It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what will the Democrat party do now?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
There are many in ATS that will swear to their dying day that Hillary is the genetic twin of Mother Teresa. Most will be Democrats. As many have posted before. the Democrat Party has no mandate, at least nationally, no platform whatsoever, and no credible/electable leader.

They and the MSM have hung their hat on the Russian collusion as their one chance to get rid of President Trump-with good wishers from many Republicans- and have given that an almost unceasing amount of airtime and soap box-like demands for impeachment.

That soap-box has collapsed.

Oh, the screaming will continue. That this is all a Trump concoction and the man is evil as Hillary is pure.That is a given and allowing there isn't anything else that can be said by the left, hopefully, it will continue well into the future.

The Democrat Party is in complete disarray. I honestly don't see any short term solution other than perhaps some foreign supporting group/s concocting a false flag event that could be blamed on Trump and his policies.

All the while, Trump, with very limited support, just won in U.S. Court against a Democrat suit aimed at forcing the Administration to continue giving large amounts of money to Corporations, to wit, the health insurance industry, which hastens the collapse of the ACA even without Republican support.

Now it becomes clearer why Flake, et al, suddenly stood on their soap boxes and loudly proclaimed their dissatisfaction with Trump. Why? Because this 'Dossier' scam was known by the beltway insiders and those who had chosen the Republican Establishment side instead of Trump suddenly became aware of the fact that they had chosen the wrong side.

I'm guessing here, but those on the 'right' that were sitting on the fence in regards to Trump will inch over, perhaps only vote-wise, in support of Trump. (Fear of the MSM will not go away any time soon and cowardice/prudence will still move the Republican Party.) That Republican Leaders will recognize Trump isn't going away and will become more 'enthusiastic' in their support and use this opportunity to implement those issues they've purported to support.

Maybe the thread is mislabeled. Maybe it should be what will the Republican party do now??

edit on 26-10-2017 by nwtrucker because: Title edit

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Win next time.

By then people will hate the republicans sooo much... and if not then, four more years. Gad how many times I heard that...

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Win next time.

By then people will hate the republicans sooo much... and if not then, four more years. Gad how many times I heard that...

I know. Been there, done that...

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Wait.

That's all the democrats really have to do with Trump in office. Someone as divisive and uncouth as Trump is will only make the pendulum swing back faster.

Since this is a conspiracy forum, maybe that was the plan all along? Muhahaaa... (Laughs in world controlling globalist vampire voice)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I remember after Obama was elected for the second time that people were saying that the Republican Party was dead and they would never have another president.

Social has media made politics volatile.
Everything is based off fear and half truths.
We will likely never see the best person as president again just the most popular personality.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Wait.

That's all the democrats really have to do with Trump in office. Someone as divisive and uncouth as Trump is will only make the pendulum swing back faster.

Since this is a conspiracy forum, maybe that was the plan all along? Muhahaaa... (Laughs in world controlling globalist vampire voice)

I suspect that a booming economy would trump Trump's couth issues. With a full four years, at least, 401Ks, wages, jobs etc. should continue to improve and stabilize by the time the next Presidential contest rolls around....I hope.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I remember after Obama was elected for the second time that people were saying that the Republican Party was dead and they would never have another president.

Precisely what the two party system was invented for. The people swing back and forth thinking that change is something they can believe in, this time.

suckers
edit on 26-10-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Social has media made politics volatile.
Everything is based off fear and half truths.
We will likely never see the best person as president again just the most popular personality.

That could be spot on.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

So there's like 3 people that actually liked Hillary and maybe 10 that voted for her. I love Cult45 maths.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

This trend began long before Trump was in office. Both houses of Congress were GOP while Obama was still in office. The majority of state houses were also Republican while Obama was in office...Governors mansions, too, were majority Republican.

I'm a democrat. I've been at the meetings. There is no platform that appeals to a broad base of Americans.

The last meeting I attended locally was a GOP hate-fest...no introspection, no "what can we change to appeal to a broader cross section of the American voter?". Nope. Not that I, as a somewhat conservative Democrat is exactly welcome at these meetings, which is, IMHO, not just part of the problem, it's the main problem. The Democrats are going down a road that excludes far too many people.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Bluntone22

Precisely what the two party system was invented for. The people swing back and forth thinking that change is something they can believe in, this time.

suckers

??? Really? More than two parties somehow rids itself of crony capitalism? House and party whips? national party funding or the lack of it for one's election chances? Lobbyists suddenly disappear?

Hey! I know your down, but snap out it....

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

This is what the Dems will (continue to) do, because a leopard doesn't change it's spots and it's more of a social infection than a political party.........

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

So there's like 3 people that actually liked Hillary and maybe 10 that voted for her. I love Cult45 maths.

So you are going to use the same tired old meaningless story that she won the popular vote?
I love the Cult of Corruption math.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

That soap-box has collapsed.

Why do you think that? What do you think made the Russian thing go away?

All the while, Trump, with very limited support, just won in U.S. Court against a Democrat suit aimed at forcing the Administration to continue giving large amounts of money to Corporations, to wit, the health insurance industry, which hastens the collapse of the ACA even without Republican support.

Nah. The Judge ruled that the Trump administration didn't have to pay insurance companies while the case was still being litigated. The case isn't over yet.

Democratic attorneys general from 18 states and the District of Columbia sued the federal government and asked for an immediate order halting Trump’s move while the case is being litigated and argued that terminating the payments harmed customers by raising insurance rates.

www.reuters.com...

edit on 26-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
"" So what will the Democrat party do now? ""

They fall down go boom.

edit on Oct-26-2017 by xuenchen because: badseed

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

That's true...amazing, but true...

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

So you are going to use the same tired old meaningless story that she won the popular vote?
I love the Cult of Corruption math.

What does that have to with anything I said? lol

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Evil never sleeps.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

So you started your thread like this:

There are many in ATS that will swear to their dying day that Hillary is the genetic twin of Mother Teresa. Most will be Democrats.

Why?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I don't think it will go away, per say. I do think it's taken a massive credibility hit. That credibility is the soap-box I refer to.

Like I said the believers will believe. Traction? I will bet not.

Thanks for that on the Link on the legal decision. I hadn't gotten that far on it. The Judicial is still a Democrat domain and likely will remain so, I'm thinking. So yes, it likely will go one for a while. Assuming there's any Medical insurance companies still around waiting for a decision....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join