It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC head Tom Perez falsely claims Electoral College 'not a creation of the Constitution'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I bet he thinks the United States is a democracy as well.

It says so in the Constitution!

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Baaahahaaahaahaha!

So the Chair of the DNC is just so full of hatred yet doesn't even understand the very thing he speaks about.

How do these people get elected to the positions or even by the public.

Corruption, Oligarchy, and good old fashioned evil working against the people. Perez was forced down the throat of the last remaining progressives left in the Democratic Party ramrod style. He's a continuation of Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Hillary Clinton.

A party that crowns their own winner and owes their voter base no explanation or hope that the process is democratic, fair, or even in their best interest.

A primordial country club ooze of corruption that an animated cold blooded con man/women arises from and is labeled the 'nominee.'

The people have no say.

May the DNC choke on its on foulness.
edit on 26-10-2017 by Gumerk because: clarification

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You know whats really really sad. You posted no source and people are taking this as fact.

Yes it is super sad. More sad than the DNC Chairman not knowing the Constitution. I see others have since used their obviously greater abilities at the web than I....and have posted the source for you. /sarcasm

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

You know whats really really sad. You posted no source and people are taking this as fact.

It's all over the news today.

Where have you been ?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

"One foot in the grave , and the other on a banana peel"
Go get confirmation from CNN on the Banana part of that statement before throwing it around here

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Where's the video?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

And yet you still dont have a source in the OP nor have you given me one. Other users were nice enough to do the work for you in replies to me.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

And yet you still dont have a source in the OP nor have you given me one. Other users were nice enough to do the work for you in replies to me.

Yes they were. I am unfortunately unable to edit the OP at this point. Perhaps you should log a complaint with someone that can? Is it just because there isn't a link in the OP that has you upset? The story is real, and others have provided links.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Seriously?
You can read.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It's all over the news today.

Where have you been ?

That Tom Perez flunked the U.S. History portion of his entrance exam?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Apparently Spanish people like him don't accept the constitution written by English people.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Just reinforces the fact Democrats only care about their own power while reinforcing their belief the laws dont apply to them. My guess would be this is another sad attempt to try and start momentum to get rid of the electoral college.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Still no full video and audio?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
Still no full video and audio?

DNC Chairman Tom Perez: 'The Electoral College is not a creation of the Constitution' - Audio link is middle of the page.

You can also go to youtube and search for - DNC Chairman Tom Perez: 'The Electoral College is not a creation of the Constitution'.

as I said its an attempt once again by democrats to try and force a change in the electoral college. Judging by the video in that link its apparent democrats dont understand how the electoral college works and why it was put in place.

New York and California dont get to run the agenda of the entire country.

If we moved to a national popular vote and a Democrat loses it but would have won the electoral college vote they would be bitching and demanding change back to the EC.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
VIVA LARAZA!
Yeah,an national organization hemorrhaging votes and power due to activism,GOOD idea.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

DNC Chairman Tom Perez: 'The Electoral College is not a creation of the Constitution' - Audio link is middle of the page.

Pfft.. that can be anyone's voice. Or faked. Or just totally unrelated, and perhaps he was recorded out of context? I will have to see a video proof of him holding his ID and identifying infront of the camera. Also it can't be on youtube as it's an alt-right infested place.

/sarcasm

It's always funny watching libs try and discredit. Lol @ pyle, getting all worked up even after he got the source instantly after asking, and the other guy repeating himself "no video? so no video?".

And then they think they are fair and balanced, got a "wide view" on things. Just lol.
edit on 27-10-2017 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think Perez was pushing an agenda that has been moving a little.

Maybe unConstitutional but.....

National Popular Vote Interstate Compact

Watch for this movement to gain big MSM "support".

Until it doesn't go their way. Then they'll want the EC back.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: bender151

Oh, by then, they'll have the mechanisms in place to just decide that voting is unfair and we don't need it anymore.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: bender151

Oh, by then, they'll have the mechanisms in place to just decide that voting is unfair and we don't need it anymore.

First steps to a "single party only" system.

Perfect !!

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Still no full audio. Don't you find that odd?

<< 1    3  4 >>

join