It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majority Of White Americans Say They Face Discrimination

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

More than half of whites — 55 percent — surveyed say that, generally speaking, they believe there is discrimination against white people in America today

Well that sorta thing doesn't just happen overnight therefore primarily I blame Obama and [snipped] closet 'whitey must pay' conduct. I also blame BLM - the anti-white / anti-police racist hate group. But most of all I blame CNN and the retards for giving them all lots of air-time to spew their crap in all directions in the hopes some of it will stick.

edit on Sat Oct 28 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Kind of like Richard Spencer's "is black genocide right," essay?

#1: Richard Spencer is a nobody scum bag who only gets attention because the left wing media decided to use him as a boogyman.

#2: Richard Spencer is a fringe figure who is hated on all sides and only listened to by a fringe, tiny minority. A minority that is only growing because the left continues to promote anti-white sentiment.

#3: You're comparing University to Richard Spencer. These two things are not comparable at all.

I seriously lol at these alpha male bro-flakes talking about how they're being discriminated against, lol, it's entertainment for sure

What's happening is what's happening. I'm not sure why the demonetization of a group of people based on skin color is "entertaining".

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
They've created a war of perception that can't be won, lost or even proven to really be happening in the first place. It's ingenious and pure evil. Don't give in. Reclaim your mind.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: HeadCrunchMcRockGroin

And you're basing this on what exactly?

I'm basing it on the fact that the "majority of the majority" cannot possibly feel like they're being discriminated against by minorities, the math doesn't add up unless the majority are watching too much news and TV where the race baiting is happening.

You have never heard of cultural appropriation?

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I'm basing it on the fact that the "majority of the majority" cannot possibly feel like they're being discriminated against by minorities, the math doesn't add up unless the majority are watching too much news and TV where the race baiting is happening.

Ever hear of "the tyranny of the minority"? The minorities are represented by the powerful media and powerful Hollywood and powerful Academia and the powerful Democrat party, who virtue signal by looking the other way or outright promoting anti-white racism. Things are not as cut and dry as you attempt to make them. I mean, whites are a minority on planet earth....Asians have us all beat by a lot, yet they carry the mantle of victimized minority. It's looking more and more like it's everyone vs whites.

edit on 26-10-2017 by HeadCrunchMcRockGroin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Does anyone realize that these types of threads are part of the problem? It's no better than the media peddling race bait.

Turn off the TV and stop reading the news waiting on something to be outraged about, it would do you guys a lot of good.

I've been in Utah this entire week hiking and being a part of nature. I feel like a lot of people on this site could use that sort of unplug. It's been one of the best weeks of my life.
edit on 10/26/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

represented by the powerful media

Exactly as I said, watching too much TV and the news. You just made my point for me.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Not really. I live in a very culturally diverse area and a lot of people seem to be angry at white people. At the same time a lot of people aren't and are generally happy.

I wouldn't be surprised when along come the normal actors pushing the communist narrative as hard as possible though.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

represented by the powerful media

Exactly as I said, watching too much TV and the news. You just made my point for me.

Explain.

I also said "powerful academia". Am I taking in too much school

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

You asked what I was basing my comment "too much TV and news" off of, then you made my point by saying these hateful minorities (which are a minority within their own minority btw) are represented by the media implying this Idea was originating from the media reporting on it.

Like I said, you made my point for me and in a much more concise way.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Looks like people are buying into the racial divide that's being fueled by the media.

White people discriminated against? Lol. Name 5 black CEO's of Fortune 500 companies. Wait, you can't because there are only 4 of them.

You know how much the life living of the one percenters speaks to my life, or anyone I've ever know?

About as much as the life living of the Obama family speaks to life for the average black family.

Notta.

That's some kind of racism though, yeah, sure, okay all white people are responsible for the CEO's; we all benefit from it. Did you know that when white people are born, inside the folder that the hospital hands our parents are stock certificates for all of the white run corporations. Didn't your 4 black CEO's tell you about it, or are they short changing all the black babies parents?

edit on 26-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

then you made my point by saying these hateful minorities (which are a minority within their own minority btw) are represented by the media implying this Idea was originating from the media reporting on it.

nobody made your point, can you show me any link aside from this one that's a mainstream media source that supports the opinion spoken about in your quote above?

if you can't then you're just speaking poopoo.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

You asked what I was basing my comment "too much TV and news" off of, then you made my point by saying these hateful minorities (which are a minority within their own minority btw) are represented by the media implying this Idea was originating from the media reporting on it.

Minority idea? It's being taught in schools and promoted by Hollywood and the media. Exactly how do you chalk that up to "a minority of a minority"?

Like I said, you made my point for me and in a much more concise way.

I'm still confused as to what your point is and what your basing it on.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You know how much this poll speaks for me? Notta, and I live in a predominately (compared to the norm) black area.

Keep buying into the race baiting though, I'm sure it'll do a lot of good!

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

And you're basing this on what exactly?

So you are telling me that the majority can never be discriminated against.

You are telling me that I am not able to find obvious examples of that.

I just want clarification before I post them.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: Grambler
"If you apply for a job, they seem to give the blacks the first crack at it," said 68-year-old Tim Hershman of Akron, Ohio, "and, basically, you know, if you want any help from the government, if you're white, you don't get it. If you're black, you get it."

neither of those things are true.

I have to wonder though.
These days companies are expected to show that they are diverse and, if the last four people hired were white, even hired honestly, my bet is that there will be pressure on Human Resources to make sure that a particular box gets ticked. You only have to watch the news when some pressure group or other presents a report showing how white certain companies may be to understand this subtle form or pressure on an employer.

I am sure there are lots of people who have been disadvantaged by this, but they are almost always the poorer, unrepresented people so have no one to speak for them.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Like I said, keep buying into the race baiting BS being spewed by people, it'll do a lot of good I'm sure. It'll be sure to spread hate and division even more. Subjective BS, all of it and people lap it up.

Have fun spreading hate!

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

White people discriminated against? Lol. Name 5 black CEO's of Fortune 500 companies. Wait, you can't because there are only 4 of them.

LOL.

Name 2 black people in Trump's cabinet. Oh wait, you can't because there's only 1.

So ~6% of the President's cabinet is black male and ~6% of the population is black male.

Where is the problem?

Let me guess, this is somehow "racist"?

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Try going to india or Egypt or China as a blonde-haired, fair-skinned person. So-called privilege doesn't get you very far.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: RomeByFire

it's entertainment unless you are one of five white boys living in a predominantly black neighborhood and you get robbed at gun point chased and other things happening, but that's none of my business

How do you know my childhood so well?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join