.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Due to Comrade Putin's ruling position, he could probably pull this off.

But it would probably be another 20 years or so before they could be fielded, I think.

Unless they are working on some kind of gene therapy to enhance adults.

-dex

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Greetings. I think Putin was just rambling and talking about a bunch of things that concerns him. He talks about the dangers of genetically-modified super soldiers, then reveals "he is afraid humans in the future will be hunted and eaten alive by flesh-munching robots." He then talks about Artificial Intelligence and mentions that the country that perfects this technology will rule the world.

Earlier this month, the Russian President said that AI was “the future, not only for Russia, but for all humankind.” While saying the burgeoning technology had “colossal opportunities”, Putin added “whoever becomes the leader in this sphere will become the ruler of the world.”

www.news.com.au... f78e98002bb98ff87f943e

Personally I think the inevitable progress in developing Artificial Intelligence, is way more concerning than genetically enhanced soldiers. Kind of terrifying to think that within 100 years, robots could eventually rule us with no feeling, emotion or sympathy, just using pure logic to decide the fate of humanity.

The “Terminator Scenario” is a real possibility, but it’s something that we can easily foresee and develop measures to protect ourselves against via legislation and in how we design robot intelligence. Arguably the greater threat from AI comes from developing machines that are better decision makers than we are. As a consequence, we could become the slaves of automated decision makers and whoever controls them.

fortune.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Mutants? I heard a few stories about some rogue mutant turtles. a reply to: The angel of light

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Enter the Human-Ape hybrids. Maybe not monkey people, but perhaps Russia will have their super army yet.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

"Yahweh saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually". - Genesis 6: 5.

Hold that thought a couple of months,until next year.
I think it's goin' down soon. Yeah the "BIG GUY" isn't too
happy with the situation. Then again, what do I know?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RavenSpeaks

Hold that thought a couple of months,until next year.
I think it's goin' down soon. Yeah the "BIG GUY" isn't too
happy with the situation. Then again, what do I know?

Yeah, I think people think of this as some far future mega science thing.

We have a complete map of the human genome (and stacks of other animals). We can treat genetic traits like shopping cart items ("I'll have that, and that and three of those").

With techniques like CRISPR, some human embryo's, some surrogate mum's, enough time and a few hundred dollars, I'm pretty sure I could start building a supersoldier at home.

If a government wanted to do it, I'd suspect that it is already happening and the project has already moved from prototype to production.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Damn straight its a future thing
You'd have to grow and train these soldiers.

Just a small correction. We have a map of SOME human Genomes. We don't have an average of the species, so we have no idea if what we see is representative or skewed.

So Genetically enhanced super soldiers? Nah, better stick with the Chemical enhancements, and some tech.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

Damn straight its a future thing
You'd have to grow and train these soldiers.

Just a small correction. We have a map of SOME human Genomes. We don't have an average of the species, so we have no idea if what we see is representative or skewed.

So Genetically enhanced super soldiers? Nah, better stick with the Chemical enhancements, and some tech.

The human genome project was declared complete in 2003. Although there are genes that were not mapped at the time, it was considered more than 99.99% complete and accurate.

Since then, the work on sequencing the human genome has continued with technological improvements and past structural details increasing the ease and effectiveness of the mapping process.

The currently running portion of the project, called the International HapMap, which examines haplotypes or single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNP's) is closing the few remaining 'holes' in the current map.

None the less, we have an almost complete genome map, enough to begin thinking of splicing in specific genes for specific function.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

No. As I've actually worked in the area. The number of Human Genomes sequenced is no where near the number of humans who exist. Thus your statement is not correct. Nor was the original genome completely sequenced.

So no we do not have an almost complete genome map. Not even close. Like I said, we do not know if what we have actually represents the average human or is just a biased set of samples.

While the numbers are going up. It is not anywhere near complete.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
your worried about genetically modified soldiers which likely already exist, when the University of Buffalo in New York has already developed the science to inject you, the angel of light, with ferrous nano particles tailored to your DNA and literally control your motor functions with a video game joystick essentially? Why did Saudi Arabia grant citizenship to an AI Robot?? Your not looking within if it is dark science you are concerned about!

I can only support the empire for so long before I have to draw a line and kneel to a higher power and disavow this kind of science! I wonder if I am supposed to do that right now, or be like all the other hypocrites until the last minute when it is finally proven true and try to say a prayer to save my skin when its too late?? Well, I still enjoy doing stuff, so I guess I will wait ...

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I hope it wasn't this guy...

I thought SG-1 wiped out the Kull warriors, along with Anubis... well, Oma De Sala took care of Anubis... technically. The Russians did have a hand in Stargate missions... so I guess it IS possible...

Just a theory....

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
So long as they are under Russian command and tactics...meh

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The very 1st thing a Russian born super solider would do is:

Defect and move to America to take advantage of stock markets or just enjoy being the new " Omar from the Wire " and enjoy their life.

Russia isn't really the happiest place on earth, many there, just deal with it, but given a chance, would dawn mickey mouse ears and gain 100 pounds in no time.

Not saying US is the best, but am saying Russia makes our deep state look like a nun's rotary club.

new topics

top topics

join