It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Release of JFK Assassination File Is Delayed as Deadline Looms

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

while im as avid a jfk conspiracy guy as the next. Kennedy never said this

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

ABC News‏Verified account @ABC 29m29 minutes ago

NEW: Pres. Trump says he will order release of all JFK files "to put any and all conspiracy theories to rest." abcn.ws...

The only thing that will be redacted are the names of people who are still alive.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

It is a summation of this speech -

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Did anyone really expect to find any evidence, when the criminals 'sealed' this 'evidence' in the first place?

There is more than enough evidence of a conspiracy, the murder, and the cover-up...

The cover-up was, and still is, more than enough to justify a full, thorough, and independent, investigation.

No matter who was involved, we know it was a cover-up. That alone rips apart their official story.

They took the bullet-riddled limo, which offers the best evidence we had, and they took it apart, piece by piece, and washed it sparkly clean, and replaced any damaged pieces with new parts. And they re-built the entire limo, and it was back in service again, or could be, anyway.

You'd have to be a complete moron to think this was all a mistake. Or a government stooge.

The crimes of anyone, or group, cannot be investigated by our government, when our government might have done the crime, or is involved in a crime, or COVERS UP a crime !!

All the people shrug their shoulders, say 'Oh, well, what can I do about it, anyway'. So nothing ever happens, we accept them as our 'leaders' anyway, and that's where it ends.

When someone stands up to the government, today, they cry out to the world that this person is a racist, a neo-Nazi. or worse. There are groups of these fiendish thugs, too. Anyone in the group is a neo-Nazi anarchist

Anyone who calls the government corrupt, and criminals, will be nothing but a loony, or racist, or anarchist, or terrorist...

What crime(s) could our government commit, but NOT get away with?

It's never a crime, they say, and they name another group, who 'really' did it.

And who cares if the government did it, we can't change anything, so forget about it....

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

Well a released document from the batch is a report by the US Surgeon General. In his report he notes a bullet wound just below the adams apple and a second in Kennedys back. He also notes that shot to the adams apple area came from an area in front of the limo.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Well a released document from the batch is a report by the US Surgeon General. In his report he notes a bullet wound just below the adams apple and a second in Kennedys back. He also notes that shot to the adams apple area came from an area in front of the limo.

It probably won't be considered as valid evidence of a conspiracy, though.

It should be considered evidence of a conspiracy, like every other piece of evidence of a conspiracy should have been taken.

When they are covering up their crime, there is never going to be evidence of their conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Look at how they destroyed all the evidence from the limo. In a true investigation, the people who destroyed all this crucial evidence would be charged as criminals, because it IS a crime to deliberately destroy evidence of a crime - and when the crime is the murdering of a President, it's an act of treason. And they'd be facing death sentences, for committing high treason.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
it's an act of treason. And they'd be facing death sentences, for committing high treason.

It would not be treason, and there is no such thing as High Treason in the US - never was.

Edit: I get tired of hearing the word treason being thrown around a lot without the people who use it knowing what treason means or the specific words accompanying it.
edit on 29-10-2017 by MuonToGluon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Could provide a link to this report? I couldn't find it, but I did only do a cursory scan of them.

I did find something fun for everyone, involving a great topical guy:

These are reports about George de Mohrenschildt to George Bush sr

docid-32392962

docid-32392773

What's interesting is that there seems to be deep links of George de Mohrenschildt and a bit of nastiness (see the bottom of file 32392962 for what I mean by this)
Yet he wasn't really considered a prime suspect? Must be nice to have friends in high places.

edit on 29-10-2017 by Guyfriday because: Blah Blah Blah

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I see that the CIA wanted to assassinate Castro. I hope they're planning the same for the North Korean leader.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Is there anything in the docs released about the limo stopping or slowing down? Haven't had time to go through them. Eye witness testimony from the scene has the limo stopping. If we have the limo stopping we have the zapruder being edited. If we have the zapruder film being edited we have proof of a government conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

but NK are there for the fear factor, take them out, take some fear out, and they are really creating fear not eradicating.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

ABC News‏Verified account @ABC 29m29 minutes ago

NEW: Pres. Trump says he will order release of all JFK files "to put any and all conspiracy theories to rest." abcn.ws...

The only thing that will be redacted are the names of people who are still alive.

I hope so. I don't think we should even have those redaction's though, unless they'll be removed as people die.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

that i find amussing about this :

the various agencies were informed 20 years ago - that all JFK records would be declassified and released to the public // media in 2017*

* with the caveat that eachh agency could request reddactions or re- clasification of documents if they gave a good reason

but hey - here we are - tey ignored it for 19 years and 9 months - and are now running round like headless chickens

te real funny ting is that conspiracists actualy believe that these same agencies have successfully engineered global coverups for decades

go figure

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
If there was an agenda I doubt it would be in any file anyway...

But Oswald had shot at an Army General before.

Even if he was a patsy he still choose to pick up that weapon. If he was a patsy he should of shot his handler.

a reply to: CriticalStinker

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Looks like all files will now be released.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Yeah so you guys realize that the files pretty much prove that lbj and cia were the ones to do it. after the assassinatioon the kgb was worried that they would be blamed. HRC's uncle Ward Rodham was on duty as secret service that day. I wonder why she has never once talked about her uncle working in that field, it's also funny because she was a straight up b**** to her secret service workers and a lot of them have died in sketchy suicides and the oklahoma city bombing.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I know this discussion has mostly gotten buried by the news of Manfort being charged, but has anything important been discovered? I've heard rumors that new documents establish a second shooter from the front (ie, the overpass).

Last week, I saw a program on the Science Channel where they re-created the shooting as best they could. They confirmed the shooting from behind, but they made a pretty convincing argument that there wasn't any Grassy Knoll shooter. His shot would have hit Kennedy from the side (which is totally at odds with all evidence), and would probably have hit Jackie Kennedy as well. They never touched on the possability of a shooter from the front.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Again though, it's been stated but no link to the report has been shown. I have looked for anything from the USSG, but currently haven't seen anything. If anyone has the file name or report name that would be helpful.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: toetheline
Yeah, Johnson's former mistress is convinced he ordered the assassination. There's an interview of her out there. He made some very incriminating statements just before the assassination.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join