It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Release of JFK Assassination File Is Delayed as Deadline Looms

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It's a shame the people of this country can't see the material that tax payers paid for. What kind of security secrets are there to protect after all this time. Of course, the secrets are not about security, it's about what happened and by who that some group needs to prevent being known.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I have a feeling we won't get much until the guy in the wheelchair that likes to grab booties during pictures being made kills over.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Someone might have posted it already, it looks like Trump is going to allow some withholding of documents. Wow, what a surprise. I don't suspect anything new will be released but who knows. There is something those in power don't want the average Joe to see.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Great ,just lost my respect for Trump , have a great evening.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lurkingthough

Yup, this exactly.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

The fact that so many agencies and groups are trying their hardest to keep the documents has to prove that something is wrong with what we know about the assassination. I know we already believe or should that be KNOW that it didn't happen as they claim but still this is just damn near proof positive for me that there is something in those documents that proves there was something dodgy.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Just released. They can be read here: www.archives.gov...

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Is anyone really that surprised?

JFK files due for release

Current US President Donald Trump is delaying the release of some files on the JFK assassination that were due to come out Thursday. He’s approved 2,800 other records for release.
White House officials say Mr Trump will state in a coming memo that he had “no choice” but to keep others secret because of national security concerns. He’s having those records further reviewed for the next six months. Officials say Mr Trump will impress upon federal agencies that JFK files should stay secret after the six-month review “only in the rarest cases.”

Trump drums up interest just before the release and now apparently after 55 years a portion of the documents contain information that could hamper national security. After 55 years. I get that some people may still be alive, and they should be redacted but come on!

Whats it going to be for 9/11 info - a 200 year wait?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

What an outrage that they are only releasing a small part of the JFK docs.

They had all the time in the world to redact any names.

This is total BS!

What a let down by Trump who teased the release.

Roger Stone is going to be pissed.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
If im reading it rigth , between the line, then if its witheld for nationnal security (deep state) .then there was a huge deception made ,that huge that they are affraid of who ,the citizen of america? Anyway ,when the citizen are wrong doing ,they ve gotta pay without any possible counter. If they did a bad thing for a good reason ,they would release. But no ,they did a bad thing for bad result and gain. Just show us already , Trump said lets make america great again , he lied plain and simple,its now on his hand . He just dropped the ball ,welcome to the swamp trump , its time to drain yourself.
edit on 26-10-2017 by Lurkingthough because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Does anyone know how many have been release and how many, withheld?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

How much notice do these people need? They've had decades to bleach and black out the 'sensitive' details. Half a dozen investigations have already tooth-combed the files.

# or get off the pot already...

People who have guilty consciences are always wary of having forgotten something important so they delay and fidget trying to remember or identify things that could betray them. This is probably why there is a delay.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Quite a few released, some interesting things about bay of pigs but thats all I've seen

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

over 2800 released and 300 + withheld

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: timewarpedbrain7

"bay of pigs"
..reminds me of a certain story in the new testament.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

over 2800 released and 300 + withheld

Thanks. Most interested in those 300+.

Not that the perps including LBJ would have documented the conspiracy to murder JFK.

Notice how the word conspiracy and conspiracy theorist is being bandied about. That's where it came from and it was a term weaponized by the CIA and MSM.

As if there are no conspiracies... (eyeroll).

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
What ive red so far in the comment section of those files ,is not being relevant. Awesomeness.

I m thinking they made like 80% of the files ,knowing they would have to release some of those document. This way ,they release about 2800 files that were pre made just for this occasion,making those 300 files being kept not that bad .i guess most of all those files were made to be held to the citizen

They won this fight a long time ago
mnky:

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I'm seeing more about Cuba and Castro assination plots than JFK stuff.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
They have been knowing this was coming but then delayed all day and now a last minute balk for more redactions. And all the Hillary stuff starts breaking again today. So....a deal.was made?

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
They will withhold or redact information that keeps them from being implicated in any which way or form. Plan on getting a scattering of crumbs. a reply to: CriticalStinker

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join